• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Brian got saved by my book I am reading!

I am reading a book from crossings book club called Prayer Changes Everything and he read a prayer of if you want to receive Jesus in your life. He did and he believes that Jesus died on the cross for him and he knows that God loves you no matter what you do wrong.

Administrator
Staff Member
That's awesome sister praise GOD :) I'm really happy for him. He made the best choice in his life he'll ever make!

Thank GOD for His GRACE!

diana31483 said:
I am reading a book from crossings book club called Prayer Changes Everything and he read a prayer of if you want to receive Jesus in your life. He did and he believes that Jesus died on the cross for him and he knows that God loves you no matter what you do wrong.

wow wonderful diana :love: God is great calling His ppl by name through ways we could never come up with :love: Hallelujah :love: Glory to God :love: Congratulations to Brian for following his heart :love: God bless you both :love:

Brian got saved by my book

diana31483 said:
Diana, what an awesome testimony. I, too, am excited for Brian. Your story speaks loudly of the influence we can have on not-yet-believers. Scripture talks of this.Acts3:47 speaks of the disciples "...enjoying the favor of all the people."(Ac 3:47b). Brian's decision was not a sudden, spur of the moment thing. He had been observing, checking out you and other believers for some time; probably unbeknownst to you. You had his favor; thus you had his attention.
It shows that the most effective evangelists are Christians who simply radiate God's love all over their communities.
SLE

Thank you!

I am excited that Brian got saved by God by my book. So thanx for your prayers for Brian and I to continue to pray for him to keep having God as his angel at all times.

It is so neat how God knows what will get our attention.

Praise be to our Lord and Savior!

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox:girl:

:rainbow:

Thank you!

Thank you for your praise for saving my fiance Brian from anything else that could happen to him from that day forward!