• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Church Age ??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
When does the church age end?? wouldn't the church age also be considered the age of grace??

the church age ending before the tribulation is key component in making the pre-trib theory work, I dont see it..

To me the church age is the age of Grace, and that is when Jesus is our salvation, anyone who puts Jesus as there Lord and savior is in the Church age, that does not end during tribulation, so my thought is the church age goes on into tribulation and does not end until the 1,000 rule begins??

what say you?? :)

Loyal
Top Poster Of Month
When does the church age end?? wouldn't the church age also be considered the age of grace??

the church age ending before the tribulation is key component in making the pre-trib theory work, I dont see it..

To me the church age is the age of Grace, and that is when Jesus is our salvation, anyone who puts Jesus as there Lord and savior is in the Church age, that does not end during tribulation, so my thought is the church age goes on into tribulation and does not end until the 1,000 rule begins??

what say you?? :)
Greetings Dave

Luke 21:24
They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

If I remember correctly, the 'Time of the Gentiles' runs from about 500BC until Christ Returns in Glory, some think that the time of Gentiles ended when Israel became a state again, but it can't be so, as it is mentioned in Rev 11, in the Tribulation Period.

What say you brother :)

Loyal
Greetings Dave

Luke 21:24
They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

If I remember correctly, the 'Time of the Gentiles' runs from about 500BC until Christ Returns in Glory, some think that the time of Gentiles ended when Israel became a state again, but it can't be so, as it is mentioned in Rev 11, in the Tribulation Period.

What say you brother :)

that is a great catch I will have to look into this,,, thank you

Loyal
Romans 11:25-26
Lest you be wise in your own sight, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, “The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;

So the fullness of the Gentiles seems to come at the end of tribulation right before Jesus comes and save Israel..

Revelation 7:14
I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

In rev 7-14 it says these believers are saved because of Jesus blood, meaning grace to me, meaning the Church age goes on in tribulation, meaning pre-trip that says the church is gone and celebrating does not make sense, and why would Jesus have his celebration with out his guest (Israel) and full bride there also??

what do you think @Brother-Paul

Loyal
Top Poster Of Month
In rev 7-14 it says these believers are saved because of Jesus blood, meaning grace to me, meaning the Church age goes on in tribulation, meaning pre-trip that says the church is gone and celebrating does not make sense, and why would Jesus have his celebration with out his guest (Israel) and full bride there also??

what do you think @Brother-Paul

Greetings Dave

We are saved by Jesus blood, it is the Church age, it is also The Time of the Gentiles.

All saved souls are the spiritual Israel.

Regarding the timing of Jesus Return in Glory for His Church I keep an open mind, it is a learning curve, but we will not know for sure until it happens. That is why we are to watch and be ready brother. God wants us to search the scriptures, He has told us so. But He also says all things will be revealed in their time. We are understanding things past Christians 100 years ago didn't know.

The Parable of the 7 wise/unwise virgins sums it up perfectly.

Bless you

Loyal
I dont believe pre-trib, after all that torture to the christians by the romans, pre-constantene, they had it much worse than us. Not sure if its mid or post trib, but I hope for mid trib.