• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Brain Tumour

@Fragrant Grace

I will be continuing to lift ken and his family up to our Lord Jesus. I can't even begin to imagine what all this is doing to him and his family right now. I'll be praying for his salvation as well.

Lord Jesus,
Hold Ken and His family in Your arms right now giving them the comfort and peace they so badly need right now. I lift ken up to You asking that he come to find You and take You as Lord and Savior of His life. Help him to see how much he needs You now more than ever Lord Jesus. I ask that You keep Your healing hand upon Ken now and always. I pray this prayer for him and his family Lord knowing that You are there with them right now help them to reach out to You Lord Jesus and to hold on to You now and always. In Your precious name I pray Amen and Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff Member
Deterioration

Greetings dear brothers and sisters

Ken's condition has deteriorated considerably.....the weeks he was given to live may now just be days.....a matter of time

He is having seizures and spending most of his time sleeping.

The Lord can still work a miracle and reach this poor unsaved man

O Lord may he open his heart to You, accepting Your gift of salvation......and even if his body fails he will have abundant life in glory

Please pray with me

Thank you

Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on Me hath everlasting life
John 6:47

Loyal
While he draws breath, there is always time. I pray the Lord convict him through his unconscious mind, and make the path golden that he might walk upon it.

im sorry to hear of his death but God tells us to be absent from the body is to in the presence of God ...he is in a far better place than this old world .may the peace of God be on his family and may they find realationship with Christ if not there already ..Lord lift them and meet their needs in Jesus name ....Rev

Loyal
im sorry to hear of his death but God tells us to be absent from the body is to in the presence of God ...he is in a far better place than this old world .may the peace of God be on his family and may they find realationship with Christ if not there already ..Lord lift them and meet their needs in Jesus name ....Rev

Amen brother!

I'm so sorry to hear of Ken's passing. I will be keeping His wife and entire family in my prayers. Noone else can mend the broken hearted like Jesus can and noone else can offer comfort the way that our Lord can. Praying for His comfort and peace and love to be with them all in this very hard and difficult time.

AA

Loyal
I am also sorry to hear of Ken passing. I am remembering in prayer those who because of his departure are left with an empty spot in their hearts.

I just want to add that we can not fully know the depths of Gods mercy and grace .....many will be surprised who is in heaven and who is not ..pray now for salvation of God for the family that they may know the blessings of God to help them in this time of sorrow...! Rev

Last edited:
Staff Member
I just want to add that we can not fully know the depths of Gods mercy and grace .....many will be surprised who is in heaven and who is not ..pray now for salvation of God for the family that they may know the blessings of God to help them in this time of sorrow...! Rev

Amen

Bless you brother

And yes, the Lord's mercy and grace can reach people as long as they draw breath.

Thank you for your faithful prayers

He is able to save them to the uttermost that come to God by Him
Hebrews 7:25

Staff Member
i am praying for br ken for his brain tumour problem, yes God can heals him completely.

Thank you @mercyorphanage for your kindness in prayer

Ken died a few days ago as you will see the latter posts of the thread.

Please pray for his wife and family none of whom are Christians

Bless you

Last edited by a moderator: