• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

busy week for me

thomas41 said:
this lst week has been a busy week for me doing a lot of things.:computer:

Dear Thomas41,

God blesses you with gifts and talents, brother, and when you start your day, lay your busy-ness at His feet.

Please read and meditate on Luke 10:38-42, As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to Him. She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet listening to what He said. But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to Him and asked, "Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me to do all the work by myself? Tell her to help me!" "Martha, Martha," the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."

If you have 18 things to do in a day, Thomas41, do the 10, reserve the 8, and spend that time with the Lord. Your prayers may be answered as the balance of 8 things may fall in place under the Lord's will.

In Habakkuk 3:17-18 "Though the fig tree does not bud" "Yet I will rejoice in the Lord!"

We can be too controlling of our "to do's" and time schedules. If some things just don't fall into place or go unanswered, please give thanks to the Lord and praise Him under those circumstances. Remember the Lord asks us to take one day at a time? Matthew 6:34

We hope this will help, giving God all the glory and praise!

Your brother in Christ Jesus.

Last edited: