• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Breakthrough for India

I attended a popular worship band called Redrocks Worship. I had a great time. While I was there they made an announcement that they enjoy what they do but there is so much more to worshipping our God than four walls and a sound system. And they brought up some bad news that there is 400 million people in India who still never heard of Jesus because India is so strict with their beliefs and persecutes anyone found practicing christianity. So I want to ask for prayers over there that God maybe break their religious wall and grant them the opportunity to hear the gospel that they rightfully deserve to hear in these last days. And to protect the people that desire to spread the gospel over there. It very daunting to hear this. So many of us our out believing in God freely and living your life and we dont stop to think sometimes how we have it better. Alot of times a majority of us Christians are ready to help the poor and support Israel and feed the homeless. When you look at other parts of the world who have never heard of the gospel of Jesus that's an even bigger problem.

Active
Yes I'd love to go to India, it sounds like a really lovely vibrant country and so huge! From what I read though, it does have human rights problems and the treatment of women is not good with high levels of some very disturbing sex crimes. It seems as though that although there are good laws protecting religious minorities the enforcement is lacking with police and courts just paying lip service and very dismissive so the extremists and lawless feel as though they can act with impunity, and you're right, there are a lot of complaints that the police are more sympathetic to the perpetrators than victims.

=====================

Dear Lord God,

I really want to thank you that there are so many thousands and thousands of our lovely brothers and sisters in India. It's a country with many religious protections in law but in reality the authorities, particularly the law enforcement, have allegiances to other religions and so pay only lip service and fail to give them the protection and justice they're entitled to. I pray for protection for all believers and a feeling that they can worship you and follow your commandment in your great commission to let everyone know about the brilliant news of the gospel and your love for them. It's a big ask because there are so many believers there, but then you're a big God, so no, to you God, you do have the power bring this about. I pray this Lord for their sake and your glory.

AMEN

Staff Member
Dear Lord God,

I really want to thank you that there are so many thousands and thousands of our lovely brothers and sisters in India. It's a country with many religious protections in law but in reality the authorities, particularly the law enforcement, have allegiances to other religions and so pay only lip service and fail to give them the protection and justice they're entitled to. I pray for protection for all believers and a feeling that they can worship you and follow your commandment in your great commission to let everyone know about the brilliant news of the gospel and your love for them. It's a big ask because there are so many believers there, but then you're a big God, so no, to you God, you do have the power bring this about. I pray this Lord for their sake and your glory.

AMEN

amen

Loyal
Glad to pray for India and the believers there, I believe that a ground swell of faith in Jesus is brewing in India, keep praying and believing.