• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Can you recommend any other Christian forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy this community and respect that management permits a wide range of discussion as many do not.

Can you recommend any other Christian forums?

Active
I'm unsure if this would be promoting other sites or not to list.

If you type in Christian forums in the search engine, it comes up with quite a few forums you can check out. Hope your search goes well. I'm on a few. This one and another I haven't been on very long, but really like and then I have one I have to limit my time on.

I'm unsure if this would be promoting other sites or not to list.

If you type in Christian forums in the search engine, it comes up with quite a few forums you can check out. Hope your search goes well. I'm on a few. This one and another I haven't been on very long, but really like and then I have one I have to limit my time on.

Thank you. There doesn't appear to be any prohibition to recommending other Christian forums.

Active
Sound as rude as standing up to testify in your church and telling the folks about the church down the road.

Active
I've participated on nigh unto 40 forums since going online back in 1997. My
favorites have boiled down to:

ChristianChat.com

DebatingChristianity.com

TalkJesus.com

ChristianityBoard.com

GraceCentered.com

Carm.org

ChristianityHaven.com

Forums are not meant to be churches; they're meant to be social media. In point of
fact, some time ago the US Supreme Court ruled that social media platforms are
akin to town squares. If a church is what you're looking for, check the Yellow Pages
in your area.

» Internet forums have given many of Christ's obscure followers a convenient
venue for sharing their time-won knowledge and experience with a worldwide
audience. For the world's sake, I highly recommend making an effort to compose
legible posts; neatly arranged, sensible, coherent, and tidy.

Excessive bolding, underscoring, and italics, lack of adequate paragraphing, twitter
spelling, unnecessary emogies, horrible grammar, confusing mixtures of fonts and
colors, and/or shouting with caps and oversize letters, makes for tiresome clutter
and annoying graffiti that leave a bad impression.

Some people's posts resemble the obnoxious placards of worked-up protesters and
political activists; yelling, shrieking, and sometimes even spraying spittle. They are
beyond reason and objectivity in their desperation to be taken seriously. Apparently
they assume that if only they shout loud enough, make themselves aggravating
enough, and hold out long enough; maybe they'll get their point across and
somebody will finally listen.

I rather suspect that some people regard forums as a canvas for painting their
comments instead of composing them. Well; that might be okay for outsiders, they
can scrawl and splash and be as messy as they want because their comments don't
matter anyway. But for those of us who honestly believe ourselves to be
representing God's son; that kind of penmanship is unacceptable because it reflects
on Christ and makes him look like his followers are desperate kooks.
_

Status
Not open for further replies.