• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Born Again

How can someone ignore the Word of God? What a blessing it is to have been given the privilege of knowing the truth.

John 3:3; "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

God loved us enough to send His only son yet many refuse to listen. I have had people ask me how I could believe that someone has to be born again to get to heaven. The Word of God says you have to be born again. How could someone not believe that you have to be born again? We live in a time when we think reality is what ever we want it to be. The truth is God is the only reality that is real. We must be born again to see the kingdom of God. So many people have hardened their hearts to the truth. If you are one who knows Christ as your Saviour you have so much to rejoice about. No one came up with the term born again; God planned it and requires it. Do not let the world convince you that being born again is some kind of fantasy for a simple mind. Being born again is a reality from the mind of God. Be encouraged and rejoice in the fact that you are born again. Read God's Word for knowledge and it will bring you assurance and peace.