• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Burmese Gospel Tracts Printed

Dear Friends

Thank you for your prayers! I was able to print out Burmese Gospel Tracts 2,000 copies. I distributed to some missionaries around the country. Please continue to help us in prayers so that we might have more effective ministry in Myanmar. Pray that God will lead many people to come to Christ through reading the tracts.

God bless you all!

Tun Lin

Staff Member
please pray that many people will hear the good news of Christ through these tracts.

yes, and believe and rejoice in the Salvation of God through Jesus Christ His Son

And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
John 20:28-29

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Thank you Yun Lin for sharing this with us

သောမကလည်း၊ အကျွန်ုပ်၏အရှင်၊ အကျွန်ုပ်၏ ဘုရားသခင်ပါတကားဟု ပြန်၍လျှောက်၏။
ယေရှုကလည်း၊ သင်သည်ငါ့ကို သောကြောင့် ယုံခြင်းရှိ၏။ ငါ့ကိုမ ဘဲယုံသောသူတို့သည် မင်္ဂလာရှိကြ၏ဟု မိန့်တော်မူ၏။

John 20:28-29 [Burmese - Judson 1835]

Bless you and those you work with ....><>

သောမကလည်း၊ အကျွန်ုပ်၏အရှင်၊ အကျွန်ုပ်၏ ဘုရားသခင်ပါတကားဟု ပြန်၍လျှောက်၏။
ယေရှုကလည်း၊ သင်သည်ငါ့ကို သောကြောင့် ယုံခြင်းရှိ၏။ ငါ့ကိုမ ဘဲယုံသောသူတို့သည် မင်္ဂလာရှိကြ၏ဟု မိန့်တော်မူ၏။
John 20:28-29 [Burmese - Judson 1835]
Thank you!

Staff Member
john-7-38.jpg