• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Church

My church is awesome. Every week, I learn something new and God touches me richly through the words of the speaker. I go with my two best friends from work and it is because of those two that I am back at the house of God. God is so great and those who don't know him will be blessed richly when they find Him. :star:

Crosse said:
My church is awesome. Every week, I learn something new and God touches me richly through the words of the speaker. I go with my two best friends from work and it is because of those two that I am back at the house of God. God is so great and those who don't know him will be blessed richly when they find Him. :star:
Crosse.
Welcome to Talk Jesus. I can "hear" the excitement in your heart as you speak of the joy of your church experience. Start telling people about Jesus. You can't keep that joy unless you give it away.

SLE

Ed:

When it comes to sharing the joy of the Lord, I need encouragement in that. I love God but I don't know how to share it. But you are so right, you can't keep that joy if you don't give it away. Thank you for replying to this.