• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Book of Enoch

Active
Prefix in the English language "NON"

non-

a prefix used freely in English and meaning "not, lack of," or "sham," giving a negative sense to any word, 14c., from Anglo-French noun-, from Old French non-, from Latin non "not, by no means, not at all, not a," from Old Latin noenum "not one" (*ne oinom, from PIE root *ne- "not" + PIE root *oi-no- "one, unique"). In some cases perhaps from Middle English non "not" (adj.), from Old English nan (see not). "It differs from un- in that it denotes mere negation or absence of the thing or quality, while un- often denotes the opposite of the thing or quality" [Century Dictionary].

canonical (adj.)
early 15c., "according to ecclesiastical law," from Medieval Latin canonicalis, from Late Latin canonicus "according to rule," in Church Latin, "pertaining to the canon" (see canon (n.1)). Earlier was canonial (early 13c.). The general sense of "conformed or conforming to rule" is from 1560s. The meaning "of or belonging to the canon of Scripture" is from 1560s; hence "of admitted excellence" (1550s).

But we all know now and except Boys are not necessary Boys and Girls are not necessary Girls and this has been etched in stone in American and American demands the world to come to their senses and except the truth or else.

But we we have decided that "Holy Scripture" is not holy any more
And the Bible is not Biblical any more.

And the WORD of God is Not The WORD of GOD anymore.

And christianity Is Not Christianity any more.

And GOD is not GOD any more , so have mankind proclaim

And the Vicar of Christ is The Church now

And The Holy Spirit is a female now so proclaim the Church women leaders.

And The Children of GOD is a feminine now, to be known as The Bride of Christ and the Sons of God has transformed into, a female wearing A Wedding dress, dressing up for her male Husband =who once was a son but now transform into a female now. She once was a Brother to Christ but now has been transfigure into a Female marrying her brother, All have been determine by His the LORD's Bride, "The Church" that man has made with his own hands and created His own man made doctrine. Now, is this not , what the churches have declared?

Can you see, the 3 Card Monte?
Jesus said: upon this Rock I will build "my Congregation"........"Masculine"
Translators says by order of The Church
The Church says: Change to:
That Jesus said:
Upon this Rock I will build "my Church"..........."Feminizes"

I am not making this up, The church and its member have declared this, ask anybody. And I have been fighting this for over 40 years, this mentality .

And I will not stop, declaring who I am, I am One of "The Sons of The Living GOD" "indicative" and I will be adopted with full rights as one Of "THE Sons of The Living GOD" and I will receive a Full Share Inheritance with the Only "SON of GOD" and I will not be looking like a bride with a white dress on! Y'all might, But I am not Putting on A dress and Lip stick! For when The World sees me, I am Going to look Like A "Son of THE LIVING GOD" and I going to walk Like one and I will not be holding a dress up, to keep from stepping on it! All who wants, to look like a bride, you go ahead get as pretty as you want!!! :eyes:

But I am going to be,:p"Strong and HANDSOME",:p on My Powerful "WHITE HORSE" and the rest can be ":kissing_heart:Pretty":heart_eyes::love::love::love: since you want to be A Bride. to get in touch will your female side!:sob: "

To people it does not really mean anything and not that important and who believes , in this modern day era that "A Little Leaven Spoils The Whole Lump":pensive:
Idk personally I believe man left out many books that would allow them to dive more in depth in the Word of YH...
I've have read quite a few some of YH n some of not...

Twistie :broken_heart:

Active
Yes! Enoch the gospel of Thomas the Odes of Solomon

He tells us to seek and we will find... I've asked many times how is one seeking when they look in the same book that's in the same place day in n day out lol... I believe one must have discernment before getting into the books that r not in the bible... I also enjoyed the first book of Adam n Eve...
I've ran into a few books that where not of YH tho they claim to b of

Idk how I know when one book is or isnt I just listen for Immanuel to speak to me...

But I do love me some odes n psalms of Solomon just some really beautiful words but many on this forum look down upon these books..

Man choose which books would b in the Bible n I am sure man kept out ones that would empower YHs children more in the knowledge of YH

We walk by faith not by sight

I can see your point sister.
But firmly believe God was guiding those mean in choosing the books,just as he directed those writers of the books. I tend to believe if he wanted them included they would have been.

Active
That's a new one I haven't heard before.

Oh my yes.
There is a nut on tv. Been on since 80s at least. You can find him on youtube as well. His name is Arnold Murray. His church is The Shepherd's Chapel. He is here in Arkansas. He has passed on,now his son Dennis is at the helm.

Anyway,he teaches crap like Satan impregnated Eve. That Cain and Able were twins. Where it says Eve "continued",she had Abel a minute after. Cain was Satans baby and Abel was Adams.
He is a strong proponent of Gen 6 having angels impregnating women.
He claims that the reason it is a shame for men to have long hair,stated by Paul,is because there is going to be a second influx of fallen angels coming,and i reckon will be raping men of long hair.

I have also heard others claiming Eve had a double uterus

Active
I can see your point sister.
But firmly believe God was guiding those mean in choosing the books,just as he directed those writers of the books. I tend to believe if he wanted them included they would have been.
He doesn't even Trust His Angels.... I believe He releases everything at an appointed time n His children will b led to them but we must go as little children n allow Him n Him alone to lead us...

I started finding books when I started asking Him lead me more into Him...

As a child I was talked to about the Book of Jubilees n how I loved the stories I was told.. I was very much into the book of Genesis as a small child too.. Hubby on the other hand was started in the book of revelations as a child... Funny right..

I was started in the beginning n hubby started in the end...

Like I had stated before one needs discernment n needs to lead by the Holy Spirit...

To this day I Neva know where the Spirit will lead me

I asked Him to teach me to Praise Him.. I was then led to the odes n psalms of Solomon have ya Eva read??

And it is written His children are written in the of Life...

And it is written..And the Books Were opened..

One book of Life but more then one book is opened in revelations...

Idk but it's written let the one who is seeking keep seeking n that's me yep lol...

Active
And tere in lies a problem.
I have listened to seminary professors and teachers of Hebrew and they come to the belief those in Gen. 6 were humans. Those that believed in God.
And that prompts a problem when men who claim to know Hebrew,Greek, and Swahili or whatever cant agree with one another.
And after all,despite their vast education,they are just humans too.
I personally do not hold to the belief angels had sex with humans. Or that Satan impregnated Eve.
I do not even believe Lucifer was Satan. There is no scriptural proof to back any of those claims.

But still seeking
I understand your confusion...so I'll tell you this. If you want a good bible education, stay away from bible schools. They "interpret" scripture to back up their own opinions rather than teaching what the Word teaches....Still....Its your choice whom you will believe.

Do a study on the line of Seth and see how 'godly' they were.

Active
Oh my yes.
There is a nut on tv. Been on since 80s at least. You can find him on youtube as well. His name is Arnold Murray. His church is The Shepherd's Chapel. He is here in Arkansas. He has passed on,now his son Dennis is at the helm.

Anyway,he teaches crap like Satan impregnated Eve. That Cain and Able were twins. Where it says Eve "continued",she had Abel a minute after. Cain was Satans baby and Abel was Adams.
He is a strong proponent of Gen 6 having angels impregnating women.
He claims that the reason it is a shame for men to have long hair,stated by Paul,is because there is going to be a second influx of fallen angels coming,and i reckon will be raping men of long hair.

I have also heard others claiming Eve had a double uterus
LOL Sounds like those folks were smoking banana peels

Active
LOL Sounds like those folks were smoking banana peels
You see why am skeptical of things that aren't stated clearly in the bible.
Men today call Lucifer Satan.
Paul or no other writer old or new testament makes such claims.
Thank you brother

Active
You see why am skeptical of things that aren't stated clearly in the bible.
Men today call Lucifer Satan.
Paul or no other writer old or new testament makes such claims.
Thank you brother
Well...lucifer and satan are the same person. He's also called beelzebub, abadon, and many other names depending on the time in history...Zeus and Satan are the same animal....Moloch too

Loyal
Idk personally I believe man left out many books that would allow them to dive more in depth in the Word of YH...
I've have read quite a few some of YH n some of not...

Believe me we will never reach the Bottom of the Deepness of the "66 books of The Canon of Holy Scripture" that has been so ordain By GOD
all other books are false and without knowledge. And if we doubt, we will go no further into "The Knowledge of God," But will be ever learning truths and Never Coming in to "The TRUTH" but out side of "THE TRUTH" and learning only truths.:pensive:

Romans 11:33 BSB
32For God has consigned everyone to disobedience so that He may have mercy on everyone. 33O, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments, and untraceable His ways! 34“Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been His counselor?”

Romans 11:33
O, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments, and untraceable His ways!

Job 9:10
He does great things beyond searching out, and wonders without number.

Job 10:16
Should I hold my head high, You would hunt me like a lion, and again display Your power against me.

Job 37:5
God thunders wondrously with His voice; He does great things we cannot comprehend.

Job 37:14
Listen to this, O Job; stand still and consider the wonders of God.

Job 37:16
Do you understand how the clouds float, those wonders of Him who is perfect in knowledge?

Job 42:3
You asked, 'Who is this who conceals My counsel without knowledge?' Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know.

Remember what happen to EVE?
Another Kind of Book will not grow you into The Knowledge of GOD. you will
go backwards.
Genesis 3:6 American Standard Version (ASV)
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat; and she gave also unto her husband with her, and he did eat.

Bible reading takes a whole lot of prayer hours to you almost faint. hours of Prayer for reading and cleaning your self up and making sure all sins are confessed. everyday! and everyday I don't want to pray but I pray anyway and ask God to Help me and give me the strength to Pray pertaining to his word, he has not fail me yet, all of these years a disciple of mines once said, It is ?A Labor of Love"

Active
We will Neva truly understand YH but we r told to seek n seek I must I can't even explain what this feeling is but YH speaks n I go honestly it's that simple...

There r book I've ran into that He told me not to even open that door...

Like I have stated one must be lead by YH n YH alone before goin..

So I shall keep seeking n just do what I am told cause it seems This is what I am to do at this point for I can do nothing else

Eve was also not led by Immanuel ;)

I have no clue still why me why He calls me friend why He even wanna b my friend but who am I to question Him hmmm..

Loyal
We will Neva truly understand YH but we r told to seek n seek I must I can't even explain what this feeling is but YH speaks n I go honestly it's that simple...

There r book I've ran into that He told me not to even open that door...

Like I have stated one must be lead by YH n YH alone before goin..

So I shall keep seeking n just do what I am told cause it seems This is what I am to do at this point for I can do nothing else

Eve was also not led by Immanuel ;)

I have no clue still why me why He calls me friend why He even wanna b my friend but who am I to question Him hmmm..

I tell you oneThing the devil, he will never tell you to read your Bible, but he will tell you to read another book:eyes: I betta that much!:sob:

Active
I tell you oneThing the devil, he will never tell you to read your Bible, but he will tell you to read another book:eyes: I betta that much!:sob:

The devils voice is nothing like YHs ill tell ya that them demons had me cutting n burning myself at one time even had me almost convinced that YH would b ok if I killed myself... N then YH intervened...

Part of the reason I don't understand why man fears the other books

Fear YH n YH alone

Walk by Faith not by sight

We go unto Hims as little children... I understand there is much to unlearn n learn...

I understand your concern n I Truly appreciate you..:)

But the Spirit of the Lord Moves me plough n this I can't explain....

Active
Has anyone read the book?
Do you think it is inspired or fake.
I bought a copy at a book store decades ago,skimmed through and put it in the trash.
But there is a lot of talk about the book again and wanted more imput on the subject.
I think most apocryphal books are helpful to study the bible, to understand the backdrop of the biblical narrative and Jewish philosophy, Book of Enoch in particular illuminated on the otherwise puzzling characters of those Nephilim, fallen angel, pre-flood history and such. However, they are not helpful to know Jesus and develop a relationship with Him. This is like an academic paper with a dozens of references listed at the end. When you have something difficult in the main text, you go check out its reference, then you return to where you left off and continue to study the paper, you don't ditch the paper and go study the reference instead. Likewise, you can use that and other apocryphal books as reference books, but don't take them as the infallible word of God.