Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Canadian Moderators? Gulp!

Bobinfaith

LOL (laugh out loud) On the lighter side of Jesus :love:

I noticed that our wonderful God by His design has led many, many of our brothers and sisters from Canada to Talk Jesus. This nation is very much loved yet faced with many challenges ahead. These brothers and sisters will stand firm for the glory and honor of God.

I also noticed God has led 3 sisters who moderate at Talk Jesus; from reading their threads/posts, I need to be careful not to challenge you. God may use you to jump out of my pc screen and set me straight. bob (beware oh bob)

They have ministered to us with the Word. I have personally been ministered by their wisdom and lol from their jokes. (Do Canucks have a sense of humor?) :shade: Yes they do!

Coconut, Talk Jesus is blessed by God leading you here. You have been an encouragement and light to others. Congratulations on your servanthood as our new moderator, sister.

Wittywriter, you are loved by Talk Jesus and your poems and writing continues to enlighten us. Please press on for His glory!

Mymakersdaughter, when you joined we were praying for God's healing on your stroke at such a young age. We have seen His almighty healing upon you. You and Norm have been there for my brother in law in Guelph who immigrated last November. Thank you, sister.

Lastly, I have chuckled at the exchanges between Coconut and Peanut. Hey, my wife is also a "nut".."Hazelnut" lol!

Thank you for your contributions, sisters!

Your servant in Christ Jesus. :shade:

Last edited:
Hazelnuts are the best nuts in the mix!
I suspect there are a few more 'nuts' around TJ, hiding behind sensible
signatures like "Bob"...and that should have read "beware OF Bob"!
I won`t name the rest of you, but you know who
you are!
Thank you for your vote of confidence, and to God be
all the Glory, for without Him we can do nothing! :love:

uH...please pay NO attention to peanut...
She`s just saying that because I once invaded her country
by way of an *artificial snow* attack!

I`m harmless...really!

I think this has much to do with the fact that Chad is a Canadain by heart and God would live here if He was to come back tomorrow...lol

I think this has much to do with the fact that Chad is a Canadain by heart and God would live here if He was to come back tomorrow...lol
Are you kidding? Jesus chose to live in a hot enviroment, I see Him coming back in Southern California.

..."Hazelnut" lol!

Oh Yummmmmy! I love hazelnuts!

...that should have read "beware OF Bob"!

Every where I ve read B- O- B is WAS "Beware OF Bob" ! You got to watch out or he will get you!!! :omg: But now that we got 3 Canadian girls who can gang up on him we can feel safe ! Now he will have to run and hide! "BEWARE OH Bob!!! "

Doulos said:
Are you kidding? Jesus chose to live in a hot enviroment, I see Him coming back in Southern California.

Brother Doulos, Finally, some reinforcements! lol! Gotta watch out for those Canuck moderators, tough soldiers of God! :love: Hazel almost talked me into moving to Vancouver one time. I put my foot down, though, (biblical, right, Adam?) Hey, guys, help me out here! :shade: lol!

Being a San Diego native myself, I am sure you will agree that the hot weather Canada is "finally" enjoying is borrowed from Southern California..lol! We'll keep the beach here, thank you very much! lol!

Gloria, sister, no need to beware! I am as gentle as a cowardly..never mind!

Your servant in Christ Jesus! :shade:

Hey Boberoony

You know I m just kidding!! And your not a coward - dont talk about yourself that way! We should agree with what God says you are- LOL

Proverbs 28:1
The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

( Even tho Hazelnuts are one of my favorite nuts my favorite fruit is bobanas (bananas)

Back