• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Can yall pray for my family

My grandma just had a massive stroke yesterday and there nothing the doctor can do, they're giving her 24hours to live. Im also scared because my mother is in the hospital visiting her and there a lot of cases of the coroniavirus in that area. Please pray for my family.

My grandma just had a massive stroke yesterday and there nothing the doctor can do, they're giving her 24hours to live. Im also scared because my mother is in the hospital visiting her and there a lot of cases of the coroniavirus in that area. Please pray for my family.
Sure, don't worry. God is with you and your grandma. Whatever situation goes, never leave Jesus. God heals her. Even if God change his mind, don't worry she will be in the happiest place that you can ever imagine. You know where right? Its called Heaven, where no tears, no pain, no sorrow, only happiness. Do you want your grandma to be so happy? So make her happy. I see Jesus is with her, with your mom, and you. Don't cry. God is bigger than Corona (or whatever you are facing). He is with you, mom, and grandma. Don't worry. I am praying for your family. You are always in my prayers. Remember, Jesus is always near to you even your whispers of your heart can reach his ears.

Sure, don't worry. God is with you and your grandma. Whatever situation goes, never leave Jesus. God heals her. Even if God change his mind, don't worry she will be in the happiest place that you can ever imagine. You know where right? Its called Heaven, where no tears, no pain, no sorrow, only happiness. Do you want your grandma to be so happy? So make her happy. I see Jesus is with her, with your mom, and you. Don't cry. God is bigger than Corona (or whatever you are facing). He is with you, mom, and grandma. Don't worry. I am praying for your family. You are always in my prayers. Remember, Jesus is always near to you even your whispers of your heart can reach his ears.
Thank you so much this was one of the nicest comment i recieve on here. The weird thing is i was thinking about leaving jesus because nasty hearted so called christian people, i got to remember what jesus says not everyone who says to me lord lord will enter into heaven and only a few will be saved. You cant trust everyone who called themselve christians and go to church every sunday. My grandma just past away on the 28 of April im still sad about it she was the only reason why i start going to church even though her pastor isnt a nice guy.

Active
Thank you so much this was one of the nicest comment i recieve on here. The weird thing is i was thinking about leaving jesus because nasty hearted so called christian people, i got to remember what jesus says not everyone who says to me lord lord will enter into heaven and only a few will be saved. You cant trust everyone who called themselve christians and go to church every sunday. My grandma just past away on the 28 of April im still sad about it she was the only reason why i start going to church even though her pastor isnt a nice guy.

Awwww ... GA, I only just seen your post. Poor you, poor mum, I'm sure you're going to miss her terribly. The lovely thing about a believer's death is that you only have to feel sorry for yourself because you're going to miss them like mad because it's going to be years and years before you're going to see them again, meanwhile they're having a fabulous time. It's so different when you're not sure.

Please let me know when the funeral is and I'll pray for you and your whole family.

God bless you sweet lil sis xxx

Hello
How are you today? I can understand you. What my point now is look Jesus not people. People always disappoint you but not Jesus. Jesus always loves you. You are not going to church because of the pastor or some people, but Jesus loved you to be in his presence and wanted you to be a good man. Jesus thought of you when nothing was created. In his imagination you are in. That's a wonderful thing. People do forget, but never God does. He always remembers you that why you are going to church. If you didn't like going there, then ask Jesus to lead you to spiritual people who love God. He will surely does. You know, grandma is with Jesus. She is so happy there. Dont worry about her. You have a very courage heart I know. You have made her happy. Grandma always prayed for you. She asked Jesus to take care of you. You have sent her to the most happiest place. She is happy there, so you too be happy. One day, you will surely see her. Jesus is your best friend. Share with him whatever you want to share. He is the best listener, not only that He will do the best in your life. Keep watching. Never lose a friend like Jesus. He always loves you and care for you. Give your broken heart to him, he will fix it. He will give you a new heart and new life. Do you want a new life ? If so, Jesus is ready to give you. God loves you so much. If you want to share anything, you can share with me. I can understand you and pray for you. You can find my gmail in my profile. Read bible okay? Do you have one?

Hello
How are you today? I can understand you. What my point now is look Jesus not people. People always disappoint you but not Jesus. Jesus always loves you. You are not going to church because of the pastor or some people, but Jesus loved you to be in his presence and wanted you to be a good man. Jesus thought of you when nothing was created. In his imagination you are in. That's a wonderful thing. People do forget, but never God does. He always remembers you that why you are going to church. If you didn't like going there, then ask Jesus to lead you to spiritual people who love God. He will surely does. You know, grandma is with Jesus. She is so happy there. Dont worry about her. You have a very courage heart I know. You have made her happy. Grandma always prayed for you. She asked Jesus to take care of you. You have sent her to the most happiest place. She is happy there, so you too be happy. One day, you will surely see her. Jesus is your best friend. Share with him whatever you want to share. He is the best listener, not only that He will do the best in your life. Keep watching. Never lose a friend like Jesus. He always loves you and care for you. Give your broken heart to him, he will fix it. He will give you a new heart and new life. Do you want a new life ? If so, Jesus is ready to give you. God loves you so much. If you want to share anything, you can share with me. I can understand you and pray for you. You can find my gmail in my profile. Read bible okay? Do you have one?

Im doing ok, im going to buy a bible soon.

Awwww ... GA, I only just seen your post. Poor you, poor mum, I'm sure you're going to miss her terribly. The lovely thing about a believer's death is that you only have to feel sorry for yourself because you're going to miss them like mad because it's going to be years and years before you're going to see them again, meanwhile they're having a fabulous time. It's so different when you're not sure.

Please let me know when the funeral is and I'll pray for you and your whole family.

God bless you sweet lil sis xxx
Sorry for the late reply the funeral was on friday.

Active
I'm sorry Godsangel, this must be devastating for you but I pray this will give you some comfort; Ecclesiastes 7:1-4 A good name is better than fine perfume, and the day of death better than the day of birth. It is better to go to a house of mourning than to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart. Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart. The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, but the heart of a fool is in the house of pleasure. As far as your mum is concerned, your a Christian, and scripture tells you pray, and whatever you pray for, believe and it will be given you. Shut your ears to the enemy and hold on to your belief. your a soldier in the army of the Lord. we have to stand our ground, even in the saddest of times. Bless you sweetheart.

Loyal
Well, your gandma loved you, and her pastor probably didnt, maybe he tried to, but didnt like something about you. Anyways, her pastor should have been a bit more understanding, and tried to learn a little more about you before saying things that might hurt you. Your grandma knew you and loved you, her pastor didnt really know you, so that why he wasnt able to love you like he should have.

Loyal
I will pray special for you and your family this week