• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Born again and Baptism, What's the connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean is one part, but what is the connection between the two.
Nicodemus asked CHRIST who explained it and Nicodemus didn't understand it as we still don't to this very day.

I wanted to see if anyone has the understanding before I post.

I'll give a hint:
All mother's know the Answer but don't understand it.

I've been given revelation by WA RAACH the HOLY SPIRIT as it was described to me that I will share.
Using scriptures!

All praises be to AHAYAH BA HASHAM YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

Since there are no replies to the connection let's continue.

Here are scriptures with the connection!

Read and see the connection
and I'll explain the revelation WA RAACH the HOLY SPIRIT gave to me about this connection.

John 3:4,9
[4]Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
[9]Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Let's read:
John 3:3,5-7
[3]Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
[5]Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6]That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
[7]Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Matthew 3:13,16
[13]Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

[16]And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Mark 1:8
[8]I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

Make the connection yet?

You could have given your post more time for a few people to respond. I myself am waiting.

@Lacawar
don't see any further comments so i will comment. they both require a mindset or change of mindset.
I know when babies are born they clean the blood off the baby and use water and with baptism we are submerged in water.
I am out of answers even with your hint

All praises to AHAYAH BA HASHAM YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

Being Born and Being Birthed are two seperate things that happen to us before we experience this world.

We were Born a first time and we must be Born again!
I'm not speaking of Birth.

This what Nicodemus didn't understand as well as us!

CHRIST explains Born Again:

John 3:3,5-7
[3]Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
[5]Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6]That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
[7]Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Baptism explaned:

Matthew 3:16
[16]And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Acts 8:36,38
[36]And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
[38]And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

Before I continue,
After reading these scriptures along with the ones I previously posted
What is the connection
In One word?

And I'll continue and show what was revealed to me.

Yes! The Water

So now Let's get understanding that was given to me by WA RAACH the HOLY SPIRIT.

The 1st place we experienced water was in our mothers womb for nine months where the LORD formed us

Once we are fully formed for birth we can now be born.

As I said in the previous post that all mother's know this Answer but don't understand it.

What happens to mother's that let them know that their child is ready to be birthed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes
When that happens there's a coming out of the water that occurs and that coming out is what is called Being Born.
Before we experience our senses and life we have to first come out of the water.
Then our life starts brand New!
And now our mother's give birth to us and we experience our senses for the first time.

CHRIST tells us we have to start over and be made clean!

So we have to get back into the water to come out of it again and Be Born Again!
That's why we must get Baptized!

Yes
So what does it mean when that happens?

This is what CHRIST was telling Nicodemus about being born of water!

The process of Being Born is coming out of the water 1st!

Coming out of the water that we were in for 9 months.

Then We experience our senses and life for the 1st time because everything is New!

We experience LIFE immediately upon birth, we feel, cry, hear, touch, taste, and see light and communicate.
Everything is New!

But because of sin we must start over and be Born Again!
Thanks to YASHAYAH CHRIST!

That's why we must get baptized!
To get back into the water and come out of it again and start over! Brand New!

Not like Nicodemus thought asking how, going back into our mothers.

2 Corinthians 5:17
[17]Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Ephesians 4:24
[24]And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Colossians 3:10
[10]And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

And receive the gift of WA RAACH the HOLY SPIRIT our Comforter!

John 14:16,26
[16]And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that (SHE) may abide with you for ever;
[26]But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, (SHE) shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Water along with Spirit and Blood does bear witness.
Also water cleanses.
The baptism seems to be a physical representation of us being cleansed and born again.
Kind of like the physical circumcision seems to be a physical representation of our hearts being turned towards the Creator and mortifying our members.
Thank you for the information.

Last edited:
Active
There is no connection just misconception....Being Borm Again is your 2nd birth not of a woman or physical but spiritual by the infusion of the Holy Spirit, which can happen inside or outside of water.

Loyal
"Born again and baptism -- is there a connection"

Assuming it's baptism by immersion that's being talked about. -- it's an outward action by a person showing to others of the decision that had already been made inwardly by the person. It's being outwardly identified as being a believer in and follower Of Jesus Christ.

Loyal
The baptism is not what saves a person. It doesn't matter Where a person accepts Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. As long as it happens. By the person's choice. as a result of the convicting power of the Holy Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.