• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Computers !

I love computers ! I used to hate them but I spend most of my time on them I can't get enough . I love figuring out everything about the way they work . :computer: Mike

'puters !

Me three, Mike.

The problem with 'puters is the fact that, as soon as yas gets one, it goes obsolete so fast!

(i like building 'puters)

Dave777 :^>

Administrator
Staff Member
I think I may have been born inside an IBM back in '79. I'm still investigating and will get back to you shortly. :)

My eyes are 1" blue screen CRT's :p

To DELL ... or not to DELL . That is my question . I just know that Compaqe Pressario is the worst computer out there ! Mike

I have quite a few of friends who like computers like you. I like playing computer games though.
Ruth

As for the wife and I, we are Gateway nuts; we bought one of their new hot rods with the Pentium D processor, and more gee-whiz stuff than you can shake a stick at. Then I got the bright idea to get another one so we won't be "competing" for computer time. So we bought a refurbished one off of Ebay from a place called "recoup-it". A word to the wise, stay away from these people, this company is operated by the Devil incarnate. It's a long story but we are making the best out of a bad situation.

Rick