• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Brain Tumour

Staff Member
His ears are open to their prayers
1 Peter 3:12

Please join me in prayer for Ken
He has a type of brain tumour called Glioblastoma Multiforme
It is one of the most aggressive brain tumours found in adults with very low survival rates (1-2 years maximum usually)

Ken is not saved.
He has no interest in Christian matters but is seeking spiritual pathways for a cure to his terminal illness

Please pray first and foremost that he finds the Saviour and is wonderfully saved
And that he is healed from this awful disease

Whatever the path of his illness that he finds Jesus and has a home in heaven with the Lord free from all pain and suffering

Thank you so much dear brothers and sisters

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners
1 Timothy 1:15

Staff Member
Let us come boldly unto the throne of grace
Hebrews 4:16

Thank you Brad and amadeus2 for your prayers for Ken

Ken's brain tumour has increased in size considerably.
From a medical point of view his tumour has been labelled the terminator....the prognosis is so grim

But we have Jesus, our Saviour who is over and above all....and who hears our prayers

Let us pray that Ken finds the Lord and knows the joy of his sins forgiven and the certainty of a home in heaven

He is able to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him
Hebrews 7:25

Loyal
I continue to pray that Ken's eyes and heart will be opened to see and understand what God has for him.

I too will lift him up to The Lord ...That a doctor of faith will cross his path and win him to Christ and be used to heal him ..wisdom and discernment be his in Jesus name ...rev

Staff Member
The last news that I received is that there is no more medical treatment available to Ken.
He will just be kept comfortable

Lets up those prayers brothers and sisters

Lord, lifting Ken before Your throne
Melt his heart dear Lord, until he owns You as his Lord and Saviour
Touch him with Your healing power and may he not leave this world until he is saved.
Thank You.

The entrance of Thy words giveth light
Psalm 119:130

Loyal
Praying for Ken, that our Lord would send him dreams that he would remember, where the Lord meets him and speaks with him. Jesus was the greatest evangelist, and mayhaps can convince Ken of his spiritual needs.

Staff Member
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
James 5:16

May the Lord bless you Amadeus, Brad and rev Perkins, for your prayers for Ken
You are all always so attentive to the needs of those here in this prayer forum
And I thank the Lord for each of you......knowing that He hears your faithful prayers

Thank you for holding Ken before the throne of grace.
The Lord knows all things.

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9

Last edited:
I will be praying for Ken that first and foremost he comes to find our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and His mercy and Love. I will also be praying for God's healing touch to be upon Ken and that God's comfort, love, strength and peace with be Ken in this hard time he and those closest to him are going through.

God bless you fragrant grace and ken and all who are going through this situation.

AA

Staff Member
I will be praying for Ken that first and foremost he comes to find our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and His mercy and Love. I will also be praying for God's healing touch to be upon Ken and that God's comfort, love, strength and peace with be Ken in this hard time he and those closest to him are going through.

God bless you fragrant grace and ken and all who are going through this situation.

AA

Thank you so much AA for your prayers
And yes let us keep this dear suffering lost soul before the throne of grace....that he turns to Jesus for salvation

I will keep you updated on Ken's progress

Behold now is the accepted time
1 Corinthians 6:2

Staff Member
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:4

Just an update, as time may be so short for Ken

There is no physical change with Ken, he continues on palliative treatment for symptom control
Medically nothing can be done..... it is a matter of time

He is, however, undertaking pranic healing sessions and buddhist meditation

Let us pray that in his searching he turns away from these new age type practices and turns to the Lord, our great physician, healer and Saviour

Let us pray fervently please brothers and sisters. Time is short.

Thank you

Him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out

John 6:37

Last edited:
Staff Member
Only weeks left to live

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace
Hebrews 4:16

Medically doctors report that following a recent MRI scan , Ken only has weeks to live

We know that our Lord is mighty and powerful

Let us lift up prayers more fervently for this dying unsaved man

May he look to Jesus and live eternally......no matter what happens to his body

O Lord give us compassion and do not let us give up on prayer until Ken is saved
Burn like fire in our hearts
Lord we trust and claim your victory in this matter

Thank you dear brothers and sisters

Am lifting Ken up to our Lord in prayer. I pray that he look to Jesus for his bodily and spiritual healing. That this man would come to know Jesus and live with Him eternally in heaven. I pray for ken's family as well Lord that your comfort, love and peace be with them all in this hard and most difficult time.

Staff Member
@wmg819 @AbbysAunt @Boanerges @amadeus2 @Brad Huber

Thank you again everyone for your prayers

Just a brief yet important update

Ken's bodily functions are now beginning to fail as the tumour invades those parts of his brain which affect movement, standing etc
He is also experiencing more frequent transient fits
Hospice care has been offered....only weeks given to live.

As I said in my first post Glioblastoma Multiforme also known as the terminator is the most aggressive form of brain cancer most patients dying in about 1 year. As a nurse I have seen the path of this terrible disease and it takes people out quickly.

However, Jesus is victorious over all sin pain and illness.
Let us claim this victory in Ken's life

More than anything let us pray that he turns to the Lord Jesus and surrenders his life to the one who offers eternal life
Let us pray fervently that whatever happens bodily, his soul is saved.

Thank you

Come unto Me.....and I will give thee rest
Matthew 11:28

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal
The flesh if fleeting but the soul an eternal thing. I pray more than anything that Ken's soul be safe in the arms of Christ, that the conviction of the Holy Spirit might visit Ken and bring him to know Christ as savior and Lord!!