• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Bonding with Family

How do I get my family connected, reading the the word and back in the house of God? I want us to bond as a family. What can I do?

Active
Easy answer, stop trying. Let go, let God. You need to shine as a beacon on a hill or as a light in a dark room. Preach less and pray more. Your best witness and testimony is your life, the fact that you love and deeply care. Radiate God rather than rant about Him. And more than all of that put together is the power of prayer.

In this God wants what you want, you need to work together as a team. 1 Corinthians 3:6.

Easy answer, stop trying. Let go, let God. You need to shine as a beacon on a hill or as a light in a dark room. Preach less and pray more. Your best witness and testimony is your life, the fact that you love and deeply care. Radiate God rather than rant about Him. And more than all of that put together is the power of prayer.

In this God wants what you want, you need to work together as a team. 1 Corinthians 3:6.

Brother I really appreciate that, I'd like to thank God for you my brother. I appreciate it.

How do I get my family connected, reading the the word and back in the house of God? I want us to bond as a family. What can I do?

Well I know for myself my friend was actually someone who helped me connect back to the word first by sending me some articles from this really cool website that made the bible easy so when I was talk to my family and friend, I got so much better in faith myself that conversation was more natural and I began to really see that guiding has to start from me first. It really was something that helped me not be too pushy but really come to care for my family and guide them with the word even if they didn't know it was the Bible, it really even helped me with it. So if you'd like we could always talk about it ^^