• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Believe

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @mateo

I do believe you've come to the right place to find fellowship with others who call Jesus Christ Lord & Savior!

Once again. Be Welcome!
YBIC
C4E
<><

Active
Greetings in the Lord, Mateo.
I am blessed by Him who is above all things and all things are below Him. Amen
How are you today?

So how long have you been walking with God. I'm glad your my friend and please keep me in your prayers as I will continue to pray for you.

Active
God bless you Mateo; well I was first baptized by water (man's way) 35 yr. ago; then I was baptized by the Water 23 yr ago; then I was baptized with the Holy Ghost and fire (He has a baptism to be baptized with). God is Spirit. So I have been walking in God quite some time, then He revealed so many times of tragedy to me, since before birth that I should be dead many, many times; and it was then I realized God has had His hand upon me all along. All praise, glory and honor be unto God. Amen. I am here for you Mateo. If you want to fellowship we shall do just that. If you are not comfortable, PM me; we can discuss things there. Amen
There is a lot of God given wisdom here; but as with any forum... well, fear not, dear one, the Lord is with you.

Wow that's a good testimony. Well I have been a Christian back and forth for many years. I think the time has come for me to stop running I know the time is getting closer to his coming. I guess what's scaring me the most is being left behind so I'm going to get rebabtised in water and redidicated with christ again this time I'm going to stay in his presence I'm trying to cut out the things in my life that have made me fall and now I'm fighting for the things I love in this life. And I'm greatfull that God is giving me christian friends to help me as well as me helping them. So it's always a joy to talk to people that understand because you know what I'm going through as well as I know what other people are going through so I guess that's why God brings us people in our lives to encourage and strengthen one another.

Active
my dear little brother, all have fallen short of the glory of God; being humble and admitting that to God, confessing our sins to each other gives us strength in God, for we can feel a heavy burden of sin and guilt lifted off us. Amen. When God makes us free, we are free in deed.

I believe we have all run from God at some point; but dear one, it was us that stepped away, not God. For He will never leave us nor forsake us. Amen. Praise God for His mercy, patience, temperance, love, compassion....
All praise, glory and honor be unto God. Amen

my dear little brother, all have fallen short of the glory of God; being humble and admitting that to God, confessing our sins to each other gives us strength in God, for we can feel a heavy burden of sin and guilt lifted off us. Amen. When God makes us free, we are free in deed.

I believe we have all run from God at some point; but dear one, it was us that stepped away, not God. For He will never leave us nor forsake us. Amen. Praise God for His mercy, patience, temperance, love, compassion....

That's true you right. God is always there for us in the midst of everything we face in life that God that he never leaves us nor forsakes us I think we all should have been dead in one way or another and it's awesome to know that his mighty hand is always on us. I guess it like this lady said on war room sometimes we are fighting the wrong one I think we fight God more than we fight the devil. The one that came to still kill and destroy all things that God created. The Devil was there in the Garden of edan, he was there to weaken the strongest christians. And he was there when he tried to tempt jesus. And yet instead of fighting the enemy we fight Our father. I guess sometimes we can be spoiled brats so he has to humble us and sometimes it's hard to be humble so we run and we let the devil defeat us for a short while but thank God for his mercy because he always finds away for us to come back home. Just like the sheep comeback home when the Shepard calls