Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Bonjour!

missionary05

Hello Hello, wonderful people!

I am damaris, I'm 18 years old and getting ready for college. (Ooh, aah!) I live in Texas, and I will be going to the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. (Go CRU!)
I am so excited about God's plans for me, and its so cool to see them unfold!
I have dedicated my life to the mission field, whether it be here or overseas. In March, I'll be headed down to Mexico, in early June, to Mississippi, in late-June early-July, it will be Germany, and hopefully in December I'll be headed back to the Dominican Republic! Please pray for me as the Lord takes me all over the place to serve. It's always an exciting adventure and huge test on Faith!

Blessings!
:present:

Last edited:
God bless you Damaris and thank you for joining. You seem very busy with fulfilling GOD's will! That's great to hear.

See you around the board

Hi Damaris!

Wow, your life sounds very full on. I hope you have wonderful success in spreading the Gospel in all those places.

love
evangeline

Damaris, May His spirit be your strength and guide. Keep the zest up to serve Him, there is nothing better. God Bless you brother.

Back