• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Christianity

Im sorry if I annoy people but im not going to hold back on what needs to be said. Throughout my life I have attained a hugely in depth knowledge of how Satan operates and what is going on in the world. Why are christians so under educated about issues that are the focal point of christianity. I get so irritated, people give thier life to the Lord and that iis as good as it gets for them, because of their own ignorance. The church is to blame, it has become weak and decodant in a society that demands results. Satans kingdom is a well oiled machine and is beating christianity left right and centre. They have control over the governemt, the economy, high ranking positions across the board. Im just curious, whats going to happen now?

Friend,

You may think Satan has the upper-hand advantage right now because of what you see around the world is contamination. However, you have to understand that Satan is only a mere character in God's plan. In other words, God is in control of everything and therefore, no matter which direction Satan takes -- he will meet his eventual demise as written in Revelation. You have to know that even if humans are blinded by the darkness and by Satan's influence, in the end, he has nowhere to run. Satan was defeated when Jesus died on the cross. He can not overpower God for he's not in control of the plan, God is.

"For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him." - Romans 6:9

"Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”says the Lord." - Romans 12:19

"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 10:12

"I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him." - Luke 12:4-5

"I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death." - Phillipians 1:20

However, of course just because we're saved and under God's grace...does that mean we can underestimate Satan? Certainly not! The reason is because when we put our guards down, that's when we're prone to being tempted and led astray.

"You too should be on your guard against him, because he strongly opposed our message." - 2 Timothy 4:15

"Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position." - 2 Peter 3:17

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." - Ephesians 6:10-18

You must also understand that Love is much greater than Hate. By the Gospel, it corrects, rebukes and encourages but also shuts the mouths of those who oppose because they know that their errors have been corrected. The Devil is the Father of Deception and will only use half-truths to accuse you. However, the full truth and the full power of God -- this he cannot scratch.

Last edited:
I understand what you are saying but Intelligence and wisdom will crush and evicerate ignorance and refusal to understand. Christians dont even understand their own beliefs enough to defend themselves from Satan. the church is in general very inactive about doing something about that. This is my point. Its irrelevant that Satan is going to be defeated or whether he already is defeated, we are all here now in this world under his jurasdiction. That means we have to be even more aware of what is going on and even more imortantly how to defend ourselves from him, which unfortunately most christians are completely ignorant. In my school we were tought that the Devil was a metaphor and that the Bible shouldnt be taken at face value. As you can tell my outrage is immense, these people dont deserve the use of their tongues and are giving christianity a very bad name

Sephiroth said:
I understand what you are saying but Intelligence and wisdom will crush and evicerate ignorance and refusal to understand. Christians dont even understand their own beliefs enough to defend themselves from Satan. the church is in general very inactive about doing something about that. This is my point. Its irrelevant that Satan is going to be defeated or whether he already is defeated, we are all here now in this world under his jurasdiction. That means we have to be even more aware of what is going on and even more imortantly how to defend ourselves from him, which unfortunately most christians are completely ignorant. In my school we were tought that the Devil was a metaphor and that the Bible shouldnt be taken at face value. As you can tell my outrage is immense, these people dont deserve the use of their tongues and are giving christianity a very bad name

I agree! That's how I thought about it for a while too. Many churches don't absolutely teach Sound Doctrine or stick with Sound Doctrine. There are many deceptive teachings everywhere and one must choose wisely when going to church. You do not want to end up following a church that believes Adam and Eve were just a myth. That would completely throw away the entire Bible because and the fact that Jesus even existed! Jesus came because through the blood of Adam, we'd die and go to Hell. This is where Born-again comes in with Jesus. People will believe in anything but the truth. The only thing you and I can do about this issue is to pray for our brothers and sisters so that they can also put on the full armour of God. How do we stick with the truth and against deception? By abiding by the truth.

"For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear." - 2 Timothy 4:3

"You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." - Matthew 24:6-14

What you have to understand is that, as long as we live on earth, we will NEVER understand fully. We will never know God's ways and we will never know how to inerpret everything in his word. The same goes with Satan. He's smarter than us but he's no smarter than God. So then, this brings me to one thing. As we stand up against Satan. those who are WITH Christ will be protected by him so that we do not fall into the hands of Satan.

Patience and endurance...as far as I'm concerned, we ALL need to seek God and the knowledge but it's those who don't that fall into Satan's trap. That's why fellowship is important. That's why we cannot be backsliders and must always examine ourselves.

"Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you–unless, of course, you fail the test?" - 2 Corinthians 13:5

Sephiroth said:
Im sorry if I annoy people but im not going to hold back on what needs to be said. Throughout my life I have attained a hugely in depth knowledge of how Satan operates and what is going on in the world. Why are christians so under educated about issues that are the focal point of christianity. I get so irritated, people give thier life to the Lord and that iis as good as it gets for them, because of their own ignorance. The church is to blame, it has become weak and decodant in a society that demands results.

Sephiroth is anything happening in the world that was not foretold in prophesy?

I would like to get to understand your thinking:

What action do you think must be taken by Christians now?

Satans kingdom is a well oiled machine and is beating christianity left right and centre. They have control over the governemt, the economy, high ranking positions across the board. Im just curious, whats going to happen now?

What is going to happen now:

Revelation 13:1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like [the feet of] a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?" 5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Nothing is going to happen in this world without God already knowing about it. And what is prophesized to happen will happen. we are not hear to win earth. this earth will pass away. Our victory over satan is a personal victory a victory over the second death. No matter what happens on this earth we have eternal victory.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

satan is a punk , murderer, thief and liar!!!!!
And thats enough said about him. I have authority over all the powers of the enemy, I tell him what to do and he does, it's that simple.

Is it so hard to believe that the evil you percieve in this world is due to us mundane humans? Can we not accept this without shifting blame onto some metaphorical "all that is evil" entity?

People are people. We can do wonderful things, and we can do some pretty disgusting things aswell. The collective "evilness" of a culture or way of life (that you deem evil) could be labeled as the "will of Satan" but it doesn't dimish the fact that PEOPLE are responsible. Satan is no more to blame for my bad actions than an invisible blue elephant.

But the desire is still strong in us to feel in control of this world. We blame the evils of today on a supernatural entity, and then say that he is but an actor in a grand play. We see ourselves on the side of the playwriter, as it gives us a sense of confidence that things will turn out "as intended".

Last edited:
It will turn out as intended. No matter what satan and his workers do. And satan is no "metaphorical" entity. he is real he is here he is now.

If you wish to attribute what APPEARs to be caused by man to a supernatural being, go for it. If it helps you make sense of this universe by putting the evils of the world on the shoulders of the "great deciever", then that's that. But when you do an "evil" act, it's not a supernatural Satan that tempted you... but you alone.

Regardless of the factual nature of a supreme antagonist, I can't see how it could negatively affect us to take full responsibility for our actions. Why add in an unnecessary component? Humans are fully capable of doing downright disgusting things, do you not accept that?

Last edited:
There was one point in your earlier post that made me reply and that was your belief that satan was "metaphorical".

Just because i see satan as being real does not mean i see him having power to control humans like we are mindless zombies. Of course we have the free will to compromise our consciences and take part in evil, to embrace sin if you will. Men are quite capable of doing great evil but that does not negate the active encouragement that satan and his allies do to promote such evil as justified and organize such evil on a mass scale.