• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Brand New Design

Do you like the new forum design?

• Yes

Votes: 77 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Not Sure...Maybe

Votes: 21 19.6%

• Total voters
Administrator
Staff Member
What do you think of our brand new community design? Let me know by voting! Thank you for your patience while it was worked on.

Don't forget to spread the word to your friends and family.

Staff Member
Still checking it out brother via my cell....looking good so far!!!
Thanks for your hard work!!!!
God bless.

Staff Member
The more I'm given a chance to look at it (lunch break) the more I like!!!!
Awesome work brother!!!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Greetings dear brother @Chad

Im really liking the new design. Very elegant!

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to maintaining this wonderful site.

One little thing that I do notice is that words arent complete but split onto 2 lines in some areas
Like this:

Devotion
als

Is that something that can be tweaked?

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi sister @Fragrant Grace can you tell me if that's on desktop or mobile? Please email me a screenshot when you can and link to thread.

Staff Member
Hi sister @Fragrant Grace can you tell me if that's on desktop or mobile? Please email me a screenshot when you can and link to thread.

Hi @Chad

I am at work now.

I can see from my telephone that there is no problem with using the mobile setting.

I use a tablet at home....so will check whether it is on desktop or mobile and send you the screen shot accordingly.

Will be back here when I get home tonight :smile:

Staff Member
TEXT IS TOO PALE. Hard on eyes and the orangey colour is not good either with white on top of it. i prefer text black not blue or white. I cannot see post reply very easily.

thank you.

God bless.

LLJ

Staff Member
Hi @Chad here is the screen shot.. It is desktop.
20180824_185658.jpg

Staff Member
TEXT IS TOO PALE. Hard on eyes and the orangey colour is not good either with white on top of it. i prefer text black not blue or white. I cannot see post reply very easily.

thank you.

God bless.

LLJ

Greetings @ladylovesJesus @Chad

I understand what you are saying sister.

I do wonder if Br. Bear will struggle too.

Dear brother Chad could the font be darkened? Im sure it wont effect the elegance of the new design.

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you for your feedback. I darkened the text color of the main gray text so it's much more darker and legible. I also darkened the orange text color (which only shows up in quoted text author).

Staff Member
Hi @Chad
Its Samsung version 7.1.1 ( nougat) operating system.
I cant find resolution details.
I am on landscape.

As I'm sure you are really busy.....I will fiddle around with the tablet and get back to you if it seems unsortable.

May the Lord continue to bless you as you work so hard to keep this amazing site running

Loyal
Greetings Brother @Chad ,
This is really working very well on mobile end. It's very quick and easy to use and very easy on the eyes.

Now I hate going back to the xenforo version we use. Uggg.
Awesome Job and We'll Done Sir.

Enjoy your Salvation
Blessings in Christ
Wired

As I really enjoy the new look (works well on mobile, and easy on the eyes) ... As someone returning after a long sabbatical.... Lol, I'm praying I place a thread I start in the right place.
Thank you for all you and your staff so to keep this forum running well and peaceful

Blessings

I am having a better experience today, before I could not edit. I type fast, mistakes happen I like the option to tweak . Outside of that , nice forum. God Bless!

Loyal
The problem I've been having is trying to find Start a Conversation -- even though I've already used it a few times -- now -- for some reason -- I stumble onto it occasionally. Having more 'straight forward' -- instead of the 'cute' symbols to use. Would it make a difference that I'm on Chrome? I was on another forum that had the ability to reply Within the given post.

Staff Member
Hi @Sue D.

The reply area is quite clear ....just a little different to previously.:smile:
You just need to scroll down a bit.

Here is a screen shot, which Ive cropped a bit and shaded.

Hope this helps.

20180902_055328.jpg