• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Behind every Ahab is a Jezebel

Active
From all that I have experienced about evil women trying to manipulate men to destroy relationships I have with men, I notice a pattern of Jezebel-Ahab.

The evil woman is a Jezebel and the man who gets manipulated is an Ahab. The Jezebel first used seduction to lure in the Ahab to like her (the seduction is not limited to sexual but also playing the good cop to make Ahab think she is a good woman), then plants lies and suspicions about her target, ie. me, so that the Ahab will side with her against me. This has been a repeated pattern in every situation like this.

How did anyone with similar situations handle this other than prayers?
Not every Jezebel is a woman, just as not every Ahab is a man....These are spirits who can inhabit anyone....They are NOT gender specific....and prayer does not remove them....only spiritual warfare does....deliverance.

Active
Not every Jezebel is a woman, just as not every Ahab is a man....These are spirits who can inhabit anyone....They are NOT gender specific....and prayer does not remove them....only spiritual warfare does....deliverance.

I never said so. But the ones I do come across, Jezebel spirit is usually in the woman, Ahab spirit is usually in the man. The mess in relationships and marriage are usually caused by female Jezebel and male Ahab. Ahab blindly tolerates Jezebel’s evil instead of rebuking evil women like any godly man will do. Therefore Jezebels are free to do all kinds of evil against other women. I have experienced it many many times, always getting attacked by Jezebel and wronged by Ahab. I’m sick of it.

Active
I never said so. But the ones I do come across, Jezebel spirit is usually in the woman, Ahab spirit is usually in the man. The mess in relationships and marriage are usually caused by female Jezebel and male Ahab. Ahab blindly tolerates Jezebel’s evil instead of rebuking evil women like any godly man will do. Therefore Jezebels are free to do all kinds of evil against other women. I have experienced it many many times, always getting attacked by Jezebel and wronged by Ahab. I’m sick of it.
True....but you're sick of it.....so.....what are you doing about it? Its only a small part of an ongoing battle, my friend....Just stop complaining and keep standing against the enemy....Walk in Love

Active

Since this is an opinion thread and there are differing views I would like to add my own, I believe the problem is from much earlier and cannot be minimalized to only these two models.

As I see it, the issue of this conflict between individuals and groups began with "the fall". The scriptures indicate that the real fruit of the Tree of Knowledge was Genesis 3:5, that each wanted to be as god (a lord unto themselves). Once produced this fruit allowed each human to decide good and evil for themselves. Each of us fallen doing what is right in our own eyes, despite God's parental warning from love in Genesis 2:17 and all subsequent calls to "do it right" (Genesis 4:7 and so many more until the Christ events).

The effect on humanity was that now each wanted there own way, thought it was what should be, and tried to impose their own way onto one another. Self superiority, self satiation, self gratification, and self glorification became the rule rather than the exception. Men strove to rule it over women and women refused and rebelled. Women tried to manipulate men and when men found out they reacted. Clans and tribes and forming wanted whatever the other had and were willing to beat, rob, and even kill to have control. Eventually religious and social philosophies pitted themselves against one another each striving to lord it over the other. Nations then stroive against nations trying to impose their way onto the others, and so on.

So yes there are Jezabels and Ahabs, AND Hoseas and Gomers, AND David and Bathshebas, and so on, but the cause of it all began here in the garden whether literal or metaphorical. We want to be boss of ourselves, lords of our own lives, and want to impose our wills on one another. Self being lord or thought of as our god or a god IS the main issue. In my humble opinion.

Active
True....but you're sick of it.....so.....what are you doing about it? Its only a small part of an ongoing battle, my friend....Just stop complaining and keep standing against the enemy....Walk in Love

Small part? I’m jobless, relationshipless and in depression because of this deadly duo. That’s about the majority of my battles. What do I do? Because I can’t repay evil for evil, I pray often for God to end my miserable life. I walk in love and still they hate me without cause. Lmao, why shouldn’t I complain?

Active
Since this is an opinion thread and there are differing views I would like to add my own, I believe the problem is from much earlier and cannot be minimalized to only these two models.

As I see it, the issue of this conflict between individuals and groups began with "the fall". The scriptures indicate that the real fruit of the Tree of Knowledge was Genesis 3:5, that each wanted to be as god (a lord unto themselves). Once produced this fruit allowed each human to decide good and evil for themselves. Each of us fallen doing what is right in our own eyes, despite God's parental warning from love in Genesis 2:17 and all subsequent calls to "do it right" (Genesis 4:7 and so many more until the Christ events).

The effect on humanity was that now each wanted there own way, thought it was what should be, and tried to impose their own way onto one another. Self superiority, self satiation, self gratification, and self glorification became the rule rather than the exception. Men strove to rule it over women and women refused and rebelled. Women tried to manipulate men and when men found out they reacted. Clans and tribes and forming wanted whatever the other had and were willing to beat, rob, and even kill to have control. Eventually religious and social philosophies pitted themselves against one another each striving to lord it over the other. Nations then stroive against nations trying to impose their way onto the others, and so on.

So yes there are Jezabels and Ahabs, AND Hoseas and Gomers, AND David and Bathshebas, and so on, but the cause of it all began here in the garden whether literal or metaphorical. We want to be boss of ourselves, lords of our own lives, and want to impose our wills on one another. Self being lord or thought of as our god or a god IS the main issue. In my humble opinion.

No one cares about what’s causing this. Everything started at the forbidden tree, duh. What I do care is how to stop this deadly duo from ruining my life over and over.

Active
No one cares about what’s causing this. Everything started at the forbidden tree, duh. What I do care is how to stop this deadly duo from ruining my life over and over.

As for you, kick Self off the throne! Let them deal with the Lord when their time comes to deal with the Lord. Pray for them and share with them (give them a drink if thirsty, and ear when needed, etc.) but do not become attached to them.

One cannot cure a sickness without discerning the cause...otherwise you are putting band aids on symptoms and this does not heal.

Active
Small part? I’m jobless, relationshipless and in depression because of this deadly duo. That’s about the majority of my battles. What do I do? Because I can’t repay evil for evil, I pray often for God to end my miserable life. I walk in love and still they hate me without cause. Lmao, why shouldn’t I complain?
After you have complained what is the solution dear friend? A transition should be made from point A to B? What if those people are called into the Kingdom and you still are complaining?

I am in a similar position as I post above. Maybe you are too?

The difference I see is that you are watching for His returning and thusly blessing those who curse you and doing good to those who hate you. They are not. And we cannot look at them to compare what we do and what they do for we are white and black in approach. Dark and light different. Seek God's mercy and obtain strength thru the joy of the Lord.

Respectfully,
Mister

I'm working thru lunch today lollll.

After thought: As an engineer, I am a natural complainer. So when I see a problem, I can justify it, by listing a number of code violations, inadequacies, deficiencies, health threats, public health threats, poor historical engineering calculations/judgements, etc. However, I wouldn't be an engineer if I was unable to propose a solution to the laundry list of problems. Most times, the "do-nothing" or "stay-the-course" alternative is not the best one, rather, the best solution will cost you. But we know that what it costs now, will pay dividends in the future.

Last edited:
Active
As for you, kick Self off the throne! Let them deal with the Lord when their time comes to deal with the Lord. Pray for them and share with them (give them a drink if thirsty, and ear when needed, etc.) but do not become attached to them.

One cannot cure a sickness without discerning the cause...otherwise you are putting band aids on symptoms and this does not heal.
Blessings Brother Paul.
Excuse me says me to myself, I'm making my way to the Kingdom. :sob::sob::):):pensive::pensive::grinning::grinning:

Active

I did pray for both, but do you know the awful feeling of being hated by Jezebel for no reason, then having the man you care about stand with Jezebel against you? Do you know how it feels for the one you care about to stand on the side of evil against you, and loving the evil person instead of you?

Get yourself in my shoes and see how well you can kick self off the throne.

Active
Jezebel and Ahab are only two of countless thousands of demons....They are not leaders...only two of the herd, a small part

Why do you belittle the life God gave you? Miserable life? You are here to train for your life in eternity! What a foolish thing to call it miserable when its actually an opportunity!!!

Active
Jezebel and Ahab are only two of countless thousands of demons....They are not leaders...only two of the herd, a small part

Why do you belittle the life God gave you? Miserable life? You are here to train for your life in eternity! What a foolish thing to call it miserable when its actually an opportunity!!!

I know they are not all of Satan’s kingdom, so what is your point? They are the ones I’m dealing with for years, and they are not just two demons, but a horde of demons. Jezebel type evil spirits are higher in hierarchy in Satan’s kingdom, and known for their mind games, manipulation, seduction, sexual perversion, destructiveness and high intelligence.

When prophet Elijah dealt with the evil spirits influencing ancient Jezebel, he became suicidal. If Elijah could barely handle Jezebel, who do you think I am to not feel depressed?

Active
I know they are not all of Satan’s kingdom, so what is your point? They are the ones I’m dealing with for years, and they are not just two demons, but a horde of demons. Jezebel type evil spirits are higher in hierarchy in Satan’s kingdom, and known for their mind games, manipulation, seduction, sexual perversion, destructiveness and high intelligence.

When prophet Elijah dealt with the evil spirits influencing ancient Jezebel, he became suicidal. If Elijah could barely handle Jezebel, who do you think I am to not feel depressed?
All demons are of Satans little kingdom, and YOU have total authority over them...Yet you allow them to kick you around? You allow them to make you feel depressed? Why? There are things you should know that Elijah did not know...

Active
I did pray for both, but do you know the awful feeling of being hated by Jezebel for no reason, then having the man you care about stand with Jezebel against you? Do you know how it feels for the one you care about to stand on the side of evil against you, and loving the evil person instead of you?

Get yourself in my shoes and see how well you can kick self off the throne.

Sounds awful and my self comment was specific to a response. No one likes to get hurt and it never feels good. May the Lord comfort you in this time of need.

In my story my beloved (who was also my best friend) was acting dodgy and we were always seeming to bump heads and I thought it was related to another common friend (a good friend) blowing his own head off in his mother's house. Everyone was devastated and I thought it was all a reaction to this inconceivable atrocity. In any event I knew she was secretly seeing another man. I was pretty sure she was sleeping with him. While praying one day I believe the Spirit showed me who it was. I called him and without showing my hand I told him I was coming to his house (he was like a brother to me previously and he thought I knew and that I was going to kill him and probably would have seemed justified in the eyes of many),

I arrived in minutes and when I got there he was walking out (to his surprise, with my beloved). He was afraid, very afraid, I told them both that I knew and that the Spirit had told me and that I thought about revenge but remembering Hosea I forgave her and him. I explained how easy it would have been for me to say nothing and just wait for the moment and clock him with a bat some unsuspecting evening but that I had come to know the Lord was real and that by forgiving them both (not forgetting or thinking it was fine or ok). Forgiving would (in due season) set ME free. Then I left and they apparently brooded over it and I never saw him again, and the next day she returned in tears begging for forgiveness which I told her was already there and thus no need for more. I explained the problem was no longer mine and wished her the best. Both their lives were in shambles (sadly) for a while and she adopting a genuine attitude of repentance committed to never ever do any such thing as this again. He lived in the bottle and she moved on to get married and became a great mom (stayed faithful and married for 40+ years).

Now I know this is very very hard, but the best thing for you is to really strive to forgive them, for believe me they know not what they are doing. Let your special person go and wait and see what happens. They may end up coming back to you if you are prepared to allow that assuming they show works meet of repentance. I assure you that in the end this Jezabel person WILL get her just deserts and though it may take the sowing of many tears on your part, give it to the Lord and tell them both "I forgive you" and then have nothing further to do with either of them for now and let the Spirit do His work on them.

In the meantime be freed from the whole ordeal and have no contact. Live life as if this has no lasting effect. Cry and pray when you are alone with the Lord and when you go out smile and let no one know your grief. He will heal you and either make this right or find you a more meaningful person who will value you. The world is full of the foolish but the Lord says "Vengeance is mine" and I pray they will escape His pay back because it is far worse than anything we could do to or imagine. May the Lord bring you a sure peace, Him being with you. Shalom

Active
All demons are of Satans little kingdom, and YOU have total authority over them...Yet you allow them to kick you around? You allow them to make you feel depressed? Why? There are things you should know that Elijah did not know...

Elijah was an anointed PROPHET. His communication with and authority from God is no less than a modern day Christian. That’s how prophets are prophets. He came across Jezebel just ONCE and that was enough to drive him to want to die. I have encountered women with this spirit no less than 3 times!

Active
Sounds awful and my self comment was specific to a response. No one likes to get hurt and it never feels good. May the Lord comfort you in this time of need.

In my story my beloved (who was also my best friend) was acting dodgy and we were always seeming to bump heads and I thought it was related to another common friend (a good friend) blowing his own head off in his mother's house. Everyone was devastated and I thought it was all a reaction to this inconceivable atrocity. In any event I knew she was secretly seeing another man. I was pretty sure she was sleeping with him. While praying one day I believe the Spirit showed me who it was. I called him and without showing my hand I told him I was coming to his house (he was like a brother to me previously and he thought I knew and that I was going to kill him and probably would have seemed justified in the eyes of many),

I arrived in minutes and when I got there he was walking out (to his surprise, with my beloved). He was afraid, very afraid, I told them both that I knew and that the Spirit had told me and that I thought about revenge but remembering Hosea I forgave her and him. I explained how easy it would have been for me to say nothing and just wait for the moment and clock him with a bat some unsuspecting evening but that I had come to know the Lord was real and that by forgiving them both (not forgetting or thinking it was fine or ok). Forgiving would (in due season) set ME free. Then I left and they apparently brooded over it and I never saw him again, and the next day she returned in tears begging for forgiveness which I told her was already there and thus no need for more. I explained the problem was no longer mine and wished her the best. Both their lives were in shambles (sadly) for a while and she adopting a genuine attitude of repentance committed to never ever do any such thing as this again. He lived in the bottle and she moved on to get married and became a great mom (stayed faithful and married for 40+ years).

Now I know this is very very hard, but the best thing for you is to really strive to forgive them, for believe me they know not what they are doing. Let your special person go and wait and see what happens. They may end up coming back to you if you are prepared to allow that assuming they show works meet of repentance. I assure you that in the end this Jezabel person WILL get her just deserts and though it may take the sowing of many tears on your part, give it to the Lord and tell them both "I forgive you" and then have nothing further to do with either of them for now and let the Spirit do His work on them.

In the meantime be freed from the whole ordeal and have no contact. Live life as if this has no lasting effect. Cry and pray when you are alone with the Lord and when you go out smile and let no one know your grief. He will heal you and either make this right or find you a more meaningful person who will value you. The world is full of the foolish but the Lord says "Vengeance is mine" and I pray they will escape His pay back because it is far worse than anything we could do to or imagine. May the Lord bring you a sure peace, Him being with you. Shalom

Oh I am willing to forgive. I just loathe my own life and want it to end. I have no idea what I am doing or waiting for in this godforsaken planet. There’s absolutely nothing for me to look forward to.

Active
Elijah was an anointed PROPHET. His communication with and authority from God is no less than a modern day Christian. That’s how prophets are prophets. He came across Jezebel just ONCE and that was enough to drive him to want to die. I have encountered women with this spirit no less than 3 times!
Well sir....If you want to run away rather than shut them down, that's up to you.....Just remember...its not the person but the demon....and YOU have total authority over demons....

Active
Oh I am willing to forgive. I just loathe my own life and want it to end. I have no idea what I am doing or waiting for in this godforsaken planet. There’s absolutely nothing for me to look forward to.

You are to not give up, but give it up. Endure. If you let this evil make you take your life they win. You must not let them win. I know it hurts right now so lean all the more on God. Just sow to the Spirit every moment you can and in due season you will reap. Pray every moment. Rejoice always. Do it even when you do not feel like it. Call on your family to pray for you (not your bio fam). You do not know what the Lord may have in store for you but I know it is to not give in to this evil impulse. Belial (a liar and murderer from the beginning) wants to wreck your faith and steal your joy, He appears to be winning but you can overcome this with His help.