• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Convinced and Trusting

Staff Member
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

Hebrews 11 is often called Faith's Hall of Fame. Readers meet men and women who believed and followed God even when they weren't sure where He was leading. The trust (faith) they had in God gave their lives purpose and provided a foundation for building on. They demonstrated that mankind didn't need to see God or observe His map of their life to know He has a purpose and a plan they need.

Today anyone can be part of the Faith Hall of Fame. Accept God's plan, embrace His purpose, and share His love. Be encouraged, and encourage others. You'll need the strength and friendship of trusting believers to walk with God, determined to reach the finish line.

Read the entire chapter, and get caught up on the stories of faith that made each of these men and women heroes. And take the time to remember people you've known who expressed great faith when they weren't sure where that act of trust would lead.

Prayer: Lord, I want to be a man of faith. I want You to lead. Help me to follow. Help me to truly believe You know where I need to go. May I be fully convinced that trusting You is the best decision I can make.