• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Born again Christans DO NOT SIN!

----------

If you're still sinning, then it's extremely likely that you're NOT born again, and if you're NOT born again, THEN YOU WILL GO TO HELL WHEN YOU DIE...

BORN AGAIN Christians that WILFULLY SIN AFTER THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH WILL STILL GO TO HELL, AND THERE IS NO WAY TO REVERSE THEIR DAMNATION!!

YOU ABSOLUTELY *MUST* STOP SINNING - IT'S A CORE REQUIREMENT OF THE GOSPEL...

----------

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

1 John 5:18

----------

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1 John 3:6

----------

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9

----------

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

1 Corinthians 15:34

----------

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Hebrews 10:26-27

----------

Active
----------

If you're still sinning, then it's extremely likely that you're NOT born again, and if you're NOT born again, THEN YOU WILL GO TO HELL WHEN YOU DIE...

BORN AGAIN Christians that WILFULLY SIN AFTER THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH WILL STILL GO TO HELL, AND THERE IS NO WAY TO REVERSE THEIR DAMNATION!!

----------

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

----------

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

----------

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

----------

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

----------

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

----------
Hi @MitchEtling,

So you've been living in sinless perfection ever since you were born again?

Active
Its impossible for man and his sinful ego nature to stop entirley sinning. Jesus died on the christ so you can have the gifts of the holy spirit and salvation. Otherwise our God wouldnt have allowed the earth to continue .

Do you believe you can live in sinless perfection?

Anyone can choose to STOP WILFULLY SINNING - if you choose to sin, you should know that you WERE CAPABLE OF NOT SINNING -- God doesn't allow you to be tempted with more than you can handle -- every wilfull sin can be avoided.

----------

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

1 Corinthians 10:13

----------

Active
Anyone can choose to STOP WILFULLY SINNING - if you choose to sin, you should know that you WERE CAPABLE OF NOT SINNING -- God doesn't allow you to be tempted with more than you can handle -- every wilfull sin can be avoided.

----------

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

----------
My question to you, Mitch, is quite direct: do you live in sinless perfection?

----------

----------
My question to you, Mitch, is quite direct: do you live in sinless perfection? Yes or No.

My question to you, Mitch, is quite direct: do you live in sinless perfection?

My question to you, Mitch, is quite direct: do you live in sinless perfection? Yes or No.

--------

I'm a born again Christian...

"We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not..."

"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not."

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin..."

----------

----------

--------

----------

If you have a problem with God's Holy word, then the Bible says that you have to be destroyed.

----------

Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

Proverbs 13:13

----------

Active
--------

I'm a born again Christian...

"We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not..."

"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not."

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin..."

----------

----------

--------

----------

If you have a problem with God's Holy word, then the Bible says that you have to be destroyed.

----------

Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

Proverbs 13:13

----------
I sense you are filled with self-righteous pride. You do know what God's word says about pride, do you not? And your self-righteousness has to exceed that of the pharisees, otherwise you'll never get to God's kingdon, you understand? I do pray you come to true repentance and faith.

Loyal
----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------
And do not be fooled, all liars are going To Hell :eyes:

Active
----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------
Unfortunately, even Born Again Christians, when compared to a Holy God , are still woefully sinful!

Active
----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------
Show me the Christian who doesn't sin. James said, we all offend in many ways.

Loyal
----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

Greeting @Mitch Etling

I think I understand what you are trying to say, but it doesn't come over correctly.

A born again person does sin, they must always try not to be tempted but they will sin. There is not one person on earth or in space, in the flesh who doesn't sin, even the saved soul.

Now some disagree with what I am going to say, but here goes; a born again from above saved soul, is NOT a sinner! Allow me to explain why I say this.

A Sinner is a person who repeatedly sins, they know they do things that are wrong, they are not bothered, they believe they are in control of their lives, they do their own thing with their hard hearts, they are lost souls as we know,

A Born Again believer is to 'Practice Righteousness' though we may sin, (singular), we are forgiven, we aim to not do it again because... we are practicing Righteousness.

We are Saints, made Holy, not perfect yet, but made Holy. Christ is in us and we are in Christ. Christ cannot enter us unless we repent and accept him as our saviour and Lord. Our past sins, the sinner sins, the repetitious sins, the piled high sins, the disgusting darker than red sins, have been washed away. PTL.

A born again believer has been washed and regenerated, forgiven, cleaned of sin and its dirty marks and stains, we are no longer sinners, but never think we will not sin, we will.

We are to practice Righteousness at all times, that is a command, God is preparing us for our new home in heaven.

Shalom

Active
Greeting @Mitch Etling

I think I understand what you are trying to say, but it doesn't come over correctly.

A born again person does sin, they must always try not to be tempted but they will sin. There is not one person on earth or in space, in the flesh who doesn't sin, even the saved soul.

Now some disagree with what I am going to say, but here goes; a born again from above saved soul, is NOT a sinner! Allow me to explain why I say this.

A Sinner is a person who repeatedly sins, they know they do things that are wrong, they are not bothered, they believe they are in control of their lives, they do their own thing with their hard hearts, they are lost souls as we know,

A Born Again believer is to 'Practice Righteousness' though we may sin, (singular), we are forgiven, we aim to not do it again because... we are practicing Righteousness.

We are Saints, made Holy, not perfect yet, but made Holy. Christ is in us and we are in Christ. Christ cannot enter us unless we repent and accept him as our saviour and Lord. Our past sins, the sinner sins, the repetitious sins, the piled high sins, the disgusting darker than red sins, have been washed away. PTL.

A born again believer has been washed and regenerated, forgiven, cleaned of sin and its dirty marks and stains, we are no longer sinners, but never think we will not sin, we will.

We are to practice Righteousness at all times, that is a command, God is preparing us for our new home in heaven.

Shalom
Not until we see Him "Face to Face " and He Glorifies us (perfects us) , will we be sinnless.

We will not be Him but we will be like Him, for we will know Him as He knows us!

Until then sin is anything He is not!

We are Propane and not holy, He is Holy!