• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Being A “One Another” Believer

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as [is] the manner of some, but exhorting [one another], and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25 NKJV

Have you ever wondered why finding a good Bible-teaching and preaching church, and attending services there regularly, is so important? If not, try this: look up the term “one another” in the New Testament and see what it says.
Here are a few examples.
  • [Be] kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; Romans 12:10 NKJV
  • Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God. Romans 15:7 NKJV
  • For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not [use] liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. Galatians 5:13 NKJV
  • with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, Ephesians 4:2 NKJV
  • And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 NKJV
Clearly, this idea of “one another” is important to God. He wants you to make sure you fellowship with other believers. That is why He warns against neglecting meeting with other believers then, and why He warns against the very same thing today.

Yes, you can worship God on your own. You can hear His voice as you have your personal times of prayer and Bible reading. Then again, nothing can take the place of meeting with other believers in a good church.

Prayer: Lord, You didn’t save me just so I could be a “Lone Ranger” Christian. Your Word repeatedly confirms how important it is that I spend time fellowshipping with other believers. Help me train my mind toward being a blessing to my fellow followers of Christ.