• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

circumcise on 8th day

A little bit of science that is awesome.

"And every male among you who is eight days old shall be circumcised throughout your generations..."
Genesis 17:12

On the eighth day of life the human body produces enough vitamin K to form clots and aid in healing. Today, a baby recieves a vit k shot in the hospital shortly after birth. I think it is awesome how we are allowed to see that God really is the creator.

Very true!

It boggles my mind that anyone (scientists or not) can look at nature, out into space, or at the human body and not see that God is behind it all!

It's all too perfect and wonderful to have just evolved!

Dave

I am in total agreement with you and this thing also amazes me that how can one deny God's existence. Such an extreme order, organization and pattern in nature can't come by a mere chance. There is surely a God who is above all, who is the Most beautiful and the most Powerful.
May He guides us all to the straight path that leads to Him. Ameen!

Good observation, see science does promote the truth as more is known. But God knows the truth beforehand. So we need to walk in faith for ours and everyone's good.

patti4jesus said:
A little bit of science that is awesome.

"And every male among you who is eight days old shall be circumcised throughout your generations..."
Genesis 17:12

On the eighth day of life the human body produces enough vitamin K to form clots and aid in healing. Today, a baby recieves a vit k shot in the hospital shortly after birth. I think it is awesome how we are allowed to see that God really is the creator.

Yes truly amazing is the human body thanks to our Lord and creator, having needed to learn about it for my nursing training, I was continually amazed at the intricacies of the cells, molcules etc. And to think us humans only know a small amount....