• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Christian Friends to Chat With?

Hello,

I'm looking to meet Christian friends I can chat with. I look forward to meeting some of you.

God Bless,
Linda

Ill be your friend. If you want to talk just anything, let me know. I like making new friends too. Especially christian friends. :)

Hi BlessedMomto3,

Thank you for responding, I truly appreciate it. Let me know when you have time to chat online or we can exchange email addresses, whichever you feel most comfortable with.

In Christ,
Linda

new friends

i am also looking for new christian friends, but this setup is not what i expected. it is not really live and easy to just go back and forth. i am real disappointed with the setup. the one on other forums is easy access. you don't have to post on them, just reply with what others are saying. ?

Hi BlessedMomto3,

Thank you for responding, I truly appreciate it. Let me know when you have time to chat online or we can exchange email addresses, whichever you feel most comfortable with.

In Christ,
Linda

Your welcome. Ill pm you on here all my info and you can add me to what ever you can.

love within the lord

hi linda it's nice to read ur msg. and i wiil like to be one of ur chating friend.
with all our lord's love FIBI

its good

hello,i am fibi and i like to be ur friend too and i am glad that u like chating with christians.
with our lord's love fibi

if u r free linda pls. any time u can chat. we can talk about our father and stuff. i want christian friends too.
with our lords' luv fibi

Staff Member
Greetings all

I have deleted posts that contain telephone numbers and personal details.

If you would like to chat with someone then you can do that via the PM function.

Blessings

Staff Member
Greetings all

I have deleted posts that contain telephone numbers and personal details.

If you would like to chat with someone then you can do that via the PM function.

Blessings

Hello Wellaaaa, you are welcome richly here. Am here for you as well as most of us to chat and talk with and encourage each other in this trying times. How is Melbourne, Australia?

Thank you Paul. Melbourne is okay right now we are waiting for Nov 1st which he keeps saying every week we are going to open but keeps dragging it on.. where are you from?

Thanks, Wellaaa, am from Nigeria, west Africa. Am a christian, scientist, researcher.consultant and a freelance writer.