• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

california...hey

hello...

lol...hi my name is Jasmine and i'm from San Diego, California. I like to read, sing and dance all the time. I love God with all my heart althought my luv is like a grain of sand compared to his. i'm alwayz hyper for natural reasons considering i dont drink coffee. I'm a ppl person...i like to talk to ppl...
lol...thankz for readin this -*Jazz*-

God bless you, Jasmine!

Welcome to Talk Jesus. God's Hand is moving in San Diego! Praise Him for Pacific Beach, Coronado, La Jolla, and Mission Beaches! :shade:

We praise God for His leading you here! Enjoy, Jasmine!

Your servant in Christ Jesus! :love:

hi ya jaz well you love talking thats great cause your in the right place hi from Australia

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello Jasmine welcome to Talk Jesus! God bless you sister. Thank you for joining us

JFtheJF said:
hello...

lol...hi my name is Jasmine and i'm from San Diego, California. I like to read, sing and dance all the time. I love God with all my heart althought my luv is like a grain of sand compared to his. i'm alwayz hyper for natural reasons considering i dont drink coffee. I'm a ppl person...i like to talk to ppl...
lol...thankz for readin this -*Jazz*-
Welcome, Jasmine. This is a wonderful site. I hope you enjoy it and I hope to talk with you in live chat some day.

SLE

It is so nice to have you around us in this very interactive site which is like a home for christians.
I am more happy for my sisters as I see more of them than brothers. Really, you sister are better than us, more God concious and God loving. Pls pray for us as well.
May God Almighty bless us and guide us all. Ameen!

To God be all the Glory

Welcome sister!

Nice to meet you.
I'm 4,000 miles to the east in Canada.

Jerry