• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Bill Wiese (Man Who Went To Hell) - 23 Minutes in Hell (Condensed)

Staff Member
I want you guys to know I am not saying Hell isn't real or anything. I am saying what if this guy is just fearmongering?
I dont beleive everything I see on the internet. Sorry

Greetings,

May i encourage you to stick with what you feel led to be doing in regard to the caution you personally have in this.

I am not in any way trying to undermine the man or any Members here.
However, if you feel uncomfortable about watching the video, then stick with that.
You belong to the Lord and as you trust Him, you will find Him faithful. He knows what He is doing with each and every Member of His Body, so trust Him that while some might find it OK, and you don't, that is fine. I have been the same many times over the years, especially in my very early days as a Believer and i am ever so thankful to the Lord for watching over me and leading me.

Bless you ....><>

The mis-information age?! So the question Is -- apparently -- did this man actually receive a vision from God or Didn't he. The man felt led by God to share the stark reality Of hell after all those years Because he and his wife realized that many people Don't either read their Bibles for themselves / / preachers don't teach about it because it's not popular // lots of people only want to hear 'feel good' sermons.

God gave him the information He did for God's reasons. And the man said that they don' accept any money from anyone. No one pays them to speak.

And he Also said that he checked everything he saw in his vision with Scripture --just to verify to him that it wasn't some spirit other than God giving him those visions.

so - maybe -- it's more accepting the fact of a hell in everyone's future whether we want to hear about it or not. And that it Will Be a Very unpleasant place to be Forever.
The mis-information age is for real. The internet is full of misinformation so Max is acting in the proper procedure. The point I was addressing was that we should NOT believe everything we see and read on the internet. It's good advice NOT to. People who do are the ones who fall for 'flat earth' and other cults. He's doing the right thing being leery of the man. It doesn't help that there's an internet and television full of fakes.

Myself, I believe Bill Weise had the vision and don't doubt him whatsoever. And he's a good speaker. Several people including me have had OBE'S and he's right about everything he said. I don't discuss my experiences and about all I can say is they are scary because demons are out there.

Scripture doesn't lie my friend, if you don't want to believe what he experienced, check out all the scripture he quotes, they tell exactly what the guy is saying.

It is in your Bible, it is in The Word of God.
If he read scripture then he obviously knows what to say to push fear. Its that simple
He is either doing this for attention or to fear monger

Put it like this
How would you guys feel if I told you I was the reincarnation of Benjamin Franklin?
I must be telling the truth right?

Loyal
If he read scripture then he obviously knows what to say to push fear. Its that simple
He is either doing this for attention or to fear monger

Put it like this
How would you guys feel if I told you I was the reincarnation of Benjamin Franklin?
I must be telling the truth right?

Not at all, I wouldn't believe you.

Why wouldn't I believe you, because you are not quoting scripture to back up what you say.

The Test for anything anyone says is, does scripture confirm the Truth, if not it is an untruth, it is a lie. If it is not from God it is from the devil.

I do not think we should say this guy could be just using scaremongery, scripture quotes everything he said, he confirmed the verses, so if he is quoting scripture, then one could say God is quoting scaremongery. I think not, if we belong to God we take Him at His Word, His Word as we know is Truth.

One thing I would add if I may, there is nothing wrong with questioning what is said, that proves we are spiritually alert, it shows we are spiritually healthy. But as stated above, anything we question we should also ask does scripture actually say this, if it does it is not scaremongery, it is God warning us, He is informing us, lest we fall in the net the devil has set.

Bless you

Not at all, I wouldn't believe you.

Why wouldn't I believe you, because you are not quoting scripture to back up what you say.

The Test for anything anyone says is, does scripture confirm the Truth, if not it is an untruth, it is a lie. If it is not from God it is from the devil.

I do not think we should say this guy could be just using scaremongery, scripture quotes everything he said, he confirmed the verses, so if he is quoting scripture, then one could say God is quoting scaremongery. I think not, if we belong to God we take Him at His Word, His Word as we know is Truth.

One thing I would add if I may, there is nothing wrong with questioning what is said, that proves we are spiritually alert, it shows we are spiritually healthy. But as stated above, anything we question we should also ask does scripture actually say this, if it does it is not scaremongery, it is God warning us, He is informing us, lest we fall in the net the devil has set.

Bless you
Peter Popoff used scripture, Benny Hinn uses scripture, Todd White uses scripture, Ken Copeland uses scripture, should I believe their motives are honorable? Max isn't questioning the scriptures or the legitimacy of hell.

I'm sure there're millions of people who think he's not on the up and up and I can understand why. These experiences are more for the person who receives them anyway.

It's kind of like seeing a UFO, or worse, being abducted. You know people will likely NOT believe you, or that you're making things up, or that you have unterior motives.

Last edited:
Loyal
Peter Popoff used scripture, Benny Hinn uses scripture, Todd White uses scripture, Ken Copeland uses scripture, should I believe their motives are honorable? Max isn't questioning the scriptures or the legitimacy of hell.

I'm sure there're millions of people who think he's not on the up and up and I can understand why. These experiences are more for the person who receives them anyway.

It's kind of like seeing a UFO, or worse, being abducted. You know people will likely NOT believe you, or that you're making things up, or that you have unterior motives.

What ever scripture is taught by anyone, the recipient is responsible for their own sins and it is their responsibility for ensuring they are right with God and that they are saved, and what they have heard preached is 'The Truth from The Word'

In the seven years I was part of a denomination, I read the scriptures prior to the service, not just the appointed readings that were part of a chapter but often the whole chapter so as to pick up on the context. During the service I would listen to the readings, but also follow them in my Bible, as they read from a different translation to what I was reading. Reading before and following the reading in the service, I found helped me learn scripture faster, especially comparing two translations, so when it came to the sermon I fully understood The Word preached. Sadly many preach liberal sermons on selected readings, cotton wool stuff, nice stories to keep people in the pews, but so often the preaching taking the theme from the OT, NT and Gospel reading meant the sermon was 'watered down'. There was No expounding of The Word.

Should you believe the motives are honourable you ask? That is your choice.

For me, I will always check scripture, as I am solely responsible to God for my destiny, my sins and my relationship with The Lord.

Bless you

Wnl

Do you really believe that God wants to put the majority of humanity to eternity of torture in fire, of all gender and age, This is not the God who I love.
God is LOVE, God is MERCIFUL.
Although scripture is quoted to back the argument, you nead to know the proper interpretation of scripture. I'm not going to go too deep into scripture, but just consider a few points, when lake or sea is mentioned in scripture, it usually means people, the sea of humanity and the fire is God Himself God is a consuming fire to purged and purify.
I hope this gives you food for thought as regards interpretation of scripture
With Love, Wnl

Loyal
God does not want any soul to perish, He allowed His One and Only Son to die for OUR Sins, so that through Him we can be saved.

John 3:16-17 (NKJV)
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

God does not condemn us, we condemn our self.

John 3:18-21 (NKJV)
18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."

We all have a choice, but those who are condemned are so due to their own decision.

John 3:36 (NKJV)
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.

John 14:6 (NKJV)
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

People in the world often pigeon hole others into groups, the homeless, the lower class, the middle class, the upper class, the rich.
But is all these died tonight there would only we two types of people. The Saved and the Lost.

The Saved have come to God through Jesus, repented and taken up their cross daily, that was 'their choice'
The Lost rejected God, Jesus, the Bible and chose to live worldly ways, they chose to live in sin, the wages of sin is death, but that was 'their choice'

God doesn't want any of us to go to hell, each of us has a choice, each has a decision in life, no one can blame God, though many will no doubt try.

Scripture is very clear.

Wnl

Hi Paul, I can pull scripture also, but we go on and on,
But I'd like you to consider. NO MAN CAN COME TO ME EXCEPT THE FATHER WHICH HAS SENT ME DRAW HIM OR HER AND I WILL RAISE THEM UP AT THE LAST DAY. JOHN 6:44
YOU HAVE NOT CHOSEN ME BUT I HAVE CHOSEN YOU, JOHN 15:16
Can you see Paul that we don't have a choice as you say it's Gods choice
GOD IS LOVE, 1Jonh 4:8 How many believe it? Do you believe it?
Not if you also believe that God will torture the majority of mankind unmercifully in real fire for all eternity. One cannot hate ones enemies while claiming to love them.
One cannot torture someone while at the same time insisting that this is showing love.
God said LOVE your enemies.
I believe that this clip should be taken off this site, I think he had a bad dream.

To conclude, so all the innocent people that God didn't choose are condemned I think not, With Love, Wnl

Staff Member
I want you guys to know I am not saying Hell isn't real or anything. I am saying what if this guy is just fearmongering?
I dont beleive everything I see on the internet. Sorry
Hell Max,
No need to be sorry. You have the right as does everyone else to what they see or don't see in this video as it pertains to the truth and whether it's a necessary component to bringing a person to Salvation.

I guess one could see it as Fearmongering. Still, if a person were to come to Christ through this man's testimony, if even in the Fire & Brimstone style used because of his vision & testimony does it make it invalid? You might not take to it and it might not have been the way you, I or many others here have come to know Christ Jesus as ones Savior. But does it have no place in witnessing? Try to find the positive aspects of what this type of testimony can do. Which means it can bring a person who did not know Jesus Christ as their Savior, to the foot of the Cross. In the knowledge that the road they were traveling would indeed lead them to Hell, but in Christ Jesus to Glory!

I'd be just as happy to watch a video of someone who had experienced Heaven, and espouses as their testimony how magnificent and awesome it is, which then moves the spirit of those listening to come to Christ!!! Probably more so, because as a believer it is harder to reconcile a loving God with Hell, then it is with a Heaven. As a teenager, when I first heard of hell, and what it meant drove me to tears. I looked out the window as people walked by and realized that many of them would be residing in such a place and didn't even know it. The tears would then begin to flow. Did it motivate me to be Born Again? No. Though I had been given a snap shot of hell, I had not been given the Gospel which would have saved me from such a place!!!

I can appreciate your distaste of the subject of Hell, because in truth it should be distasteful to everyone. We were not created by God to ever have to be in a place like that. Separated from our Heavenly Father!!!! I would only suggest that you use this as a positive and not a negative that it appears to be. For instance, it is sad to say, but you will find that there are actually ignorant people out there who will tell you that they actually do want to go to Hell!!!!!!!!!!! Is it possible if one of those people saw this video that it might actually open their eyes to the what until now they think of as being a desirable place to be for them at this moment in time? Is it possible that it might change them to seek our Loving God if they were to see it?

It's like a quote from one of the 1800's more prolific writers, Evangelist, Preacher Charles Spurgeon who said "If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay. If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed for."

Max you are showing yourself to having a tender heart, and that's not a bad thing. For, I know if you were to give it a lot of thought of the unsaved and where they'll be going, you'd have tears running down your checks. As most if not all believers would. For there is no joy in Hell, nor is there any in contemplating it.

Trust in God, because He knows what He's about Max and it's to the good of those who love Him!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Hi Paul, I can pull scripture also, but we go on and on,
But I'd like you to consider. NO MAN CAN COME TO ME EXCEPT THE FATHER WHICH HAS SENT ME DRAW HIM OR HER AND I WILL RAISE THEM UP AT THE LAST DAY. JOHN 6:44
Not if you also believe that God will torture the majority of mankind unmercifully in real fire for all eternity. One cannot hate ones enemies while claiming to love them.
One cannot torture someone while at the same time insisting that this is showing love.
I believe that this clip should be taken off this site, I think he had a bad dream.

To conclude, so all the innocent people that God didn't choose are condemned I think not, With Love, Wnl

Greeting brother,

It is not a case of 'pulling scripture' as you put it, but it is important, for us all, to quote scripture that relates to the discussion/topic.
Thank you for the scripture you kindly included.

What I stated in Post #50 above, was not what I think, what I think is not important, it is what God says, what The Word says.

As I included above

God does not want any soul to perish, He allowed His One and Only Son to die for OUR Sins, so that through Him we can be saved.

John 3:16-17 (NKJV)
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

God does not condemn us either, we condemn ourselves, it is God saying this not me.

God does not condemn us, we condemn our self.

John 3:18-21 (NKJV)
18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."

We all have a choice, but those who are condemned are so due to their own decision.

God gives us the Good News, His Word tells us how to be saved, but also tells us if we choose to reject Him and His Commands, the choice is ours.

John 3:36 (NKJV)
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.

Jesus tells us the Way

John 14:6 (NKJV)
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

I concluded with scripture, what God says...

People in the world often pigeon hole others into groups, the homeless, the lower class, the middle class, the upper class, the rich.
But is all these died tonight there would only we two types of people. The Saved and the Lost.

The Saved have come to God through Jesus, repented and taken up their cross daily, that was 'their choice'
The Lost rejected God, Jesus, the Bible and chose to live worldly ways, they chose to live in sin, the wages of sin is death, but that was 'their choice'

God doesn't want any of us to go to hell, each of us has a choice, each has a decision in life, no one can blame God, though many will no doubt try.

Scripture is very clear.

God sets the rules
- we choose whether to accept them through Jesus and be Saved, Jesus having paid the price we should pay for our sins, or
- we choose to ignore His Good News and His warmings, remaining in sin and pay the price our self.

The choice is down to each individual.

I'd like you to consider. NO MAN CAN COME TO ME EXCEPT THE FATHER WHICH HAS SENT ME DRAW HIM OR HER AND I WILL RAISE THEM UP AT THE LAST DAY. JOHN 6:44

I agree with what scripture says here my friend God draws us to Himself

John 6:44 (NKJV)
44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:44 (NIV2011)
44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:44 (CJB)
44 No one can come to me unless the Father — the One who sent me — draws him. And I will raise him up on the Last Day.

But, it is important not to add single verses that could be out of context with the message in the passage or chapter.

You quote v44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Vs 37 says the one who comes to Jesus He will by no means cast out.

Vs 39 says it is the will of the Father, that Jesus should lose none, but if people do not come to Jesus they will not be raised up on the last day

Then vs 40 clarifies that everyone who sees and believes in Jesus will have everlasting life and be raised up on the last day.

Vs 47 concluded with the words Most Assuredly. We have to believe in Jesus, we have to be born again, or we will not be raised to eternal life on the last day, those who do not accept Jesus, according the God's Word, will be raised to Judgement, the Great White Throne judgement, and they will pay the price for rejecting Jesus, they will pay the price for their sin.

John 6:37-48 (NKJV)
37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day."
41 The Jews then complained about Him, because He said, "I am the bread which came down from heaven."
42 And they said, "Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How is it then that He says, 'I have come down from heaven'?"
43 Jesus therefore answered and said to them, "Do not murmur among yourselves.
44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
45 It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
46 Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.
47 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.
48 I am the bread of life.

Lets look at the other verse you quoted 1 John 4:8 only include the scriptures to keep it in context.

1 John 4:7-21 (NKJV)
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
(God is Love, we all agree, God is a Loving Father who will reprimand His children, He is also a jealous God we must see all sides of Him)

9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
(He also let His one and only Son die for the sins of the world, that is the type of love He shows us, agape, hesed love)

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
(The moment we are born again, and become a new creation)

14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
(This verse brings the words in this section together and keeps things in context)

16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
19 We love Him because He first loved us.

20 If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
21 And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.

God is Love, it is through His love He punishes sin, it is through His Love that He let His One and Only Son die for our sins, He draws us all, but we do not all accept Him, only those who repent, who are baptised, who have accepting Jesus into their hearts and taking up their cross daily are saved. Those who are saved

Scripture is very clear.

Wnl

Hi Paul, thanks for all the scripture that you have quoted, but I'm disappointed that you have said that we all have a choice at the end of your post.
I will quote again, YOU HAVE NOT CHOSEN ME, BUT I HAVE CHOSEN YOU, John 15:16
God chose all the deciples including Paul, you, and me. We don't have a choice.
With Love, Wnl

Loyal
Hi Paul, thanks for all the scripture that you have quoted, but I'm disappointed that you have said that we all have a choice at the end of your post.
With Love, Wnl

Allow me to review what I said brother and puts things another way if I may.

In the world are as we know many souls, although God does not want any to perish, He know many in each generation will.

So we have in the world two types of people, saved souls and lost souls.

Saved souls are those whom He has called and have responded to His call, repented, accepted Jesus, been baptised and take up our cross daily to follow Jesus.

The next group are the lost souls, which include those who are not yet saved and those who will not be saved.

The lost souls who will be saved think they have a choice but it is only time, God's speed before they will accept Him. God's speed, He calls us, their names are in the Book of Life.

Then we come to the remaining souls, no matter what, they will not come to God, they will not accept Christ, so we could say they do not have a choice either.

Interesting discussion brother, I am always willing to listen to others interpretation of scripture, pray about it and step out of the picture to see both sides.

So I do withdraw on the statement 'they had a choice'. In earthly terms it appears people have a choice, in earthly terms we do not know whose name is in the Book of Life and whose isn't, we therefore have to consider all souls need to understand sin from God's view point, that they need be brought to Jesus and what He did for them on the cross, then let God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit do the rest.

Bless you brother.

Wnl

Hi everyone, I would like you to consider this scripture,

The living know that they shall die, but the dead know not anything (Ecc. 9:5,6)

If you uncovered billions of graves throughout the world, you will definitely find dead bodies returning to dust.

So can someone pray tell me where these physical bodies come from in so called hell.

The doctrine of torment in hell falls flat on its face.

Please give me your thoughts on the matter.

With Love, Wnl

With Love, Wnl

It depends how you read this:- ...... "You have not chosen me"........... (you had the chance but didn't make the choice)...................."I have chosen you" ............. (because you chose to hear "The Word")

St Thomas' Gospel is interspersed with the refrain "They that have ears to hear, let them hear".

I think that there is free will, and that God will choose people that have heard of him and responded to Jesus' teachings, by encouraging them, filling them with faith and forgiving them, rather than people who have chosen to turn a deaf ear.

Wnl

I repeat, you either believe the gospel or you don't,

You have NOT chosen me, but I have chosen you John, 15:16

There is still people in the world who have never heard of Jesus, so they didn't have a chance. God didn't give them a spiritual ear to ear, because He didn't choose them.

You have no FREE will, even Jesus Himself, quote,

Verily, verily, I am saying to you, the Son can not be doing anything of Himself,John,15:19

"....... apart from Me you can do nothing, John, 15:5
"...... for apart from Me (Christ) you can do nothing. John 15:5

Because He is Alpha and Omega, God knows the beginning from the end,

God is operating all in accord with the counsel of His will, Eph. 1:11. (Not my will)

Thomas trust in God because He in in control of everything, not mankind.

With Love Wnl

Loyal
We have been given the great commission -- go unto all the world and teach and make disciples of all who will listen. That's a bit paraphrased.

Only God know who will or won't accept His gift of salvation. But 'we' are to share Gospel unto salvation with All who will listen.

You sound somewhat of a Calvinist -- possibly a 5-pointer.

As far as 'we' are concerned -- Everyone 'we' share the Gospel unto salvation with Will accept Him and will be saved. 'we' don't know who will or won't. :)