• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Be prepare to give a defense ( Creation vs Evolution )

When it comes to the Type of Flesh; The Most High may have adapted or evolved certain types of flesh based off prior types of flesh and the

Gen 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

so that they may be able to digest such things for food and a energy source.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also it may not have originally been this way but since Adam was given dominion over the earth and Adam sinned not only was the flesh of Adam affected but the flesh of all flesh on the terrestrial plane. At this point in time we are all devouring life / sacrifices daily to sustain ourselves.
"This is all considering flesh is most efficient when they photosynthesize and it does not seem like we were ideally intending to be sacrificing life for sustenance."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further understanding could then be discerned from these scriptures

Isa 60:19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
Isa 60:20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In getting back on point and considering all i said is true; Evolution would be

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

"giving the glory and worship of the Creator to the Creation; in the grander scheme of things"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now when it comes to the volume of the book you have three that bear witness in heaven LAW

Embodiment of Life, Authority, & Wisdom; with Life and Wisdom coming from Authority: This is all the Intelligent Design.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also / Lastly

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Most people are lucky to live to 100 and in all our years we chiefly only see Creation or life being born. Never Evolution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not all creationists opposed to evolution are young-earth creationists.

There are also MANY creationists opposed to evolution who are old-earth creationists.

Dr, Hugh Ross comes to mind. He is a conservative Evangelical committed to a high view of Biblical scripture.

@bibleguy

First time I've heard the terms young-earth creationist and old-earth creationists. Which category would I fall in?

When it comes to the Type of Flesh; The Most High may have adapted or evolved certain types of flesh based off prior types of flesh and the

Gen 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

so that they may be able to digest such things for food and a energy source.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also it may not have originally been this way but since Adam was given dominion over the earth and Adam sinned not only was the flesh of Adam affected but the flesh of all flesh on the terrestrial plane. At this point in time we are all devouring life / sacrifices daily to sustain ourselves.
"This is all considering flesh is most efficient when they photosynthesize and it does not seem like we were ideally intending to be sacrificing life for sustenance."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further understanding could then be discerned from these scriptures

Isa 60:19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
Isa 60:20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In getting back on point and considering all i said is true; Evolution would be

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

"giving the glory and worship of the Creator to the Creation; in the grander scheme of things"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now when it comes to the volume of the book you have three that bear witness in heaven LAW

Embodiment of Life, Authority, & Wisdom; with Life and Wisdom coming from Authority: This is all the Intelligent Design.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also / Lastly

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Most people are lucky to live to 100 and in all our years we chiefly only see Creation or life being born. Never Evolution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought I had corrected earlier. Not Embodiment but Source.

@bibleguy

First time I've heard the terms young-earth creationist and old-earth creationists. Which category would I fall in?
Well, young-earth creationists have published prolifically for decades. They believe the earth/universe are only about 6000 to maybe 10,000 years old.

Old-earth creationists, however, believe conventional scientific views regarding age of earth (around 4.6 billions years) and the age of the universe (around 13 billions years) are correct.

Both sides have good Christian people.

So, it's a dispute WITHIN the Christian family itself.

It's up to us to choose the side with the best evidence.

Young-earth creationism is (in my opinion) a tremendous embarassment, and not required by Scripture itself.

Young-earth creationism is (in my opinion) a hindrance to our evangelistic efforts.

On the other hand, any serious researcher knows that Old-earth creationism has also been around for a VERY long time.

Some of the geologists in the 19th century were old-earthers.

Virtually all of the scientists in the ASA (American Scientific Affiliation) are old-earthers.

PLENTY of research has been put forth over the past several decades confirming the legitimacy of harmonizing an old-earth/universe with a conservative view of Biblical Scripture.

So, the choice is yours.

But PLEASE don't shove a young-earth viewpoint down the throats of a prospective convert! That's a TERRIBLE mistake.

blessings...

@bibleguy

Your response:
Well, young-earth creationists have published prolifically for decades. They believe the earth/universe are only about 6000 to maybe 10,000 years old.

My Response:
Do you know exactly when the young-earth creationists started publishing? Like what specific decade or century?

What is the oldest some young creationist believe the earth is?

Your Response:
But PLEASE don't shove a young-earth viewpoint down the throats of a prospective convert! That's a TERRIBLE mistake.

blessings...

My Response:
Fortunately / Unfortunately I been very active in the forums on certain topics;
Mat 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Last edited:
@bibleguy

Your response:

My Response:
Do you know exactly when the young-earth creationists started publishing? Like what specific decade or century?

What is the oldest some young creationist believe the earth is?
I've heard typical range estimates (from young-earthers) ranging from 6,000 years to maybe as much as 50,000 years (if you really push the genealogical data).

The young-earthers can be researched in detail on Google. (but don't use Google! Use Startpage instead).

I don't have the specific details available at the moment....

ICR (Institute for Creation Research) is one organization.
AIG (Answers in Genesis) is another young-earth organization.

RTB (Reasons to Believe) is an old-earth organization.

There are many more on both sides.

I'd say young-earth publishing really went wild starting in the early 20th century.

But, some think that even Barnabus (if a reliable document) might have been young-earth oriented....and that's a couple thousand years old!

regards....