• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

completly new to christ!

Hello all
I have recently turned to christ after years of being pretty much an atheist. and i am so thankful for my friend kate who did invite me to her church.
like i said i am still very new but i look forward to learning more about... everything i guess i should say!

It is a great pleasure to meet you my friend and brother!
You are at the beginning of the greatest journey one can take and that is a journey to find yourself in Christ!
Many blessings in Jesus Name,
your new brother Larry.

Hi DragoKatzov

Hi Brother

Well done on making the best decision you could ever make!!

Ask God to open your spiritual eyes, so that you may see clearly. Spend time with HIm. My advice in this time would be to guard your private time with God very carefully. Don't let Satan keep you from that. Spend time talking to Him, ask the Spirit for guidance every day. Read His word. Ask for revelation and wisdom of understanding the Scripture.

You WILL be amazed at the results!!! And remeber, God wil NEVER leave you, no matter what.

Have a good day and enjoy walking with Jesus!!!!

It is a great pleasure to meet you my friend and brother!
You are at the beginning of the greatest journey one can take and that is a journey to find yourself in Christ!
Many blessings in Jesus Name,
your new brother Larry.

Hi Brother

Well done on making the best decision you could ever make!!

Ask God to open your spiritual eyes, so that you may see clearly. Spend time with HIm. My advice in this time would be to guard your private time with God very carefully. Don't let Satan keep you from that. Spend time talking to Him, ask the Spirit for guidance every day. Read His word. Ask for revelation and wisdom of understanding the Scripture.

You WILL be amazed at the results!!! And remeber, God wil NEVER leave you, no matter what.

Have a good day and enjoy walking with Jesus!!!!

Excellent advice, I found it very refreshing apart from the typical response of "find yourself a good church".

Develope your relationship directly with Christ and Father and everything else will fall into place as needed.

Last edited:
Hi

Hi JiggyFly

Thank you for the kind words. I only recently understood that we HAVE to guard our tongues, Life and Death is in it. I just ask the Holy Spirit to guide me in truth whenever I give advice or Minister to whom he guides me to.

Chat to you later.
Have a Blessed Day!!
JAcques

Welcome to the greatest family in the universe dragokatzov!

I am so glad you found Christ and have joined the millions of others. May you find peace in Christ and knowledge by studying His word. As my signature states, you are a new creature filled with the Holy Spirit. May His Spirit guide you through the rest of your days.

God Bless!