• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

China - The World - Corona virus

Loyal
There is a lot of research going on around the world regarding how Corona Virus started.

This film is full of facts* that cannot be ignored. MODERATOR NOTE: This is the subjective opinion of the original poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Active
Oh really? I live in China and there are infected reports in both Beijing and Shanghai to which I see reported in the news day after day two months ago, yet this video says virus did not reach Beijing and Shanghai. And this video says there were only a few infected, but the reported statistic was around 600 infected in Beijing and over 600 in Shanghai, that's only a few? And who said China is not affected? Its GDP is in decline for the first quarter, Wuhan was in total lockdown since February and many cities were zombies for at least 1 month. Whoever made this video is spreading false news and yet you people believe. What a shame that this forum chooses to believe what the Western media advertises over what is really happening.

Don't think I cannot see through the attempt to demonise a single country to feed the ugly desire of seeing where the antichrist might come from. Anyone who genuinely reads the Bible knows that there will be a false Christ coming and it involves the entire world, not just one country. The China threat tale is becoming old, really. Those who participate in these kind of conspiracies of any country should be ashamed to call themselves Christian.

How about me posting a video that puts your country into the conspiracy joke, sounds fun? Even if this video was about America being the culprit, I would think twice about believing it because AS A CHRISTIAN, we are not to believe every bad report that comes and certainly not GO AROUND SPREADING IT when it hasn't even been 100% verified. Stop embarrassing the Christian name and behave like gossipers by posting garbage like this, hypocrites.

Last edited:
Active
What if I tell you there were reports outside of China that shows that America has already informed Israel that China's Covid outbreak has started last year, before China even started reporting its own statistics? So the fishy thing is, how did America know there is or will be a coronavirus outbreak in China when China itself doesn't know it yet?

New source: US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November — TV report

"US intelligence agencies alerted Israel to the coronavirus outbreak in China already in November, Israeli television reported Thursday."

Those who seek to demonise another party is often the real demon.

Loyal
Every government in the world is fighting a common evil - a vicious pandemic. It's not a good time for nations to be picking fights with each other. Especially if its purpose is to distract from failings at home.

Let's drop the conspiratorial allegations - all governments have their weaknesses exposed right now - and let our energy go to helping the sick and the curbing the spread of infection.

Loyal
The facts are that China appears to have brought the disease under control and that there's a fellow using YouTube to make wild speculative claims.

Active
The facts are that China appears to have brought the disease under control and that there's a fellow using YouTube to make wild speculative claims.

Now you understand my disgust at many who call themselves Christians don’t you?

The bible wrote that the god of this age (which means the entire world) is Satan, yet many self proclaiming Christians attempt to make it sound like “the god of China is Satan”. They engage in the same malicious gossip that the heathen do, but feel absolutely no shame for it.

That video doesn’t even have actual statistics or news articles to back it up, yet it is posted here with the misleading title “the facts”.

Active

For that matter, I am not disgusted because China is attacked. There are certainly wicked people in China and no doubt wicked leaders. I’m disgusted by how a single country is the target of a gossip that does nothing but make the Christian name look like a piece of joke.

Furthermore, gossip of this nature turns civilians of different countries against one another in animosity for no good reason, and this reeks of the work of the devil. For a heathen to do this is nothing new, but this is coming from within the church. Just disgusting.

Active
Has it even occurred to you hypocrites that what you are doing here spreading malicious gossip is exactly what the devil wants? He wants to pit country against country and people against people so that the world ends up in chaos and he can come in as the false Savior that delivers false peace?

He is now using this demonization agenda from Covid to pit two countries against each other so that another war may happen just like he pitted the Axis against the Allies the past two world wars! You fools are playing right into the devil’s game and know nothing about it because you don’t even know the one true God you claim to worship!

Last edited:
Loyal
@Enxu I agree with you that it's completely counterproductive to circulate videos of this kind.

But it's going much too far to say that anyone who does cannot be a Christian or does not know God. We all get things wrong, even while we think we are doing right. I'm sure that this thread was started in good conscience, even if its effect is not good.

Active
@Enxu I agree with you that it's completely counterproductive to circulate videos of this kind.

But it's going much too far to say that anyone who does cannot be a Christian or does not know God. We all get things wrong, even while we think we are doing right. I'm sure that this thread was started in good conscience, even if its effect is not good.

Stop trying to sugarcoat things and sweep things under the rug, Hekuran! The church had done this sugarcoating long enough and subjected many ignorant people to doom because they don’t even know they need to repent of their sin!

By saying that they are hypocrites and don’t know God I was being nice! The bible said clearly those who don’t practice righteousness are not even God’s children! 1 John 3:10 This thread is a practice of wickedness! Either the OP will repent if his faith is genuine or he will view me as an enemy because I dare to tell him the truth, thus proving he was a tare and not a wheat!

I will not act like the devil and tell people they “will not surely die” Genesis 3:4 even when they will because of their sin! God will not fail to judge me if I start sugarcoating things and then cause people to perish because they are misguided and think they don’t need to take a serious look at their faith!

Loyal
I know the OP from many conversations on this forum. He is a faithful and valued brother in Christ.

It is right to rebuke and correct where necessary. However, it is not our place to make judgment on others' standing before God.

Active
I know the OP from many conversations on this forum. He is a faithful and valued brother in Christ.

It is right to rebuke and correct where necessary. However, it is not our place to make judgment on others' standing before God.

So I am expected to believe all this was done in good conscience? If this was posted on a Chinese forum it would cause public outrage merely for its insensitivity to people’s feelings.

This is a public forum viewable by people across the world, and here is a thread promoting a poorly (in fact not at all) substantiated nonsense video that labels a specific country as possibly the culprit of a pandemic. Even a sensible heathen would not post such nonsense simply because they have the integrity not to spread gossip that could end up being slander.

But the OP has the audacity to title this thread “THE FACTS”. Did he even have the integrity to verify what he was posting? You expect me to believe he is a faithful brother in Christ after the things he had done here, are you KIDDING me?! In some countries’ laws, just posting unverified garbage as facts like this is grounds for imprisonment. Hypocrites, keep on covering up and sugarcoating the ugliness of your actions then. You people disgust me. Don’t even call yourself Christians for goodness sake.

Loyal
Probably best to continue the conversation with me or with the OP privately using the message function.

Active
Oh I’m done. Hate me, ban me, whatever. Jesus said to the religious of His day that they were hypocrites. History is just repeating itself. It is not news that the church is filled with the same religious hypocrites that filled the Jewish nation. The truth speaks for itself.

The mass media are controlled in China and in the West by government. I'm in the UK but to my American friends you can forget the first amendment, I guarantee all the media in the West is controlled by government. The real government the big business interests and the trillion dollar bankers who answer only to Satan. So you see it's very hard to get any truth from satanic propaganda. The only truth comes from god.

My love to you all in these very trying times.

Active
The mass media are controlled in China and in the West by government. I'm in the UK but to my American friends you can forget the first amendment, I guarantee all the media in the West is controlled by government. The real government the big business interests and the trillion dollar bankers who answer only to Satan. So you see it's very hard to get any truth from satanic propaganda. The only truth comes from god.

My love to you all in these very trying times.

I was the victim of malicious gossip that ruined my reputation for doing nothing wrong and caused me to be suicidal. I personally know the damage and pain gossip causes and how it divides and ruins people’s relationships. Whoever spreads gossip like nobody’s business is doing the work of the devil. Nobody can convince me otherwise.

Loyal
yeap this is what the new war looks like

Greetings brother,

We as Christians do not follow the Chinese ways and beliefs, but 'their' beliefs do link with 'their' years.

This is their year of the 'Rat!', it is their year of the 'Metal Rat'

In Chinese astrology, rat zodiac sign are considered to be a symbol of fortune and abundance.

Is this not what we are seeing to be their aim, China's supremacy in the world.

Things are changing 'FAST', we keep our eyes on Jesus the author and perfecter of our faith.

We remain on the 'Rock of ages', in His grip.

The clock is ticking, it feels everything is speeding up by the minute, Thank God Jesus is in control, all we have to do is, believe and Trust in Him. In Jesus Name Amen

Loyal
Greetings all, in Jesus Name

Peace be with you

By saying that they are hypocrites and don’t know God I was being nice!

How can saying things like this be nice, Jesus says do not be like the hypocrites, is not talking like this being hypocritical?

Jesus says Peace be with you, He loves you brother, I do too.

But the OP has the audacity to title this thread “THE FACTS”. Did he even have the integrity to verify what he was posting? You expect me to believe he is a faithful brother in Christ after the things he had done here, are you KIDDING me?! In some countries’ laws, just posting unverified garbage as facts like this is grounds for imprisonment. Hypocrites, keep on covering up and sugarcoating the ugliness of your actions then. You people disgust me. Don’t even call yourself Christians for goodness sake.

I appreciate you are upset, but China is a communist country, ruled by dictators, how many of them are Christians my friend? There are many Christian's in China, Praise the Lord, but China has a reputation as a communist country even in the current days.

Oh really? I live in China and there are infected reports in both Beijing and Shanghai to which I see reported in the news day after day two months ago, yet this video says virus did not reach Beijing and Shanghai. And this video says there were only a few infected, but the reported statistic was around 600 infected in Beijing and over 600 in Shanghai, that's only a few? And who said China is not affected? Its GDP is in decline for the first quarter, Wuhan was in total lockdown since February and many cities were zombies for at least 1 month

Regarding the facts, allow me please to share some with you. But firstly my heart is in prayer with all who have lost loved ones to the virus, worldwide, including China, repeat worldwide. It is not good that even one should perish, be they are and in large numbers.

You commented on three areas in China, using the ones in the video.
City of Beijing lost around 600 souls - population of 21.5 million
City Shanghai lost around 600 souls - population of 27 million

I cannot speak for USA as I do not have the facts, but look, please look at the numbers of deaths elsewhere in the world.

UK deaths to yesterday - 16060 hospitals only, estimated up to 7500 died of Covid-19 in care homes, and many other deaths at home. UK population 65 million.

Look at deaths in Italy and Spain and other countries, nothing like China.

What about Wuhan where the virus originates, where is started. The death figure quoted was 2579 with a population of 12 million souls. Last week a man from Wuhan in China spoke to the media (not Chinese media), a picture was shown of a large area of graves, he said the death toll was massive, could be 10 times higher than what Chinese authorities have quoted. Next day they raised the total deaths by 1290 around 50% to 3869. Strange it was the next day after the Chinese man made the statement, will the man been seen again? We do not know. All deaths are sad, but the deaths in China appear to be extremely small to those in the rest of the world.

The economy shows a similar picture, China has only lost a very small percentage compared to losses in countries across the world.

So the facts are pretty clear to see my friend, the Chinese authorities are not Christians, they tell the world what they want the world to know. I am sorry it has upset you, as a brother in Christ I do pray peace in your heart, the aim was not to knock a country as you suggest, just to share some facts, that is all I have done here.

Stop trying to sugarcoat things and sweep things under the rug, Hekuran! The church had done this sugarcoating long enough and subjected many ignorant people to doom because they don’t even know they need to repent of their sin!

By saying that they are hypocrites and don’t know God I was being nice! The bible said clearly those who don’t practice righteousness are not even God’s children! 1 John 3:10 This thread is a practice of wickedness! Either the OP will repent if his faith is genuine or he will view me as an enemy because I dare to tell him the truth, thus proving he was a tare and not a wheat!

I will not act like the devil and tell people they “will not surely die” Genesis 3:4 even when they will because of their sin! God will not fail to judge me if I start sugarcoating things and then cause people to perish because they are misguided and think they don’t need to take a serious look at their faith!

Peace be with you

Jesus is Lord.

We are to be wise as serpents and harmless as do, we are also to love one another as Christ loves us.

But we also know we are in the latter days of the end times my friend, we watch and wait for Christ's Return in Glory, but we know this earth is a wicked place and it will get worse, it is getting worse by the day.

Proverbs 3:5-8 (NKJV)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil.
It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

Shalom

Loyal
@Brother-Paul you are all over the place on this. This morning you post a video saying that the low death rate in Beijing and Shanghai is evidence that the Chinese government manufactured the virus and is using it to destroy other nations. (It's not evidence, it's just a wild irresponsible speculation).

This afternoon, you have changed your tune altogether and are saying that the low death rate is evidence of Chinese suppression of the true effects of the disease. You can't have it both ways.

The only consistent thing is your assertion of foul play by China.

You are on a public forum which has an international audience, and you have already caused at least one person great offence. Please show a little bit of wisdom and grace and hold back from posting inflammatory and ill-informed messages.