• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Children Sexually Tortured

Administrator
Staff Member
Young boys in Afghanistan face rampant and horrific sexual abuse.

They are dressed up as women and forced to dance for older men. They are sold as sex slaves and raped multiple times a day.

It's called "bacha bazi" - which means "boy play." It's gruesomely evil.

Sign the Petition Nowhttp://click.email.aclj.org/?qs=dfd3969c298c611140fd2d01a3a4374d3ee4dca0c841fb770c4e80b0edb8395a

What's worse, there are multiple reports that the U.S. Military is ordering our troops to look the other way - even reports it's being allowed to occur on U.S. military bases.

The U.S. gives Afghanistan more foreign aid than any other nation, yet we are silent in the face of child rape and torture. It's abominable.

We're fighting back, aggressively advocating on Capitol Hill, demanding the Obama Administration address these atrocities. We're submitting critical legal documents and testimony at the United Nations to end the abuse.

Children are being sexually tortured. We must defend them. Take action with us.

Sign Our NEW Petition: Protect Afghani Kids from Sexual Abuse.

Jay Sekulow
ACLJ Chief Counsel

Active
Signed. This is so sick. I read that similar is happening in German refugee camps.

Staff Member
Signed brother. Thank-you for sharing and bringing it to our attention!
Now we can add our prayers to others.
YBIC
C4E
<><

Young boys in Afghanistan face rampant and horrific sexual abuse.

They are dressed up as women and forced to dance for older men. They are sold as sex slaves and raped multiple times a day.

It's called "bacha bazi" - which means "boy play." It's gruesomely evil.
You won't fix this problem with goodness, because good only leads to the same place as evil

Genesis 2:17

Loyal
You won't fix this problem with goodness, because good only leads to the same place as evil

Genesis 2:17
There is only really one "good" that is really Good. That is God and He does not lead to the same place as evil:

"...there is none good but one, that is, God." Mark 10:18

The other "good" is what men call good:

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isaiah 5:20

There is only really one "good" that is really Good. That is God and He does not lead to the same place as evil:

"...there is none good but one, that is, God." Mark 10:18

The other "good" is what men call good:

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isaiah 5:20
No, you're not supposed to know what goodness is.

So stop doing it, you're only being more wicked.

Loyal
We're fighting back, aggressively advocating on Capitol Hill, demanding the Obama Administration address these atrocities.
Is it not time to take the wickedness to the door where it belongs. Normally as a Christian separated from the world I do not advocate for political campaigns.
But this evil needs to be brought to the feet of those in power who sell their Humanism and Human Rights religion as being the salvation of of the world.
Obama and his personal religion/politics needs to be connected with this grotesque failure of Humanistic decency.
Does not Obama prattle on about the failings of other countries to get with the the Humanism program; and withholds, for example, U.S. foreign aid to Uganda because they won't
support and legislate for same sex equality and marriage.
Bring the shame and disgust of this back on to those who allow it and will never criticize it because of their politically correct agenda to denigrate Christianity, but to exalt
the benefits of Islam. Tell the people this is the religion of shame that the Obama Administration defends and promotes for America.

Loyal
No, you're not supposed to know what goodness is.

So stop doing it, you're only being more wicked.
We only really know what God has written in our hearts. Without that we are indeed most wicked, but with the Holy Spirit in us quickening God's Word in us, then we are in that measure also Good.

You seem to be bound up in something, friend. Jesus said:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32

We only really know what God has written in our hearts. Without that we are indeed most wicked, but with the Holy Spirit in us quickening God's Word in us, then we are in that measure also Good.

You seem to be bound up in something, friend. Jesus said:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32
How can knowing the truth set you free if the answer only ends up being circular.

Let me explain

Christian: "I know the truth."

Non Christian: "Yeah, what's the truth?"

Christian: "Jesus."

Non Christian: "Who is Jesus?"

Christian: "The way, the truth and the light."

Non Christian: "What does that mean?"

Christian: "That he is God, and he died for our sins."

Non Christian: "Why did he do that for?"

Christian: "Because two people 6 thousand years disobeyed God by eating from the tree of good and evil, and now we have fallen into death, decay and sin. God had to come and pay the price for sin once and for all."

Non Christian: "Ok."

Christian: "And only through accepting Jesus sacrifice can we be saved."

Non Christian: "Is that the truth?"

Christian: "No, Jesus is the truth."

How can knowing the truth set you free if the answer only ends up being circular.

Let me explain

Christian: "Because two people 6 thousand years ago disobeyed God by eating from the tree of good and evil, and now we have fallen into death, decay and sin. God had to come and pay the price for sin once and for all."

Edit: Post correction.

Staff Member

Let me explain

Christian: "Because two people 6 thousand years disobeyed God by eating from the tree of good and evil, and now we have fallen into death, decay and sin. God had to come and pay the price for sin once and for all."

You were doing fine until.............Non Christian: "Why did he do that for?"

This is where you really didn't answer the why appropriately. "For God so loved the world...." John 3:16
was one way. You could have also taken another route. It's because Jesus was obedient to the Father "...nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt."

You know that changing but one piece of data can change the ultimate result. So your selection might be valid in the above exchange, but only as far as it goes in the choices you decided to use.

C4E
<><

You were doing fine until.............Non Christian: "Why did he do that for?"

This is where you really didn't answer the why appropriately. "For God so loved the world...." John 3:16
was one way. You could have also taken another route. It's because Jesus was obedient to the Father "...nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt."

You know that changing but one piece of data can change the ultimate result. So your selection might be valid in the above exchange, but only as far as it goes in the choices you decided to use.

C4E
<><
Yeah it's been a while since I've been a Christian, so my lingo is still a little rusty.

Loyal

Circular in secular way? Very likely, but the secular world is a world of make-believe, although people in it seldom, if ever, believe that. Then again, what does it mean to be free? A person who has never really tasted the freedom that God offers cannot understand.

Let me explain

The difficulty for you my friend is the Christian part you have depicted in your little dialogue. Most people today bearing the label of Christian are not very Christ-like and therefore cannot explain correctly what they have or have had. Even those who understand what they have cannot explain it to a closed heart. Early Christians or even Christians who simply have not grown much in and toward God since they first believed do not understand that and will present a false picture to unbelievers as in your little dialogue.

What you have is some half truths, which in reality are untruths. You will discourage only those who really have no more than you do.

Staff Member
Yeah it's been a while since I've been a Christian, so my lingo is still a little rusty.
I have a couple of questions to ask you, but do not want to take away from the continuity of this thread as it is.
I'll post them under your Introduction Thread.
C4E
<><

Circular in secular way? Very likely, but the secular world is a world of make-believe, although people in it seldom, if ever, believe that. Then again, what does it mean to be free? A person who has never really tasted the freedom that God offers cannot understand.

The difficulty for you my friend is the Christian part you have depicted in your little dialogue. Most people today bearing the label of Christian are not very Christ-like and therefore cannot explain correctly what they have or have had. Even those who understand what they have cannot explain it to a closed heart. Early Christians or even Christians who simply have not grown much in and toward God since they first believed do not understand that and will present a false picture to unbelievers as in your little dialogue.

What you have is some half truths, which in reality are untruths. You will discourage only those who really have no more than you do.
Then what is truth? Can you not define it other than saying Jesus. The problem is that just saying the name Jesus can lead one to interpret a definition they make up them self, that's why there's 30 different sects in Christianity. Because no one has yet to define truth as an absolute, if you did that Christians would be one.

Loyal
Then what is truth? Can you not define it other than saying Jesus. The problem is that just saying the name Jesus can lead one to interpret a definition they make up them self, that's why there's 30 different sects in Christianity. Because no one has yet to define truth as an absolute, if you did that Christians would be one.

Actually the last time I heard a number it was in excess of 30,000 different sects in Christianity. That's a problem, isn't it? For people alone, yes, but for God in people it is not...

I could state a definition and it would miss the mark for you because do not believe. A person must be IN THE NAME in order to understand. Any atheist or barroom drunk can say the name of Jesus and not understand a thing. Why would expect understanding when you are unwilling to take the first step...

God does have a comprehensive plan but unbelievers don't see it at all. Believers must see it in a measure:

"Where there is no vision, the people perish:.." Prov 29:18

But even with a vision, how much do we see? Consider what apostle Paul wrote:

"For now we see through a glass, darkly..." I Cor 13:12

He continued with these words:

"...but then face to face"

Jesus depicts the same thing here:

"And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought

And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly." Mark 8:23-25

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see." Rev 3:18

The eyesalve in the last verse is the spittle of Jesus described above in Mark. That is what all of us need, but many don't even know what it is. The sad thing is that often people don't really care. But God knows this too and it is considered in His plan.

Actually the last time I heard a number it was in excess of 30,000 different sects in Christianity. That's a problem, isn't it? For people alone, yes, but for God in people it is not...

I could state a definition and it would miss the mark for you because do not believe. A person must be IN THE NAME in order to understand. Any atheist or barroom drunk can say the name of Jesus and not understand a thing. Why would expect understanding when you are unwilling to take the first step...

God does have a comprehensive plan but unbelievers don't see it at all. Believers must see it in a measure:

"Where there is no vision, the people perish:.." Prov 29:18

But even with a vision, how much do we see? Consider what apostle Paul wrote:

"For now we see through a glass, darkly..." I Cor 13:12

He continued with these words:

"...but then face to face"

Jesus depicts the same thing here:

"And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought

And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly." Mark 8:23-25

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see." Rev 3:18

The eyesalve in the last verse is the spittle of Jesus described above in Mark. That is what all of us need, but many don't even know what it is. The sad thing is that often people don't really care. But God knows this too and it is considered in His plan.
So you know the truth, but I can't understand the truth until Jesus opens my eyes to the truth. But why don't you explain it to me as a child, since you know what truth is surely you can define it other than saying Jesus. It is something right? Not just a feeling you get, it is something you actually understand and can demonstrate verbally.

Loyal
So you know the truth, but I can't understand the truth until Jesus opens my eyes to the truth. But why don't you explain it to me as a child, since you know what truth is surely you can define it other than saying Jesus. It is something right? Not just a feeling you get, it is something you actually understand and can demonstrate verbally.
If you were a child, you might understand it, but treating you like a child verbally wont help, for you do not have the mind of a child. You have the mind of a trained adult. Trained to find fault with anything science doesnt tell you is true.

If you were a child, you might understand it, but treating you like a child verbally wont help, for you do not have the mind of a child. You have the mind of a trained adult. Trained to find fault with anything science doesnt tell you is true.
I haven't said anything about science.

Do you think I'm a atheist, well no. They are worse than Christians, because they protect the value of love without any scientific evidence and at the same time disparage the value of faith with the same lack of evidence.

No I'm not one of those people.