• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Calling all Saints to Pray...

Dear Saints,

I am contacting you all because I have a friend whose wife is dying of cancer. He also has something wrong with his throat, and seems to be moving into his ears. This could also be cancer. He does not live for the Lord nor does his family, but I believe the Lord is working in his life. I am believing for healing in their lives. My friends name is Jerry, and his wife is Mellisa. Please pray for them. Believe with me for them, I want to stand in the gap for this family, and need help from y'all. Please post here if you intend to pray for them so when God works I can show them this site, and the power of God through his people, and their prayers. Jerry is a tuff old goat, but, I seen him cry the other day, I know he is broken, and the Lord is working on him.

Thank you my family,
brokenman

Last edited:
You are in our prayers . May all Gods mercy and grace be with your friends . MikeT4G

my heart breaks for the prayer requests this day, brokenman. I will be praying for your friends and you in the gap that glory be brought to Christ.

I have prayed for Jerry and melissa, brokenman. May God show them the way before it is to late! Amen