• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Could you please pray for me?

Please pray for me, even for just a few seconds?

I had a pretty bad falling with a dear friend, they really hurt me deeply and I also did my part but I have apologized and prayed for forgiveness and tried my best to make peace with them, but they are still unrepentant. The problem is that they don’t know God and do not see that there is need for repentance. This truly breaks my heart.

Could you please pray for them mostly? That God would soften and change their hearts to see the hurt they’ve caused me and also others around us. That they would know Jesus one day,

I don’t really understand how it all works but I know God can change hearts by presenting truth to the mind, and will people to change their actions. I know my friend is struggling and they’re as broken as any one we meet.

Please pray that God would show them truth and will their wills to change so reconciliation could happen even if only slightly. That they could just see and realize how they have hurt me and that the only thing I want is for them to come to know the Lord. I want them to know I have forgieven them because I have also been forgiven by God.

Thank you.

Active
God wishes that all would come to repentance rather than perish: but repenting is voluntary, just as is continuing to willfully sin is voluntary: they that will repent, then let them repent; and they that will not repent, their sins shall remain left untouched.
If God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the Truth that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil; then glory to God in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Loyal
Praying for your peace to abound and your friend to know the goodness of the Lord and the beauty of His Word.