• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Beware To Those Who Hurt One Of My Little One's !

I really need some prayer support for my children and my family. Because of some past experiences with my boys (sexual assults) my oldest really needs prayer. There are some things that counseling cannot do. Only the Lord of Hosts can help at this point and only his intervention will do.
How long will we have to suffer with what the enemy has done to my children? We have prayed, fasted, counseled. There has been no stone left unturned. Only God can heal the wounded spirits of my children and family.
There is so much pain, so much anger and no one can help. I am banging on the doors of heaven to open with the Lords vindication and healing! Oh Lord, we need to hear from you now!
Help my boys, help me! I need to be strong and not lean on my own understanding. I know you can hear us Lord. I know that your bigger than my problems! I can do all things through Christ! THE DEVIL IS A LIER! WE WILL OVERCOME AND GIVE PRAISE TO OUR GOD FOR HIS DEFEAT OF YOU AND YOUR PLANS AGAINST MY CHILDREN AND MY FAMILY!! Praise be to the God of Jacob. Praise be to his Holy name! We thank you ahead of time before we ever see any results because we know what your word says. We have the Victory!! Thank you all for your prayers.
Signed a steadfast Mother in the Lord

The Lord has blessed your children with a Godly mother. Praise God for that, praise him for your love and devotion to Him and to your family. I will pray for you and your children. God does everything in his own time, even healing. Take one day at a time, one hour, one minute if you have to. Remember: Faith makes things possible, not easy. And like you said, praise him for things we know he will do. All things are possible through Him. God Bless you and your family sister.

Administrator
Staff Member
Faith is the key. GOD's grace has always been their since Jesus paid the price on Calvary.

I will pray for you Knight! God bless you and your family in Jesus' name!

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

It is imperative that you establish your home as a safe and loving environment; create memorable experiences daily; and keep the faith.

Don't allow Satan to keep your family in bondage to the sin against your family. Learn to enjoy life again and be at peace. Jesus is Lord.

"Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness; He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. A good man deals graciously and lends; He will guide his affairs with discretion. Surely he will never be shaken; The rightious will be in everlasting remembrance. He will not be afriad of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. His heart is established; He will not be afraid, Until he sees his desire upon his enemies" (Psalm 112:4-8, NKJV).

Father, thank you for your Word. We believe in your Word. You are faithful. Please bless this family. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Last edited:
Knight1 . I am also in anguish over you're pain and torment . The church and it's people have allowed this homosexual spirit to live in it's own house for fear of offending it ! Well I will stand with you and repeat the word of God that say's, woe unto them who harm my little one's ! Mom , I know how you feel because this has happened in my oldest son also . So to all the critics who say I do not walk in love with this spirit . I say , you are right ! And unless you have had this happen to you , you have no place to tell us how we feel ! I would rather make this Mother feel the loving hand of God then debate with some queer who thinks they have a right to be here ! The Kingdom of God suffers violence ! And the violent take it by force ! I will tell you now having a mens ministry , that there are probably some here right now , who have been violated by a queer in the past ! But I say to them men. You do not have to feel alone , and condeemed by this lie that you have to pamper this violation that happened in you're life . If you need healing with this as the many christian men I have dealt with in the past . Feel free to P.M. me , and together we will put the truth before the lie , and find healing in you're life . To those who are violaters of these men . God will not let you hide in his house and not be seen ! Mom , I am with you . Those who violated you're children will rot in HELL , in Jesus name !!! Mike

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Knight1:

I have some understanding about what your children feel from personal experience, extended family members, and working with children in crisis (i.e., intensive therapeutic foster care, 911 out of line of sight; residential treatment; and institutions).

I started an agency in Utah called the Children's RTC. Most (if not all) the children placed in the child welfare system/institutions have been sexually abused.

I have learned from personal experience and the experience of others as noted above that it is a very long process of healing. Do not go into depression.

I remember a precious male that was placed in our (husband and I) care that could not speak while awake but spoke very well at night while dreaming. He repeated over and over the things done to him and exactly what the person had told him. (I am crying now.)

We are living in the last days (evil). Our trials are going to get worse. We all should be praying for the Lord's return!

Be strong. Keep the faith.

Last edited:
Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Knight1:

I came back to this thread to pray for your family, again. Do you know that there are angels assigned to battle on your behalf right now? There is a battle going on in heaven over your family.

Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. You are the Great I AM! GLORY!

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, aganist powers, against the rulers of the darkeness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickness in heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand" (Ephesians 6:12,13, NKJ).

"...and having done all, to stand."

Heavenly Father,
Please show this family that you are with them today. In Jesus name. Amen.

Last edited:
Thank you for you're prayers . It is better to help those who love the lord and need healing , then pamper to those who are abominations to God ! I pray that all the men that have been abused by this evil will find healing here at talkjesus ! Again , to all who think this is just a topic for us to debate . You are very wrong ! You should care more about the children then the queers ! The word is clear on this ! Too bad to those who cannot understand the pain in this . I say , keep going against God on this and it may be you're children next ! Mike

Knight 1,
I heard a song on the radio today, Held by Natalie Grant. Part of it goes...

This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life
And you survive.
This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell we’d be held.

I don't know if you've heard it, but it made me think of you and your family. Here is the verse that is a promise that God will hold you when you can't hold on.

"The eternal God is your refuge,
and underneath are the everlasting arms" (Deuteronomy 33:27, NIV).

I just wanted you to know I am still thinking of you and praying for you.

Love,
GirlforGod