• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Can Y'all Do Me ONE BIG FAVOR?

hx8

Hi, I'm new here. I'm 29, and I need some Christian friends. And by friends, I mean people who will obey the new commandment and love me, your neighbor, as Jesus has loved you.

So do me 1 favor, 1 big favor::::::: Do NOT just say "Welcome!" or likewise some such shallow thing. TALK to me. Private message me if you can't muster up anything more than "Welcome!" publicly. Say something about yourself. Identify with me. Do something more than any other Intro forum reply usually does. Can you do me that favor? From one brother to another? I know a copy and pasted welcome reply when I see it.

Listen, I don't want to go into it here, but there is an urgency behind this request. Show your humanity in your reply, and if you can't write anything more than just "Welcome!" then don't write anything at all.

A second favor, if you can muster the love for it, is, this: Send me a private message. Get to know me. If you knew what I have been through, rather, if you had been through it, you would be writing the same intro as I just did. Show some love, Christians. Go the EXTRA mile, like Jesus commanded.

In your profile testimony' you say that you love Jesus because He loved you first.......

'He first Loved Us' 1 Jn 4

Four words, but they convey a wonderful story, they inform of the first thing that ever there was. I mean there was nothing else before it. It was the beginning of everything we know today

"He first loved Us" These words are speaking about God and they say that the first thing that Almighty God did was to love. Love is the nature of God.....for "God is love" say the scriptures.

The sun would illustrate this because the first thing the sun ever did was to shine. It could not do anything else but shine for shining is its nature.....Shining is the nature of the sun.......Gods nature is to love, and the first thing He ever did was to love.

The bible says that He loved you and I...and that is amazing. His loving of you and I was the first thing, of all those things that human beings have taught or thought to have been first. This is the original, the beginning. Here is the ultimate, the apex. There is no higher peak than this....The first thing that Almighty God ever did......

'HE LOVED US'

Forgive me for finishing with the word.............

WELCOME...to tj.......dear brother

hx8

In your profile testimony' you say that you love Jesus because He loved you first.......

'He first Loved Us' 1 Jn 4

Four words, but they convey a wonderful story, they inform of the first thing that ever there was. I mean there was nothing else before it. It was the beginning of everything we know today

"He first loved Us" These words are speaking about God and they say that the first thing that Almighty God did was to love. Love is the nature of God.....for "God is love" say the scriptures.

The sun would illustrate this because the first thing the sun ever did was to shine. It could not do anything else but shine for shining is its nature.....Shining is the nature of the sun.......Gods nature is to love, and the first thing He ever did was to love.

The bible says that He loved you and I...and that is amazing. His loving of you and I was the first thing, of all those things that human beings have taught or thought to have been first. This is the original, the beginning. Here is the ultimate, the apex. There is no higher peak than this....The first thing that Almighty God ever did......

'HE LOVED US'

Forgive me for finishing with the word.............

WELCOME...to tj.......dear brother

I'm not sure how to respond to this outpouring of love that I have received from you and several other posters on various forums that I posted this intro to, in a last ditch effort to find some fellowship in the body of Christ.

The many times I have been betrayed and treated "politely" but without real love by fake Christians has been overwhelming. I wish I could write more now but I cannot. I will try to write more later today, and hopefully, in a month from now, you will remember me. In the same sentiment that the thief on the cross expressed to our Lord, ... remember me. I will write more later but I am incapable of it now. Bear good fruit stephen, if you are a good tree. I will know you by your fruits, and likewise will you know me. I have always loved our Lord, but I have found few who truly love him. Let your love be unfeigned. Let me believe it.

Hi, I'm new here. I'm 29, and I need some Christian friends. And by friends, I mean people who will obey the new commandment and love me, your neighbor, as Jesus has loved you.

So do me 1 favor, 1 big favor::::::: Do NOT just say "Welcome!" or likewise some such shallow thing. TALK to me. Private message me if you can't muster up anything more than "Welcome!" publicly. Say something about yourself. Identify with me. Do something more than any other Intro forum reply usually does. Can you do me that favor? From one brother to another? I know a copy and pasted welcome reply when I see it.

Listen, I don't want to go into it here, but there is an urgency behind this request. Show your humanity in your reply, and if you can't write anything more than just "Welcome!" then don't write anything at all.

A second favor, if you can muster the love for it, is, this: Send me a private message. Get to know me. If you knew what I have been through, rather, if you had been through it, you would be writing the same intro as I just did. Show some love, Christians. Go the EXTRA mile, like Jesus commanded.
Remember, it goes both ways. If you want people to become your friends, then you must reach out to us as well. That's what friendships are. They work both ways.

I pray you are my dear brother.

I.......and all other's who serve as Modedrators of this 'talkjesus' web site........welcome you as a dear brother in Jesus.

It is not of interest where you/all of us, have been,...... the position you/we are in today is of prime interest.

Many ways lead to Christ......but only Christ the Door....leads to God. You have come your way...and now you are here at 'talkjesus'......I pray we will go on from here.....talking about the LOrd

In His Love

hx8

I.......and all other's who serve as Modedrators of this 'talkjesus' web site........welcome you as a dear brother in Jesus.

It is not of interest where you/all of us, have been,...... the position you/we are in today is of prime interest.

Many ways lead to Christ......but only Christ the Door....leads to God. You have come your way...and now you are here at 'talkjesus'......I pray we will go on from here.....talking about the LOrd

In His Love

I appreciate your welcome stephen, and the welcome of all the other mods here. I hope our walk together will be pleasant and fruitful to the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The position I am in today is certainly of prime interest -- yesterday is gone. So are the friends of yesterday. I'm trying to find new friends today, tomorrow, and so on. Friends who are worthy, friends who truly do love Jesus and obey his commandments, since, as he said:

John14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

and his commandments (to love one another) are not grievous.

1Jn5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
1Jn5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

John14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
John14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

and

John14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
---------
to be clear, I love each and every one of you. But I have not found that love to be reciprocated in 99.9999999% of my relationships. This has resulted in an urgent situation that prompted me to write my original post.

Season your replies with grace, thank you dear brothers. I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Welcome to TJ my brother.
I look forward to building a bridge of friendship with you. As iron sharpens iron let us sharpen each others countenace and let us grow together in the knowledge of our Lord. The deeper we go into our relationship with Jesus the more love becomes our native language.:shade:
Many blessings in His wonderful Name,
your brother Larry.

Welcome to TalkJesus, hx8.

Your post interested me so I decided to reply. I usually don't. Just because I am trying to reduce my computer time. (shame on me to NOT take the time! )

Well, I am 28 years old and married. I'm a Christian and my life in the past has been hard, but God is able to do EXCEEDINGLY more than I could ever hope or image!

Again, welcome and well...Praise God!

besides that, i am new here, and you are an established member of this community. I am seeking who here is a good Christian that I may connect with, and in time, when I am well again, I will seek who here needs me. Friendship is a two way street, to be sure. But there's a time to give and a time to take. So while your sentiment about friendships does seem wise, it is at the same time not a great comfort to one in need such as myself. Truly, I will reciprocate any kindness you give, and throughout my life I have tried to always initiate kindness mercy and friendship to those around me. I have found however that when I initiate kindness, it is often never returned.

So now, I am asking for kindness, and there is no sin in that.
I've given out plenty of kindness and no one has returned it to me, and i'm not complaining. Because I'm doing this for JESUS. I know that Jesus is pleased with me! If they don't return the kindness, then fine, so be it. Because I'm not being kind for them, I'm being kind for Jesus!

Last edited:
You speak with such anger. Perhaps you are not getting enough joy out of people outside of forums. The first you should seek, is God.

Isaiah 41:10 (King James Version)

10Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Then once you have sought him out,

16Rejoice evermore.

17Pray without ceasing.
18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
19Quench not the Spirit.
20Despise not prophesyings.
21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22Abstain from all appearance of evil.
23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
25Brethren, pray for us.
26Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
27I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren. 28The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

And lastly, do unto others what you would have them do unto you. If you want true friends then be a true friend to others. You'd be surprised at how filled you will feel and will be. Message me if you need someone to talk to. ^.^

So how's everyone doing today?

Life is grand and I am living large because my joy is not dictated by my circumstnace but instead by His presence.:shade:
How are you doing my friend? How is your walk with the only One who has all you need?

The many times I have been betrayed and treated "politely" but without real love by fake Christians has been overwhelming.

HX8, I think if you check our forums thoroughly you'll get an idea of who's truly loving and who's not. We operate in love here but, its the love that Jesus modeled - tough love. People who come here with a "new revelation" or a "new theology" and do not provide supporting Scripture citations can expect to be challenged (and disciplined, if necessary).

I sincerely welcome you. You can get some biographical info on myself and other members by checking our profiles.

Spirit Led Ed (SLE)

hx8

HX8, I think if you check our forums thoroughly you'll get an idea of who's truly loving and who's not. We operate in love here but, its the love that Jesus modeled - tough love. People who come here with a "new revelation" or a "new theology" and do not provide supporting Scripture citations can expect to be challenged (and disciplined, if necessary).

I sincerely welcome you. You can get some biographical info on myself and other members by checking our profiles.

Spirit Led Ed (SLE)

thank you for your kind welcome SLE. feel free to PM me anytime.

-HX

hx8

Someone deleted my posts. That annoys me beyond comparison.

Last edited:
Dear Hx8 member

Me to you. I like how you recognize self in others in life who have not been delivered by Christ or who are walking in the carnal nature, like all of us have. Like you I have found strength through God's endearing love where all others have failed. Again me like you am encourage by the Spirit of God showing forth his love for me and walking with me, I am grateful for him fulfilling this need. You know this to I bet. Hey its good that a member comes here looking for genuineness from others who name the name of the Lord Jesus Christ who have been called according to his purpose.
So Hx8 I welcome you in association by the above mentioned and in love. Again as the above mentioned I know that you know that all of us require love acceptance and attention. For me in life it was relating, opening up, to others in order for others to open up to me, building trust.
So if you ever need a friend who will listen please feel free and contact me as I have just opened up to you.
Me: shipwrecksoul

I love how much everyone devotes to being a brother and sister through Christ on this website. Everyday we go out into the world, and are faced with many temptations, most of which are evil. In order to refrain from sin, and these evil temptations, we need to grow spiritually through feeding our selves with the Good Word, chewing on it as my pastor taught us today. The biggest thing I learned today was that we all need to set aside our pride, let everyone see us worship the Lord Almighty, to not just fake it as HX8 as spoken of, to be genuine in our actions to one another, and to show those who are lost the way in which they will be saved.

Thank you for your honesty HX8, and may the Lord be with you.

Someone deleted my posts. That annoys me beyond comparison.
Your posts were not deleted. I merged them with SilentHero's Forgive and Forget thread in the Ethics and Morality forum. You should have received an automatically generated PM notifying you of the change.The New Members Area is not the place for topical discussions.

SLE