• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Bird Flu in Scotland!!

Hi all! There has recently been a case reported of bird flu in Scotland and it can indeed be passed to humans. It is deadly and when it spreads to humans it is then that the spreading of this speed up.

The place where it was reported to have been found is only one hours drive from here. In Fife!

I ask that you stand in agreement with me in prayer.

Dear God,

you know how this disease works and where it comes from. You know how deadly it is. You alone Father have the power to wipe this virus from the face of the earth and for that im greatful. I ask you Father that you will protect everyone from bird flu and may this one case be the only case we will ever hear of. Father, please protect this nation from any harm and everyone who lives in it. May the binding of this disease be witnesses by many and may they know that it was indeed You, the most high, that cleansed the land and may they know that it is you who we can be truly free from any harm coming our way. Thank you Father!

in Jesus name i pray,
Amen!

Thank you to everyone who reads this and agrees in their prayers. God bless you!

Lesley :love:

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm in agreement with sister Lesley Father GOD, thank you in Jesus' name for fixing this matter. We are faithful and this is your world. You are our Almighty GOD with great power to do anything your heart desires. We thank you in Jesus' name for protecting your children from all the ways of the world and the darts of the devil that cannot touch us.

In Jesus' name, amen

lesley205 said:
Hi all! There has recently been a case reported of bird flu in Scotland and it can indeed be passed to humans. It is deadly and when it spreads to humans it is then that the spreading of this speed up.
The place where it was reported to have been found is only one hours drive from here. In Fife!
I ask that you stand in agreement with me in prayer.
Dear God,
you know how this disease works and where it comes from. You know how deadly it is. You alone Father have the power to wipe this virus from the face of the earth and for that im greatful. I ask you Father that you will protect everyone from bird flu and may this one case be the only case we will ever hear of. Father, please protect this nation from any harm and everyone who lives in it. May the binding of this disease be witnesses by many and may they know that it was indeed You, the most high, that cleansed the land and may they know that it is you who we can be truly free from any harm coming our way. Thank you Father!
in Jesus name i pray,
Amen!
Thank you to everyone who reads this and agrees in their prayers. God bless you!

Hey all! Just to update on this. There were reports of a dead swan who they think may have had the disease but they weren't sure as it was not tested. The thing with this is the last bird found dead was also a swan so we stand together and claim it gone in Jesus name.

The difficult thing with this also is that the swan now can't be found. They think it was either eaten by cats or birds. You know what this would mean right? It would spread!!

Even though it may spread we know someone greater than anything in this world. Someone who is in control of this place!! God can take this right now if we but only ask him so,

In the mighty name of Jesus i ask you Father to rid Scotland of this terrible disease. I ask that you banish it from the earth. You are worthy to be praised. You are the highest high, my Lord, my Saviour and in Your name i claim it done, Amen!

Thanks again to all who have been praying.