• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Bible Challenge

Active
If you want me to judge you, ask me to be a Christ-ian.

If you want me to be friends with you, I will, because I could care less about your sins and your shortcomings--besides, the things that you think are sins are simply a portion of growth in the time that we're in, which is very violent, so do not grieve your spirits anymore but continue to improve your selves..

Don't ask me to carry a scale anymore, don't ask me to carry a cross anymore, don't ask me to deny my self and my righteousness anymore, NEVER ASK ME TO FORSAKE MY FAMILY OR MY LOVED ONES.

I was not born in paradise, but I was born in the only place that I would ever accept because I am who I am and I was named.

If any thing that I have said here is WRONG, then BY GOD I WILL DIE IN MY SLEEP.

Active

If you want me to be friends with you, I will, because I could care less about your sins and your shortcomings--besides, the things that you think are sins are simply a portion of growth in the time that we're in, which is very violent, so do not grieve your spirits anymore but continue to improve your selves..

Don't ask me to carry a scale anymore, don't ask me to carry a cross anymore, don't ask me to deny my self and my righteousness anymore, NEVER ASK ME TO FORSAKE MY FAMILY OR MY LOVED ONES.

I was not born in paradise, but I was born in the only place that I would ever accept because I am who I am and I was named.

If any thing that I have said here is WRONG, then BY GOD I WILL DIE IN MY SLEEP.

I do not think anyone is acusing you of anything other than the accuser of the beithern 24-7. . . accusuing those who believe God as it is writen in the Bible .

Even the Son of man Jesus did not do the work of demostrating the love of the Father that worked in Him alone .showing us the flesh is powerless, corrupted, dead .

The spirit of error the father of lies does not accuse those who have no faith as it is writen. Put on the armor of God it defends us as we defend it.

We as did Jesus have that power in us but would never assume it was of us . That where the deivl comes in and makes true claims we are not yet what we will be when we receive the end of our new born again faith our new incorutible bodies .

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Loyal

Hello @twcstp111,

I am not acquainted with your previous entries on the forum, or what has led you to enter this OP: so I can't address anything other than that which you have written here. If you have received adverse comments, criticism, or demands from fellow members, I am sorry.

'And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye,
but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Either how canst thou say to thy brother,
Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye,
when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye,
and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.'

(Luke 6:41)

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Loyal

It might be better for you to not be a christian then, for Jesus said you must put the kingdom of God ahead of family and loved ones. A scale is not needed, those who carry one, bring judgement on themselves. We are not the ones to weigh the hearts of others, that is for the Lord alone.... but... scripture is the word of God. If scripture says something is wrong, it is wrong, no matter how much we wish it to be different.

Active
Hello @twcstp111,

I am not acquainted with your previous entries on the forum, or what has led you to enter this OP: so I can't address anything other than that which you have written here. If you have received adverse comments, criticism, or demands from fellow members, I am sorry.

'And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye,
but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Either how canst thou say to thy brother,
Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye,
when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye,
and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.'

(Luke 6:41)

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

I apologize for my outburst last night--I have been frustrated with my own self for a very, very long time, and so the pain that I already felt was multiplied by tens when I began reading the scriptures---I wanted to HEAL people and SEE OTHERS HAPPY, but what I encountered was my own illness, my own unhappiness, my own failures, and the Law in me became so severe.

I am not a christian--I am Brandon Agee.

Friends, be good to yourselves, not like I have been. Obedience is a well of life, and disobedience is a stern teacher.

I have rewarded myself with severe rebuke even for my own good works. I was not an obedient child, and so, my memories with the ones that I love are not easy memories. I did not have friends, I had solitude and constant confusion, distress, and swelling emotions all the time.

Bode well friends, and be blessed.

Loyal
I apologize for my outburst last night--I have been frustrated with my own self for a very, very long time, and so the pain that I already felt was multiplied by tens when I began reading the scriptures---I wanted to HEAL people and SEE OTHERS HAPPY, but what I encountered was my own illness, my own unhappiness, my own failures, and the Law in me became so severe.

I am not a christian--I am Brandon Agee.

Friends, be good to yourselves, not like I have been. Obedience is a well of life, and disobedience is a stern teacher.

I have rewarded myself with severe rebuke even for my own good works. I was not an obedient child, and so, my memories with the ones that I love are not easy memories. I did not have friends, I had solitude and constant confusion, distress, and swelling emotions all the time.

Bode well friends, and be blessed.
I was alarmed to read your opening post. I am sure that you know this already, but I want to remind you that your status before God is not dependent on how good you are, it is dependent on how good Jesus is.

Trust in God to carry you through. He loves you regardless of your failings. He loves us all despite our frequent failings.

Here's Psalm 51. See how when David prays, his focus turns from dismay at his own grievous sins
to praising God.

To the leader. A Psalm of David, when the prophet Nathan came to him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.

Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your steadfast love;
according to your abundant mercy
blot out my transgressions.
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
and cleanse me from my sin.
For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is ever before me.
Against you, you alone, have I sinned,
and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you are justified in your sentence
and blameless when you pass judgement.
Indeed, I was born guilty,
a sinner when my mother conceived me.
You desire truth in the inward being;
therefore teach me wisdom in my secret heart.
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones that you have crushed rejoice.
Hide your face from my sins,
and blot out all my iniquities.
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and put a new and right spirit within me.
Do not cast me away from your presence,
and do not take your holy spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
and sustain in me a willing spirit.
Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
and sinners will return to you.
Deliver me from bloodshed, O God,
O God of my salvation,
and my tongue will sing aloud of your deliverance.
O Lord, open my lips,
and my mouth will declare your praise.
For you have no delight in sacrifice;
if I were to give a burnt-offering, you would not be pleased.
The sacrifice acceptable to God is a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.
Do good to Zion in your good pleasure;
rebuild the walls of Jerusalem,
then you will delight in right sacrifices,
in burnt-offerings and whole burnt-offerings;
then bulls will be offered on your altar.