• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Born Again

Jesus said, "A man MUST be born again to see the kingdom of God! Jesus talks more about hell then heaven. what do these mean. Why does Jesus not say just pray a prayer, I would like to know what you all think.

Repentence!!!!!!!

Jesus said, that he came to call sinners to REPENTENCE! pray a prayer does not talk about sin. Let me ask you a question.
Let's say your friend punched you in the face and later felt bad about it. What do you think his apology should be? 'I ask you into my heart, friend, because I did something terrible by punching you?' Nope, it wouldn't make sense. Instead of leading someone into a 'prayer' let them feel their sense of guilt by themselves and repent and trust. Otherwise we make the prayer a way to enter heaven.

how to be Born again!

Jesus was talking to Nicodemus in John 3:1-21 Jesus told Nicodemus that he must be Born Again to see the kingdom of God. Pray a Prayer is NOT even in the Bible, Jesus never told anyone to pray for Him to come in their heart, Jesus also never told His disciples to pray a prayer. Jesus told them to Pray to the father for his will be done not for Him to come into your heart, in matthew 6:9-15. Jesus talked about being born of the Spirit for it is like the WIND we can not see the WIND but we SEE WHAT IT DOES! In Romans 10:9-13 Paul says Confess with thy mouth Jesus is Lord and shalt believe in thine heart that that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. The Bible says also that the Demons BELIEVE THAT CHRIST IS LORD.
We can not just take Romans 10:9-13 and say that is ALL. If you read when Jesus and His disciples gave the Gospel they gave it to the HUMBLE in heart. The Bible says LAW TO THE PROUD GRACE TO THE HUMBLE. Psalms 19:7 The Law is perfect in converting the soul. the Bible says the Law is a mirror to show us how wicked we really are so that God's Grace is SO SWEET. The Bible says REPENT and TRUST in CHRIST. that is what Born Again means. PLEASE READ THE BIBLE. Thank you all for taking the time to read!

Because it is a real new birth .When it takes place ?You know it is a new birth .Just as profound as the 1st birth .You feel it in yopur spirit ,your mind and even your flesh .This is the born of GOD birth .We are given a perfecvt spirit .We can not see it ,in our normal eyes .It is done by the HOLY SPIRIT .Then HE moves in with us .To teach us and show us everything we desire .and too lift up JESUS CHRIST in our lifes .HE waits for us to ask HIm .And then trys to show us .When you walk in your spiriut ?You can hear HIm very clear .