• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Can a demon confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?

Can a demon/evil spirit confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh? Is there anything they can't say? Does anyone know or have any information?

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world." (1 John 4:1-3)

Loyal
Satan is very tricky about this.
Jehovah's Witnesses for example. They will tell you they believe Jesus rose again.
But what they really mean is... when Jesus was resurrected, he was resurrected as Michael the angel. (re-incarnation of a sort).
So we have to pay close attention to what the spirit is really saying.

Can a demon/evil spirit confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh? Is there anything they can't say? Does anyone know or have any information?

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world." (1 John 4:1-3)

The word "come" in I John 4:3 and II John 7 is the greek word 'Erchomai', which is a present tense verb. So it should be translated 'Coming'.
The Antichrist's deny that Jesus is "coming to be glorified IN THE SAINTS" as II Thess 1:10 states.
These are the same people NOT "going from glory to glory" - II Cor 3:18.
Thus, "And NOW there are MANY Antichrist's" - I John 2:18; they're all looking and confessing Jesus coming outside of us.

Loyal
the Question was: "Can a demon confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?"

The Answer is: The devil and his demons know who their Creator is. A lot of " christians" don't. The Bible has reveal this "Truth". They just don't Believe it. A profoundly "Yes"! THEY HAVE CONFESS!

"And when He came to the other side into the country of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men confronted Him as they were coming out of the tombs. They were so extremely violent that no one could pass by that way. "And they cried out, saying, “What business do You have with us, Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?” Now there was a herd of many pigs feeding at a distance from them. And the demons begged Him, saying, “If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of pigs.” And He said to them, “Go!” And they came out and went into the pigs;"

"And immediately there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit. And he cried out, “What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us?
I know who you arethe Holy One of God.” But Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Be silent, and come out of him!” And the unclean spirit, convulsing him and crying out with a loud voice, came out of him

"You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!"

"For Jesus is The Devil and the demons, "Creator", They know who their "Creator", is, they do not have to believe or confess, They Know He is, "The Son OF GOD" for He is their "Creator"! and they Obey HIM! And that Testimony is recorded in the "Book"! in black and white. From "Genesis to Revelation", They know He is "The Alpha and The Omega"! They Know HE is "THE ANOINTED OF GOD". [The Christ of GOD].

American Standard Version
"The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib; but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider."

They know about Jesus and The Father more than we do. They are not dummies, They know that "Hell" and the "Lake of Fire burning with Brimstone." Is not a 5 star Hotel! And they do not debate with one another, about if Hell is real with "torment"! and How Long, they are going to be there.:eyes:

"Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe for the earth and for the sea: because the devil is gone down unto you, having great wrath, knowing that he hath but a short time."

Active
The word "come" in I John 4:3 and II John 7 is the greek word 'Erchomai', which is a present tense verb. So it should be translated 'Coming'.
The Antichrist's deny that Jesus is "coming to be glorified IN THE SAINTS" as II Thess 1:10 states.
These are the same people NOT "going from glory to glory" - II Cor 3:18.
Thus, "And NOW there are MANY Antichrist's" - I John 2:18; they're all looking and confessing Jesus coming outside of us.
I commend your use of concordances but you have a mistranslation here. The word 'come' does indeed say Erchomai in Greek....but you took the word out of a phrase so, out of context....The phrase "Is come". Put in is (abide; live; have being; inhabit; continue) to the word Erchomai and you have present tense....You could say Jesus has come and still is in the flesh and will also return in the flesh....That would be more accurate than your translation...entiendes?

Only my opinion....I believe those demons could say that Jesus is come in the flesh but they will not...staunch refusal.

I commend your use of concordances but you have a mistranslation here. The word 'come' does indeed say Erchomai in Greek....but you took the word out of a phrase so, out of context....The phrase "Is come". Put in is (abide; live; have being; inhabit; continue) to the word Erchomai and you have present tense....You could say Jesus has come and still is in the flesh and will also return in the flesh....That would be more accurate than your translation...entiendes?

Only my opinion....I believe those demons could say that Jesus is come in the flesh but they will not...staunch refusal.
Nope.
Being Mary Magdalene, my translation is spot on.
AND, as stated (which you did not respond to), the Antichrists deny that Jesus "is coming to be glorified IN THE SAINTS" - in our flesh, for it to be transformed. But you can only be "transformed, BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND".
Thus, you need some thought adjustments.

All Antichrist's are ignoring Second THESS 1:10....they love First Thess 4:16 though - the carnal-minded interpretation of course.

Your interpretation of Jesus will return in the flesh is also UNSCRIPTURAL:
Give II Cor 5:16 a whirl - "Know NO MAN after the flesh, and even though we have known Christ after the flesh, from here henceforth WE KNOW HIM NO MORE".

Active
Nope.
Being Mary Magdalene, my translation is spot on.
AND, as stated (which you did not respond to), the Antichrists deny that Jesus "is coming to be glorified IN THE SAINTS" - in our flesh, for it to be transformed. But you can only be "transformed, BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND".
Thus, you need some thought adjustments.

All Antichrist's are ignoring Second THESS 1:10....they love First Thess 4:16 though - the carnal-minded interpretation of course.

Give II Cor 5:16 a whirl - "Know NO MAN after the flesh, and even though we have known Christ after the flesh, from here henceforth WE KNOW HIM NO MORE".
Oh my....20 years old and you already know it all....Ok Have it your way....but yes...Jesus is coming back, in the flesh, and in glory....the bible does not say He is coming to be glorified in His saints....It says He is coming in glory with his saints....

Loyal

Luke 24:39; "See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have."

Acts 1:10; And as they were gazing intently into the sky while He was going, behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them.
Acts 1:11; They also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven."

However for the rest of us...

1Cor 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown a perishable body, it is raised an imperishable body;
1Cor 15:43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;
1Cor 15:44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.
1Cor 15:45 So also it is written, "The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
1Cor 15:46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural; then the spiritual.

Luke 9:30; And behold, two men were talking with Him; and they were Moses and Elijah,
Luke 9:31; who, appearing in glory, were speaking of His departure which He was about to accomplish at Jerusalem.
Luke 9:32; Now Peter and his companions had been overcome with sleep; but when they were fully awake, they saw His glory and the two men standing with Him.
Luke 9:33; And as these were leaving Him, Peter said to Jesus, "Master, it is good for us to be here; let us make three tabernacles: one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah"—not realizing what he was saying.

Oh my....20 years old and you already know it all....Ok Have it your way....but yes...Jesus is coming back, in the flesh, and in glory....

Woh.
Absolute denial of II Thess 1:10 and II Cor 5:16 - don't worry, you're not the first.

Amazing what the Holy Spirit can teach someone isn't it -
"Let no man (including @Admon Mikha'el ) despise your youth" - I Tim 4:12

That's the second time you put your foot in your mouth today - do it often?

Luke 24:39; "See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have."

Acts 1:10; And as they were gazing intently into the sky while He was going, behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them.
Acts 1:11; They also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven."

However for the rest of us...

1Cor 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown a perishable body, it is raised an imperishable body;
1Cor 15:43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;
1Cor 15:44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.
1Cor 15:45 So also it is written, "The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
1Cor 15:46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural; then the spiritual.

Luke 9:30; And behold, two men were talking with Him; and they were Moses and Elijah,
Luke 9:31; who, appearing in glory, were speaking of His departure which He was about to accomplish at Jerusalem.
Luke 9:32; Now Peter and his companions had been overcome with sleep; but when they were fully awake, they saw His glory and the two men standing with Him.
Luke 9:33; And as these were leaving Him, Peter said to Jesus, "Master, it is good for us to be here; let us make three tabernacles: one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah"—not realizing what he was saying.

If he is coming naturally, why did the two men in white question the men of galilee of "gazing up into heaven"?

The issue this site and those on it are having (like all other Christian Forums, is the Pure Denial of II Thesss 1:10: "When he comes to be glorified IN THE SAINTS".
Oh could I elaborate on this . . but first you need to acknowledge II Thess 1:10 and provide your interpretation.
right.

Active
Woh.
Absolute denial of II Thess 1:10 and II Cor 5:16 - don't worry, you're not the first.

Amazing what the Holy Spirit can teach someone isn't it -
"Let no man (including @Admon Mikha'el ) despise your youth" - I Tim 4:12

That's the second time your put your foot in your mouth today - do it often?
Now you're speaking out of pride....No I am not denying any scripture.... You're bending it to your own views.....I'm not despising your age,,,,I'm saying that you are still a child both in age and in the Lord...You've been born again for what? A year? That is not enough time to learn more than the basics....Legalism and dogmatism is not the way of a child of God....You need to take the time to learn and grow....You're charging people who have been Christians for a half century here...me and others and you don't have the knowledge or the experience to teach at all yet. Please Stop that and learn.

Now you're speaking out of pride....No I am not denying any scripture.... You're bending it to your own views.....I'm not despising your age,,,,I'm saying that you are still a child both in age and in the Lord...You've been born again for what? A year? That is not enough time to learn more than the basics....Legalism and dogmatism is not the way of a child of God....You need to take the time to learn and grow....You're charging people who have been Christians for a half century here...me and others and you don't have the knowledge or the experience to teach at all yet. Please Stop that and learn.
Typical deflection in avoiding the scripture - if you don't agree, provide YOUR INTERPRETATION. Which won't happen because you don't have one - it's so obvious.
I know, you're on the run and looking for any reason to avoid II Thessalonians 1:10. It's only two chapters away from your "Rapture Chapter" - give it a go!!
Are you protected by Admin here so you can harass others?

Jesus was only 12 when he taught the Pharisees - you would have harassed him too.

Loyal
(AMPC) When He comes to be glorified in His saints [on that day He will be made more glorious in His consecrated people], and [He will] be marveled at and admired [in His glory reflected] in all who have believed [who have adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Him], because our witnessing among you was confidently accepted and believed [and confirmed in your lives].
(ASV) when he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be marvelled at in all them that believed (because our testimony unto you was believed) in that day.
(BBE) At his coming, when he will have glory in his saints, and will be a cause of wonder in all those who had faith because our witness among you had effect in that day.
(CEV) This will happen on that day when the Lord returns to be praised and honored by all who have faith in him and belong to him. This includes you, because you believed what we said.
(CSB) on that day when he comes to be glorified by his saints and to be marveled at by all those who have believed, because our testimony among you was believed.
(ESV) when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed.
(GNB) when he comes on that Day to receive glory from all his people and honor from all who believe. You too will be among them, because you have believed the message that we told you.
(Greek NT TR+) οτανG3752 CONJ ελθηG2064 V-2AAS-3S ενδοξασθηναιG1740 V-APN ενG1722 PREP τοιςG3588 T-DPM αγιοιςG40 A-DPM αυτουG846 P-GSM καιG2532 CONJ θαυμασθηναιG2296 V-APN ενG1722 PREP πασινG3956 A-DPM τοιςG3588 T-DPM πιστευουσινG4100 V-PAP-DPM οτιG3754 CONJ επιστευθηG4100 V-API-3S τοG3588 T-NSN μαρτυριονG3142 N-NSN ημωνG1473 P-1GP εφG1909 PREP υμαςG4771 P-2AP ενG1722 PREP τηG3588 T-DSF ημεραG2250 N-DSF εκεινηG1565 D-DSF
(GW) This will happen on that day when he comes to be honored among all his holy people and admired by all who have believed in him. This includes you because you believed the testimony we gave you.
(HCSB) in that day when He comes to be glorified by His saints and to be admired by all those who have believed, because our testimony among you was believed.
(ISV) when he comes to be glorified by his saints and to be regarded with wonder on that day by all who have believed—including you—because you believed our testimony.
(KJV) When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
(KJVA) When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
(MKJV) when He shall come to be glorified in His saints and to be admired in all those who believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that Day.
(MSG) But on that very same day when he comes, he will be exalted by his followers and celebrated by all who believe—and all because you believed what we told you.
(NAS77) when He comes to be glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed—for our testimony to you was believed.
(NASB) when He comes to be glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed—for our testimony to you was believed.
(NIrV) All of those things will happen when he comes. On that day his glory will be seen in his holy people. Everyone who has believed will be amazed when they see him. That includes you, because you believed the witness we gave you.
(NIV) on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you.
(NKJV) when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.
(NLT) When he comes on that day, he will receive glory from his holy people—praise from all who believe. And this includes you, for you believed what we told you about him.
(RV) when he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at in all them that believed (because our testimony unto you was believed) in that day.
(TPT) This will happen on that day when he outwardly adorns his holy ones with glory, and they will be marveled at among all believers—including you, since in fact, you believed our message.

Active
Typical deflection in avoiding the scripture - if you don't agree, provide YOUR INTERPRETATION. Which won't happen because you don't have one - it's so obvious.
I know, you're on the run and looking for any reason to avoid II Thessalonians 1:10. It's only two chapters away from your "Rapture Chapter" - give it a go!!
Are you protected by Admin here so you can harass others?

Jesus was only 12 when he taught the Pharisees - you would have harassed him too.

2 Thessalonians 1:10 CJB
10 On that Day, when he comes to be glorified by his holy people and admired by all who have trusted, you will be among them, because you trusted our witness to you.

Ok I'm done with your pride, your stubborn arrogance....We won't speak any more.

(AMPC) When He comes to be glorified in His saints [on that day He will be made more glorious in His consecrated people], and [He will] be marveled at and admired [in His glory reflected] in all who have believed [who have adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Him], because our witnessing among you was confidently accepted and believed [and confirmed in your lives].
(ASV) when he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be marvelled at in all them that believed (because our testimony unto you was believed) in that day.
(BBE) At his coming, when he will have glory in his saints, and will be a cause of wonder in all those who had faith because our witness among you had effect in that day.
(CEV) This will happen on that day when the Lord returns to be praised and honored by all who have faith in him and belong to him. This includes you, because you believed what we said.
(CSB) on that day when he comes to be glorified by his saints and to be marveled at by all those who have believed, because our testimony among you was believed.
(ESV) when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed.
(GNB) when he comes on that Day to receive glory from all his people and honor from all who believe. You too will be among them, because you have believed the message that we told you.
(Greek NT TR+) οτανG3752 CONJ ελθηG2064 V-2AAS-3S ενδοξασθηναιG1740 V-APN ενG1722 PREP τοιςG3588 T-DPM αγιοιςG40 A-DPM αυτουG846 P-GSM καιG2532 CONJ θαυμασθηναιG2296 V-APN ενG1722 PREP πασινG3956 A-DPM τοιςG3588 T-DPM πιστευουσινG4100 V-PAP-DPM οτιG3754 CONJ επιστευθηG4100 V-API-3S τοG3588 T-NSN μαρτυριονG3142 N-NSN ημωνG1473 P-1GP εφG1909 PREP υμαςG4771 P-2AP ενG1722 PREP τηG3588 T-DSF ημεραG2250 N-DSF εκεινηG1565 D-DSF
(GW) This will happen on that day when he comes to be honored among all his holy people and admired by all who have believed in him. This includes you because you believed the testimony we gave you.
(HCSB) in that day when He comes to be glorified by His saints and to be admired by all those who have believed, because our testimony among you was believed.
(ISV) when he comes to be glorified by his saints and to be regarded with wonder on that day by all who have believed—including you—because you believed our testimony.
(KJV) When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
(KJVA) When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
(MKJV) when He shall come to be glorified in His saints and to be admired in all those who believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that Day.
(MSG) But on that very same day when he comes, he will be exalted by his followers and celebrated by all who believe—and all because you believed what we told you.
(NAS77) when He comes to be glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed—for our testimony to you was believed.
(NASB) when He comes to be glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed—for our testimony to you was believed.
(NIrV) All of those things will happen when he comes. On that day his glory will be seen in his holy people. Everyone who has believed will be amazed when they see him. That includes you, because you believed the witness we gave you.
(NIV) on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you.
(NKJV) when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.
(NLT) When he comes on that day, he will receive glory from his holy people—praise from all who believe. And this includes you, for you believed what we told you about him.
(RV) when he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at in all them that believed (because our testimony unto you was believed) in that day.
(TPT) This will happen on that day when he outwardly adorns his holy ones with glory, and they will be marveled at among all believers—including you, since in fact, you believed our message.

great copy and paste -
Now let's hear some elaboration. Maybe admin can help you.

Loyal
Oh my....20 years old and you already know it all....Ok Have it your way....but yes...Jesus is coming back, in the flesh, and in glory....the bible does not say He is coming to be glorified in His saints....It says He is coming in glory with his saints....
Flesh and blood do not inherit the kingdom of GOD, Jesus is not coming back in the flesh. Their will be no blood running in his veins, He has a Glorified body now. Not a earthly body. We will reign in the "Heavenly Jerusalem" place in the sky. Above the earth for a 1000 years. so ays the "Holy Scripture". His eyes will be like "Flames of Fire" feet like polish Brass, hair white as wool"

(Daniel).
I lifted up my eyes, and behold, there was a certain man dressed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like beryl, his face like the brilliance of lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of polished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude. Only I, Daniel, saw the vision; the men with me did not see it, but a great terror fell upon them, and they ran and hid themselves."

Now that is the Jesus that is coming back!:eyes: you are in for a big surprise!

"So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: it is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: it is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body . So also it is written, The first man Adam became a living soul. The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. Howbeit that is not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; then that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is of heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

He is not going to be looking like a "country and western star"! He is going to look like the "SON of THE LIVING GOD"! People are going to want to hide, but there will be no where to go! When He Crack that sky, you going to know it is a "GOD"! We have never seen nothing like this before! and He is not going to look like Mary's baby either!:eyes: He is going to wake up the DEAD when He shows up! And we still haven't seen anything yet, just wait until the Father shows up, He is going to wake up the LIVING and The Dead at the Great White Throne Judgment!! Jesus has said: My FATHER IS GREATER THAN ME!:eyes:

THE BIBLE SAID: [ the Heavens and the earth tried to hide and could not find a hiding place!]

"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat upon it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them".

"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We all shall not sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

in response to the original question, i don't know. But what i do know is that demanding a spirit speak all 9 words "i confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh" in my experience stops 99% of what i hear.

most of my spiritual harassment ended the instant i remembered something from childhood, and decided to forgive rather than get angry. so its actually been a while since any new information came to mind.

that being said, i have been lied to by every permutation of those 9 words but they left one out.

confessing Jesus came in the flesh, but won't confess he is Christ.
confessing Christ came in the flesh but refusing to admit he is Jesus. etc.
confessing Jesus Christ came in the flesh but denying he is come. (this one is a bit subtile, as they are denying the ressurection)

"Jesus Christ is come in the flesh"
... is not a confession. it is a statement. anything under the sun can say those 7 words.

demons will confess Jesus is Lord, Paul's test of spirits in 1 cor 12:3 doesn't work (never tried it on humans though). (but its unclear if paul ever intended it as a test of spirits)

in my experience it seems the Holy Spirit will reply to you before you speak your demand of the test of spirits, because God knows your intent before you speak.
other spirits/angels/demons. have to wait to hear what you say until after you say it (generally)

Don't make up your own test of spirits. someone i know tested spirits by asking them to recite the nicean creed. while she was telling me this some spirit mocked her by starting to recite it to me. i told it to shut up.

Active

I think it is not that they can't ''say the words''. It is the respect for God that a statement like that carries.

People are killed today for using the name of Jesus in a respectful manner. Imagine a demon's popularity with other demons for doing that.

1 John 4:1-3 for me speaks more to the spirits of men. Mankind needs a revelation that a man who walked the earth 2000 years ago is God of the universe. Jews killed Jesus because He called Himself the Messiah / equal with God John 5:18. According to Isa 9:6, the Messiah / the Son of God is God almighty. This revelation of Jesus is ''only'' given by the Holy Spirit 1 Cor 12:3. As such, the statement in 1 John 4 can be made.

Loyal

If you think about it , both Satan and his followers ( demons ) have show us plenty of times in scripture , that they recognized who Jesus was.
" Have you come to destroy us before our time " the demons screamed .
Scripture tells us ' EVERY KNEE SHALL BEND ' .

Being human has its disadvantages, unless you walk in the Spirit and are both spiritual and physical at the same time. Elijah was this way. Seeing both at the same time.

Satan knew who Jesus was , to a point , while testing Him in the desert. I say to a point, as it wasnt revealed yet that Jesus was the Messiah. It was only when Peter spoke in faith , that it was revealed to the world. And all that took place after was Satan's attack on Jesus.