• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Can someone who is truly in the faith pray for me

I need to get my life together but i cant do it on my own. Nobody wont help me, not even the people in church. Please pray for me ask god to send angels for help to guide me the right path. Thank you

Active
Hi Godsangel. Oh dear poor you, you seem to be in quite a state there. You're quite short on detail as to how your life isn't together. If you'd like to chat about it one2one rather than in a forum please do PM me. I'd love to chat and I'm a good listener - and prayerer :)

Can I assure you that if you were to open your eyes and were able to see what's going on around you, most of which is invisible to the naked eye, your jaw would drop! You'd see a very loving God fighting and intervening against a whole host of very nasty principalities, powers etc Ephesians 6:12. All this is going on around you, and you're blissfully unaware. Have a look at the story of Elisha's servant in 2 Kings 6:16.

God is in total control, all you need to do is seek and follow His will. I promise in a year or two's time you'll look back at this situation with a wry smile and hopefully use it as a testimony of God's miraculous power working in your life.

I'm a little bit concerned about what you say about your church. You feel let down. Please pray about that, maybe you're at fault there, maybe they are; more likely there's fault with both parties. But please pray about it and then go and see the minister/pastor/vicar and in a spirit of reconciliation try and salve the hurt and reconcile. Without that you'll find that God's powers are a bit hamstrung.

==========================================

Dear Lord God, what's the matter with poor Godsangel? I've absolutely no idea but he/she seems to be in quite a state there, but you God know each of us much better than we know ourselves. You can see each of our futures in total clarity and in greater detail than we can recall our past, such is the vast limitless powers of your intelligence and wisdom. Even better than that, you Lord God are in total control of every minute aspect of our lives, nothing but nothing ever takes you by surprise Lord. Even better than that God, you love each of us individually and are so besotted with us that our best interests are your number one top priority, no matter what it takes or what the cost, even down to your only son's life.

So Lord I'm not asking you to sort Godsangles life out; we can say in faith that that's already underway. I do pray Lord that you will make your presence known and give him/her the wisdom to work with you in resolving his/her issues and restore his/her relationship with you to one of peace and quiet contentment, relaxing in the knowledge that his/her life is in your loving, caring hands.

We're so dependent upon you Lord God, more than we realise, and yet that's how it should be: that's your will.

I pray to Lord that whatever the problem is with his/her friends and church, you'll bring a repair in those relationships, so proving that you love conquers all.

Amen

Loyal
I need to get my life together but i cant do it on my own. Nobody wont help me, not even the people in church. Please pray for me ask god to send angels for help to guide me the right path. Thank you
Hey, what's going on with your church that they wont help you? . Assuming you're not making unreasonable or inappropriate demands, the church is ordained by God to be a body that supports all its members.

You're absolutely right that you shouldn't have to tackle big changes in life alone. Praying that you find a way through.

Hi Godsangel. Oh dear poor you, you seem to be in quite a state there. You're quite short on detail as to how your life isn't together. If you'd like to chat about it one2one rather than in a forum please do PM me. I'd love to chat and I'm a good listener - and prayerer :)

Can I assure you that if you were to open your eyes and were able to see what's going on around you, most of which is invisible to the naked eye, your jaw would drop! You'd see a very loving God fighting and intervening against a whole host of very nasty principalities, powers etc Ephesians 6:12. All this is going on around you, and you're blissfully unaware. Have a look at the story of Elisha's servant in 2 Kings 6:16.

God is in total control, all you need to do is seek and follow His will. I promise in a year or two's time you'll look back at this situation with a wry smile and hopefully use it as a testimony of God's miraculous power working in your life.

I'm a little bit concerned about what you say about your church. You feel let down. Please pray about that, maybe you're at fault there, maybe they are; more likely there's fault with both parties. But please pray about it and then go and see the minister/pastor/vicar and in a spirit of reconciliation try and salve the hurt and reconcile. Without that you'll find that God's powers are a bit hamstrung.

==========================================

Dear Lord God, what's the matter with poor Godsangel? I've absolutely no idea but he/she seems to be in quite a state there, but you God know each of us much better than we know ourselves. You can see each of our futures in total clarity and in greater detail than we can recall our past, such is the vast limitless powers of your intelligence and wisdom. Even better than that, you Lord God are in total control of every minute aspect of our lives, nothing but nothing ever takes you by surprise Lord. Even better than that God, you love each of us individually and are so besotted with us that our best interests are your number one top priority, no matter what it takes or what the cost, even down to your only son's life.

So Lord I'm not asking you to sort Godsangles life out; we can say in faith that that's already underway. I do pray Lord that you will make your presence known and give him/her the wisdom to work with you in resolving his/her issues and restore his/her relationship with you to one of peace and quiet contentment, relaxing in the knowledge that his/her life is in your loving, caring hands.

We're so dependent upon you Lord God, more than we realise, and yet that's how it should be: that's your will.

I pray to Lord that whatever the problem is with his/her friends and church, you'll bring a repair in those relationships, so proving that you love conquers all.

Amen
How do i pm you? Im new here

Hey, what's going on with your church that they wont help you? . Assuming you're not making unreasonable or inappropriate demands, the church is ordained by God to be a body that supports all its members.

You're absolutely right that you shouldn't have to tackle big changes in life alone.o dont knowPraying that you find a way

I guess i wasnt very nice to them. I dont know