• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Breakthrough

I need prayer. We are in a very serious financial situation. This is my third month not paying for the rent and my car. No mobey to take kids to school abd to meet other needs. My business has not been profiting us. I need help from God, please pray for me

Active
Hi Lulu!
I am very sorry about your financial situation. Praying for you and your family. :love:
Philippians 4:19 “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”
Seek the comfort in the Lord, and He will comfort you. Sending you many hugs and prayers. God Bless you!:love:

Loyal
I need prayer. We are in a very serious financial situation. This is my third month not paying for the rent and my car. No mobey to take kids to school abd to meet other needs. My business has not been profiting us. I need help from God, please pray for me

Greeting sister.

We join you in prayer for the Lord to provide for all your needs according to His Riches and Glory in Heaven.

Lay all your concerns at the Lord's feet sister, and leave them with him.

Repent of all your sins and pray for Wisdom.

Make cut backs where ever you can, and use savings to clear most urgent debts, let the Lord see you are trying, be of Strong Faith.

Do you have food banks or any help in your area, are you part of a church/fellowship, you need prayer but also need others who can help and guide you.

What ever help you get, keep the savings and put them off your debts, we are told to be good stewards of what God has given us.

We pray the Lord will provide all these things and give Him the Glory through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Active
I’m so sorry to hear about your financial struggles, Lulu. I know it’s not easy to face an ongoing struggle to make ends meet and I can understand how difficult and frustrating it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you and your family, asking the Lord to bless the work of your hands, provide for all your needs, and surround you with many reminders of His unfailing watch-care. Stay strong in Him. Blessings to you and yours.