• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Chigago Mayor closes down church service

Active
Sure, as God is our Father that will only teach knowledge to those that are weaned from the breast, all she is doing is pulling the babes off the breast so that he can
teach them without interference from wolves in sheeps clothing (in some cases).
Besides our relationship with God is not about church services that teach very minimally, and often incorrectly, and as the Holy Ghost resides inside of us what else
do we need?

Remember Jesus has already told us that the day will come when those that KILL YOU will believe they are doing God a service.
This is just another step in that direction. And another step towards the last day.

And as the Lord has said "come out of her my people", some need to be threatened with being jailed to comply with his command.

If you were in jail who would you turn too? A group or God specifically? Same difference here, destroy the familiar that limit maturation and then the process can actually
begin in earnest.
Skip the bake sales, and social programs, and music festivities, and the camps etc.... all you need is God and if he is not sufficient for one then they do not know him anyway.

Loyal

Is this okay with you?
Of course it is, Christian are supposed to be leading and setting a example Concerning obeying God''s word. How can we talk about others breaking the laws and we are breaking them ourselves! Are we a bunch of "hypocrites"?

American Standard Version
Submission to Authorities
(1 Peter 2:13-20) example.

(Romans 13).
1Let every soul be in subjection to the higher powers: for there is no power but of God; and the powers that be are ordained of God. 2Therefore he that resisteth the power, withstandeth the ordinance of God: and they that withstand shall receive to themselves judgment. 3For rulers are not a terror to the good work, but to the evil. And wouldest thou have no fear of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise from the same: 4for he is a minister of God to thee for good.

Have we ever thought it is GOD who is closing the Doors to the "Institutionlize church"! Doors do not stop collected prays, doors do not stop spiritual fellowship, doors not not stop praise and worship. Doors do not stop the "peace of God", Doors do not stop the Power"0f The Almighty God" or the flow into His power, neither does it slows it down. Matter of Fact, Now it does not have to travel through walls! that slows it down a little, maybe.

Christian are becoming so Bold they even fight against "GOD" and are so blind minded they don't even know it!!! "Apostasy, Apostasy, Apostasy"! "The Great Falling Away from the Word of GOD" is here, right before our eyes and many cannot see it, It is You Christians who GOD Is Talking About! You who has betrayed Him, by warming you hands at the enemies fires and dinning at His Table! Enjoying all the worlds delicacies and you have become alarm and upset because GOD is taking it away from your lips and travels of enjoyment. And you have become Angry.

Active

Is this okay with you?

If it is, how about this?

We're commanded to love each other, actually care about each other and not to take crazy risks with each other's lives. How many other members of his congregation fell seriously I'll, maybe died?

Active

Is this okay with you?

I have my doubts about this "virus." and this entire pandemic thing. I do not even believe the number of these cases are accurate. Seriously, even doctors do not agree on anything. Some say wear a mask. Others say do not. Some say it is a virus. Others say it is an Exosome.

Look at this:

COVID-19 crisis putting human trafficking victims at risk of further exploitation, experts warn

Loyal
Well, can we trust the world? And the Ruler of this world. And does the Ruler wants us to know the "Truth"?
If "Covid-19" is the "Hand of God", would the Ruler and The Prince of this World, would want us to know that?
So would not, He, want us to think one thing but in actuality it is another! Personally I think the world is deteriorating, just like the word of God has "proclaim"! And the world leaders are scared, and do not want the people of this world to panic! There would be "Riots" and "lawlessness" everywhere! Law Enforcers would leave the streets and posts and go home to protect their "loveones"! Food Riots, power would go out, because who would man the store, water, gas, gasoline, you cannot let the people of this world know how bad it is. Why, because naturally we are "evil", a evil people from the cradle to the grave! "Born Sinners"! History justifys this truth! And when the lights goes out, if you have something they want, they will take it! Even the woman who lies down with you at night and warms your baby's bottle. If you think I am lying, read your history books!

Loyal
Acts 4: 16 saying, “What shall we do with these men? For the fact that a noteworthy miracle has taken place through them is apparent to all who live in Jerusalem, and we cannot deny it. 17 But so that it will not spread any further among the people, let us warn them to speak no longer to any man in this name.” 18 And when they had summoned them, they commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. 19 But Peter and John answered and said to them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to give heed to you rather than to God, you be the judge; 20 for we cannot stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.” 21 When they had threatened them further, they let them go (finding no basis on which to punish them) on account of the people, because they were all glorifying God for what had happened;

So were these men in scripture wrong? The authorities told them this and they were not willing to do so. How is this different?

Loyal
Brad, what about this statement: we do not break "Governmental Laws"

Was not these men, that complain was the Religious Leaders, Religious Rulers, declaring that this new Regligion, referring to "Jesus" was destroying their cities and causing "Riots" and causing lost of "Employment"? Mind you, these cities was in the "providence of The Roman Empire"! These Disciples of Jesus Christ was not Breaking "Romans Laws" they where breaking "Religious Laws"! This is clearly understood in all of "The Acts of The Apostles"! The Roman Soldiers had to protect, The Disciples of Christ! But sometimes the Roman Governors had to "appease" the the Reigious Ruler, because they would threaten the Governors with trump up lies to tell Caesar! The Disciples of Jesus and neither did Jesus ever broke Roman Governmental laws! Neither did Apostle Paul or Peter!

Loyal
Brad, what about this statement: we do not break "Governmental Laws"

Was not these men, that complain was the Religious Leaders, Religious Rulers, declaring that this new Regligion, referring to "Jesus" was destroying their cities and causing "Riots" and causing lost of "Employment"? Mind you, these cities was in the "providence of The Roman Empire"! These Disciples of Jesus Christ was not Breaking "Romans Laws" they where breaking "Religious Laws"! This is clearly understood in all of "The Acts of The Apostles"! The Roman Soldiers had to protect, The Disciples of Christ! But sometimes the Roman Governors had to "appease" the the Reigious Ruler, because they would threaten the Governors with trump up lies to tell Caesar! The Disciples of Jesus and neither did Jesus ever broke Roman Governmental laws! Neither did Apostle Paul or Peter!
The romans always let the religious rulers of Israel deal with religious matters, surely you remember the trial of Jesus. So the jewish religious leaders WERE the true authority in this case.

Loyal
No way, Scripture does not back you up, in need to read "Letters" again. and I know you haven't Study the "History of the Greek and Roman Empire" How God develop the Greek Language, and sciences, to be indoctrinated into the development of The Roman Empire, all for the Purposes, of carrying the "Gospel of Jesus Christ" through out the World, I spent a couple of years studying the Develop of Rome too, And Rulers and development of "The Caesars"! ". "Kaiser Kyrios" transliterated. In relationship to " New Testament" History. And the 400 years between the Old Testament and New Testament writings. Historian "Flavius Josephus". For the period. I have been a "Busy Bee" from 1979 to 2017. A very Busy Bee! Then i close all other studies and said, you need nothing but, The Unadulterated Word of God and a "Good Big Dictionary and a good understanding of "your Language Syntax. I do not expect you to study these things and events or know them, I did these long ago. Because I had a interest to how things and the "bible came to be. We do not break "Governmental Laws" for they are "ordain" of God. And my wife was not a very happy camper! She claimed I was not the man she married and told people she was going to destroy me! And I will speak no more concerning that!

Loyal
The romans always let the religious rulers of Israel deal with religious matters, surely you remember the trial of Jesus. So the jewish religious leaders WERE the true authority in this case.
Pilate didnt think Jesus deserved death, it was the religious leaders who pushed to have Him killed. You just cant see it, who is it that blocks your sight?

Loyal
Of course not, "Jesus" never broke "Roman Laws"! Jesus lived in total obedience even unto death. He obeyed, "Roman Laws" and "Old Testament laws" given by God for "He came to For Filled "The Law of God"

17Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil. 18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished. 19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Loyal
I do perceive the "spirit" of anti-Christ is in "full bloom". And God, is sending out Great "Delusions", that many cannot behold the "Truth"!