• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Conversing with other religions

Daniel, 2 Thess 2, & Rev 11.
Daniel 2 no temple, Thessalonians is not about a temple of mortar and stone and Rev.11 God would never tell the Beloved John that what the Edom Jew builds is the Temple of God. The temple that the Lawless one will declare himself God in is the TEMPLE OF MAN, man himself. To understand this you would have to understand the Mark of the beast. Rev. 11 and the measuring of the temple is Those who worship Yeshua within, they are called worthy. Those outside of them are in the outer court and are not measured as worthy and will be taken captive. NO THIRD TEMPLE WILL BE BUILT. What is going to happen is the abolishing of the worship and the presenting of the Supper of the Lord the final sacrifice for all Christ. All Christian Churches will be confiscated and the abomination will be set up instead. For those who believe in the REAL PRESENTS , Christ memorial sacrifice will be abolished.

The abomination of desolation has already been set up, at the abomination of Desolation. The sacrifice at the foot of the Dome of the Rock, all of it the place and the sacrifice is an abomination. God want's no burnt offerings and slaughter of animals. IT IS COMPLETION. The mark of the beast too will come out of Israel.

In all 40+ years of being a Christian I have had more people learn about Jesus, through living the life then ever speaking about it to anyone. Most people do not want to hear what the Bible says, as they have heard it all before, especially in the USA.
What world wants is to see is someone actually living it as proof to it being genuine, and true! That speaks volumes more than speaking it. When I was in the work force I had much more people ask me about what it is I have that makes me joyous all the time. They want what I have!!! What an opportunity to tell them!!! I do not wear clothes that have any kind of labels to advertise Jesus, nor do I have any kind of bumper stickers on my car to tell people I am a Christian. If they can not tell I am a Christian by my life, then most likely I am are not!!! There is no greater way to proclaim the Gospel than living in the Spirit, and allowing Christ to live his life in me!!!
Definitely agree with what you shared here. I don't have anything more to add.

Great post!

In peace

Active
Where did Jesus discuss other religions with anybody?....If anyone said anything Jesus simply responded with the truth. If you discuss a religion which you do not know intimately you can get sucked in by it...Stick to the truth. The Word. What does the Word say?

Jesus was in constant conflict with Judaism which was a foreign religion to God. Yes, Jesus responded to the truth which was against Judaism.

Quantrill

Active
Jesus was in constant conflict with Judaism which was a foreign religion to God. Yes, Jesus responded to the truth which was against Judaism.

Quantrill

FALSE!

Jesus was against perverters of what was holy before God, the wicked of the Pharisees primarily, but also of course the lowest wicked man. The Law was and is still holy, though the New Covenant is much better and stronger. Jesus was opposed to those who distorted truth, even the very definition of sins God mostly warned of. If Jesus was opposed to Judaism, He would have deserved a stoning to death. But God delivered Jesus through the traps of the enemies of truth. Jesus was of the Law until He died to it, like all Jews do when they die physically. They also die to marriage to their wife.

When a man/woman dies, he dies to everything in the former life, with only the eternal elements of his/her life remaining to accuse or excuse.

Active
Daniel 2 no temple, Thessalonians is not about a temple of mortar and stone and Rev.11 God would never tell the Beloved John that what the Edom Jew builds is the Temple of God. The temple that the Lawless one will declare himself God in is the TEMPLE OF MAN, man himself. To understand this you would have to understand the Mark of the beast. Rev. 11 and the measuring of the temple is Those who worship Yeshua within, they are called worthy. Those outside of them are in the outer court and are not measured as worthy and will be taken captive. NO THIRD TEMPLE WILL BE BUILT. What is going to happen is the abolishing of the worship and the presenting of the Supper of the Lord the final sacrifice for all Christ. All Christian Churches will be confiscated and the abomination will be set up instead. For those who believe in the REAL PRESENTS , Christ memorial sacrifice will be abolished.

The abomination of desolation has already been set up, at the abomination of Desolation. The sacrifice at the foot of the Dome of the Rock, all of it the place and the sacrifice is an abomination. God want's no burnt offerings and slaughter of animals. IT IS COMPLETION. The mark of the beast too will come out of Israel.

There's enough error in that to say it is overall false doctrine. The Church will not even be on earth through Rev 4. Think in threes. God does.

Active
FALSE!

Jesus was against perverters of what was holy before God, the wicked of the Pharisees primarily, but also of course the lowest wicked man. The Law was and is still holy, though the New Covenant is much better and stronger. Jesus was opposed to those who distorted truth, even the very definition of sins God mostly warned of. If Jesus was opposed to Judaism, He would have deserved a stoning to death. But God delivered Jesus through the traps of the enemies of truth. Jesus was of the Law until He died to it, like all Jews do when they die physically. They also die to marriage to their wife.

When a man/woman dies, he dies to everything in the former life, with only the eternal elements of his/her life remaining to accuse or excuse.

Judaism is the perversion of what God gave to the Jews. Jesus was not opposed to that which God gave to the Jews. He was opposed to Judaism.

Well, they did finally kill Him. They would have killed Him earlier, but it wasn't time.

Quantrill

Active
Daniel, 2 Thess 2, & Rev 11.
Daniel's 70th week (Dan 9:27 & Dan 12:11), Ezekiel 40-47 temple plans that don't fit the Second Temple, some uncertainty about the time of that one, 2 Thess 2 concerning the future man of sin, antichrist interrupting Temple worship in the last 3.5 years of the tribulation, meaning at least the third will exist between now and that time, but the Church should be raptured and probably not see it built. It's a sensitive issue among Jews, some for it, some against it since it could spark a terrible war, so want to delay it, though preparation towards it has gone on for 30 years. Some Christians are offended over the prospect of revived animal sacrifice, but that shouldn't affect the Church, but offending animal rights groups. The topic can result in deep offense online if persisted too much.

There's enough error in that to say it is overall false doctrine. The Church will not even be on earth through Rev 4. Think in threes. God does.
Step up and tell me how. Anyone can say what you have. How 'bout a for instance and some scripture with historical evidence. I love a good debate. I bet- in my Lord I'll win :grin:. I'll prove you are not going anywhere, at least not by any snatching up!

Active
Judaism is the perversion of what God gave to the Jews. Jesus was not opposed to that which God gave to the Jews. He was opposed to Judaism.

Well, they did finally kill Him. They would have killed Him earlier, but it wasn't time.

Quantrill

Again false gospel. There is no debating this. No man killed Jesus, could not stone Jesus, though trying. Those men were experts at stoning people to death, yet Jesus simply walked away among them. He was stricken by God, wounded. He laid down His life like a little lamb. He finished His mission on the cross. It's well described here:
Isaiah 53:4-11 (KJV)
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Active

Quantrill

So you must consider the Torah and the Tanach to be from evil? Jesus the Rabbi was of a corrupt religion? The religion of the commandments was resisted, abandoned by Jesus? No way! He came to fulfill everything God began with the Law and the Prophets. I am not speaking of the corrupt men, scribes and Pharisees, some priests of His time who did abandon pure Judaism, Jesus opposing their corruption of it's 600 + commandments being made an intolerable burden. He chastised the money changers on the Temple steps. He dealt with their evil thinking face to face throughout His ministry. When accused of evil there were true Jews who stood up with Him. Jesus kept true Judaism the way God designed it, and added in the grace of God to salvation, what the Law could not accomplish.

I will prove now Jesus didn't oppose Judaism, but preached to do as the rulers commanded, thereby not rejecting God's word. Just don't live like the hypocrites the Scribes and Pharisees were.
Matthew 23:1-3 (KJV)
1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do;
but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

They enjoyed lording their power over the people. That didn't make Judaism itself corrupt. Jesus obeyed it too, but dealt with the hypocrisy.

Active
Step up and tell me how. Anyone can say what you have. How 'bout a for instance and some scripture with historical evidence. I love a good debate. I bet- in my Lord I'll win :grin:. I'll prove you are not going anywhere, at least not by any snatching up!

I hope you don't believe this passage describes Jesus on His throne. I've seen that declared on various chat sites.
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (KJV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

It is the last days Antichrist sitting there, forcing the whole world to worship him. Where is he sitting? In the hearts of men? No. In Heaven? No. He will conquer Earth, and then sit down as God, a very false god. He makes the same short-lived error that many powerful rulers in history made.

Active
Daniel's 70th week (Dan 9:27 & Dan 12:11), Ezekiel 40-47 temple plans that don't fit the Second Temple, some uncertainty about the time of that one, 2 Thess 2 concerning the future man of sin, antichrist interrupting Temple worship in the last 3.5 years of the tribulation, meaning at least the third will exist between now and that time, but the Church should be raptured and probably not see it built. It's a sensitive issue among Jews, some for it, some against it since it could spark a terrible war, so want to delay it, though preparation towards it has gone on for 30 years. Some Christians are offended over the prospect of revived animal sacrifice, but that shouldn't affect the Church, but offending animal rights groups. The topic can result in deep offense online if persisted too much.

I intended to include "Do you not understand the book of Daniel? He laid out the future destiny of man by inspiration of God."

Active
There is eternal danger for people who cause offense to Jews by calling their religion false. Instead, learn about what you condemn, then guide them on to Messiah Jesus by your life and testimony. It's appropriate to avoid consideration of all the feasts and particulars added, but not to disparage the Biblical feasts which pointed to Jesus. Avoid pointing Islamic errors out to Muslims, but use whatever truths in the Koran to point to Jesus. Practixcally all world religions have theological holes you can jump through with ease if you know how they think. Paul employed that at Mar's Hill in Athens, and led a group of the finest thinkers in the world to Christ Jesus. Oil spiritual aching joints with the oil of the Holy Spirit, but use the sword of truth on false teachers who will not heed truth.

Active
Again false gospel. There is no debating this. No man killed Jesus, could not stone Jesus, though trying. Those men were experts at stoning people to death, yet Jesus simply walked away among them. He was stricken by God, wounded. He laid down His life like a little lamb. He finished His mission on the cross. It's well described here:
Isaiah 53:4-11 (KJV)
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Of course Jesus laid down His life. And no one could have killed Him unless He willingly did so. That doesn't remove the responsibility of the Jews for doing so. (Acts 2:22-23) "Ye men of Israel...Jesus of Nazareth...Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain."

Quantrill

Active
So you must consider the Torah and the Tanach to be from evil? Jesus the Rabbi was of a corrupt religion? The religion of the commandments was resisted, abandoned by Jesus? No way! He came to fulfill everything God began with the Law and the Prophets. I am not speaking of the corrupt men, scribes and Pharisees, some priests of His time who did abandon pure Judaism, Jesus opposing their corruption of it's 600 + commandments being made an intolerable burden. He chastised the money changers on the Temple steps. He dealt with their evil thinking face to face throughout His ministry. When accused of evil there were true Jews who stood up with Him. Jesus kept true Judaism the way God designed it, and added in the grace of God to salvation, what the Law could not accomplish.

I will prove now Jesus didn't oppose Judaism, but preached to do as the rulers commanded, thereby not rejecting God's word. Just don't live like the hypocrites the Scribes and Pharisees were.
Matthew 23:1-3 (KJV)
1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do;
but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

They enjoyed lording their power over the people. That didn't make Judaism itself corrupt. Jesus obeyed it too, but dealt with the hypocrisy.

Why would I consider the Torah and Tanakh evil? That is from God and is our Old Testament. I already said that was from God. The corruption you are speaking of is the Judaism I am speaking of. That is the Judaism that existed in Christ's day and still exists in our day. Judaism would kill Christ today as it did some 2000 years ago.

Quantrill

Active
Why would I consider the Torah and Tanakh evil? That is from God and is our Old Testament. I already said that was from God. The corruption you are speaking of is the Judaism I am speaking of. That is the Judaism that existed in Christ's day and still exists in our day. Judaism would kill Christ today as it did some 2000 years ago.

Quantrill

Jesus, a Rabbi, master of Judaism, wearing the authorized robe, teaching with authority commanded hearers to obey the Pharisees, scribes, all with authority to obey. It's a mystery why you think Jesus would tell them to obey a corrupt religion. Once again, Jews were to follow Judaism, but not behave like those upper class Jews. I must take it that you believe Jesus guided people to follow a false religion? This is way too hameful for me to be interested in discussing.

Active
Of course Jesus laid down His life. And no one could have killed Him unless He willingly did so. That doesn't remove the responsibility of the Jews for doing so. (Acts 2:22-23) "Ye men of Israel...Jesus of Nazareth...Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain."

Quantrill
Isaiah described it was God who directed in great detail the death of Jesus on the cross, using hands of men to do that. They were never permitted to murder Jesus or execute Him except that way. The wicked caught up to Jesus at lazarus' home, seeking to kill Lazarus and Jesus, but the admirers split away and followed Jesus. There was no danger of them killing Jesus, as God delievered Him out of it all until His appointed time.

Active
Jesus, a Rabbi, master of Judaism, wearing the authorized robe, teaching with authority commanded hearers to obey the Pharisees, scribes, all with authority to obey. It's a mystery why you think Jesus would tell them to obey a corrupt religion. Once again, Jews were to follow Judaism, but not behave like those upper class Jews. I must take it that you believe Jesus guided people to follow a false religion? This is way too hameful for me to be interested in discussing.

Jesus was not a master of Judaism. He was a Master of the Word of God given to the Jews. What God gave was not corrupt. What the Jews made of it, Judaism, was corrupt.

Jesus always brought the Jews back to the Scripture. "It is written". He didn't try and bring them back to a 'Judaism'.

Then don't discuss it.

Quantrill

Active
Isaiah described it was God who directed in great detail the death of Jesus on the cross, using hands of men to do that. They were never permitted to murder Jesus or execute Him except that way. The wicked caught up to Jesus at lazarus' home, seeking to kill Lazarus and Jesus, but the admirers split away and followed Jesus. There was no danger of them killing Jesus, as God delievered Him out of it all until His appointed time.

Well, that is what I said. God used the hands of man to do it, and the hands that did it became responsible to God for it.

Quantrill

I hope you don't believe this passage describes Jesus on His throne. I've seen that declared on various chat sites.
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (KJV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

It is the last days Antichrist sitting there, forcing the whole world to worship him. Where is he sitting? In the hearts of men? No. In Heaven? No. He will conquer Earth, and then sit down as God, a very false god. He makes the same short-lived error that many powerful rulers in history made.

First of all you obviously have not heard the teaching's of Christ. God the Father would never call anything the Edom Jew builds the temple of God. What is clear is all the Christian Churches in Israel will be confiscated and the abomination of desolation will be set up instead. The "image of the Beast" will take over all the Christian churches in Israel. And greater so, through the "Mark" this man 'Tyre" Rock, will claim the TEMPLE of GOD-(man) as his and he will replace God in them.

1Corinthians 3:16
16Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple, and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?

The Edom "RED" Jew, would only be building a temple of satan, because they would be doing that which is against the will of God.
THIRD TEMPLE
I do not believe there will be a third temple built. I believe we already entered Daniel's 70 weeks= 70th anniversary of
Israel. Israel is not quite 71.

Israel has been give 70 years from the time it became a nation again, to set the Messiah Yeshua up as king over Israel. If they did so , they would have sealed up prophecy:
Daniel 9:23-24

Gabriel's Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks
…23At the beginning of your petitions, an answer went out, and I have come to tell you, for you are highly precious. So consider the message and understand the vision: 24Seventy weeks are decreed for your people and your holy city to stop their transgression, to put an end to sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

I believe the 70 weeks are the 70 years I mentioned. There are another 62 weeks to come for stuff to unfold . When the Word says seal up prophecy, that means just that -to seal up- all the BAD things to come upon Israel first then the world that prophecy speaks of. Tribulation will begin there, concerning it becoming global.
Michael's Deliverance and the End Times Daniel 12:10-12
…10Many will be purified, made spotless, and refined, but the wicked will continue to act wickedly. None of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand. 11And from the time (the daily sacrifice) is (abolished) and the abomination of desolation set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is he who waits and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.…
The abolishing that is coming is the abolishing of the celebration of the Eucharist by Christians in Israel . THAT IS THE DAILY SACRIFICE, not what the abomination of desolation sets up which is what the synagogue of satan has already begun to offer. Think about it? I know it might be hard for you if you have been indoctrinated with the jezebel doctrine , which rejects the Truth Christ spoke, "EAT THIS, THIS IS MY BODY, DRINK THIS , THIS IS MY BLOOD". You may be of that mindset which denies Christ's authority over His supper and He the Miracle Maker makes it such. So, you are probably behind the curve and could be deceived easily, because of that.

You probably thought the third Temple would be built and that is, what God is calling His" temple" ,and the sacrifice abolished is the sinful one the Christ rejecting Jews offer what we saw just this year and in past years! Each sacrifice got closer and closer to the place of the Abomination of Desolation "The Temple Mount" . Next post I prove how wrong you and many are . I will show how the "Temple Mount" is not even where the sacrifice is suppose to be. Meaning: The Jews think that is the TRUE LOCATION OF SOLOMON'S TEMPLE. It is NOT! God will have the last laugh! Christ's prophecies always come to past.
"When you see the Abomination of Desolation Standing were it ought NOT BE". YAH! YAH! They think their sacrifice is present where Solomon's Temple was? GOD IS GOOD!

What will happen VERY VERY SOON- Christianity will be abolished and ALL THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES WILL BE CONFISCATED and the HOLY SACRIFICE( the celebration of Christ supper will be abolished) and the abomination of desolation set up instead. But since you probably do not believe in Christ's REAL PRESENTS, you will be duped by all the other non truths! Jorge Bergoglio is not the ONLY bad player in the mix, many others in other denominations are too!

Last edited: