• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Can A Christian Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven? (Absolutely Not)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you pass over you have no cloak for your sins!! your only chance of forgiveness for ur sins is here on earth. once u pass over having done so u would be in sin and u will have no ransom and no mediator.

Christ came 2 save us from sin not in our sin 1 peter 2:24 and Christ is the lord of the living not the dead. The bible says you shall not kill matt 5:21 that's including urself 1 corith 3:16-17 your body is a temple for the lord he who destroys the temple God shall also destroy.

Depression and suicidal thoughts is from the spirit of heaviness Isaiah 61:3 and proverbs 12:25 talks about it, Turn 2 Christ and he will strengthen you!! matt 11:28 come 2 me all you who are heavy and I will give u rest. phill 4:13 I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me!!

Most of the time when a person is hurting themselves it is because they are being tormented by something or someone.

These people are more than likely not able to rationalize so are therefore not in their right mind.

If a person is not in their right mind, How can you accuse them of doing the wrong thing on purpose; they are incapable to make the right choices.

Active
Yes, a Christian that commit suicide can go to heaven.

God is the Alpha & Omega the beginning & the end, he is the giver of life & the taker of life.

It is blasphemy of the holy spirit that removes hope of having a place in heaven NOT suicide.

Active
Once you pass over you have no cloak for your sins!! your only chance of forgiveness for ur sins is here on earth. once u pass over having done so u would be in sin and u will have no ransom and no mediator.

Christ came 2 save us from sin not in our sin 1 peter 2:24 and Christ is the lord of the living not the dead. The bible says you shall not kill matt 5:21 that's including urself 1 corith 3:16-17 your body is a temple for the lord he who destroys the temple God shall also destroy.

Depression and suicidal thoughts is from the spirit of heaviness Isaiah 61:3 and proverbs 12:25 talks about it, Turn 2 Christ and he will strengthen you!! matt 11:28 come 2 me all you who are heavy and I will give u rest. phill 4:13 I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me!!

Utter nonsense.

A Christian has entered eternal life. A Christian is a new creation 2 Cor 5:17. A Christian has been washed and is covered by the blood of Jesus 1 John 1:7.

It is the blood of Jesus that seals us from the day we become a Christian on and on for all eternity.

The only truth to a Christian committing suicide is that it is highly unlikely. God is definitely with us in our times of need. He will never leave nor forsake us Heb 13:5.

Loyal
Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Killing yourself is not blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Loyal
A person who kills themselves have a "mental illness" and it is just as much a "disease" as anyone who dies of cancer!

Yes, a Christian that commit suicide can go to heaven.

God is the Alpha & Omega the beginning & the end, he is the giver of life & the taker of life.

It is blasphemy of the holy spirit that removes hope of having a place in heaven NOT suicide.

so buy ur own admission judas iscorat is in heaven coz he was a disciple of jesus which is what a Christian is!!

Most of the time when a person is hurting themselves it is because they are being tormented by something or someone.

These people are more than likely not able to rationalize so are therefore not in their right mind.

If a person is not in their right mind, How can you accuse them of doing the wrong thing on purpose; they are incapable to make the right choices.

yeah by demons but Christ said come 2 me and I will give u rest!! I know all about that stuff I had depression 4 18 years and now i'm 100% cured by the blood of jesus col 2:13-15

ague wiv scripture man not me i'm just the messenger!!

Staff Member
@spiriteddove05

The Lord alone knows the heart.

We cannot judge Judas and his status before the Lord at his death.

You have been given enough sound answers on this thread.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.