• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Battle Cry

I stand here nurturing my
wounds as the old ones heal.
I have won the battle but
the war is far from over.
I try to forget about the past
and prepare for another battle.
The fire
The furry
The everlasting love
The everlasting peace
The forgiveness
The wisdom
Of God is upon me
I stand here deep rooted
in my faith with nothing
trying to shake me down.
I hear the war cry and the
trumpets sound.
I strap on my armor and
my sword without hesitation.
I go out onto the battle field
not without love and faith.
I hear the battle cry after trumpet
has sound the battle has begune.

Last edited:
not with love and faith.

Now that is a muse of conciderable gravity. There is love and faith, and there is not love and faith. Lord I believe, help thou my unbelief. The press of the battle field makes it heavier. Is this how God finishes the good work he has already begun? Thanks Kaibeto.

xDICEx said:
not with love and faith.
Now that is a muse of conciderable gravity. There is love and faith, and there is not love and faith. Lord I believe, help thou my unbelief. The press of the battle field makes it heavier. Is this how God finishes the good work he has already begun? Thanks Kaibeto.
I had writen it in a hurry didn't even re-read it for errors

Well, It had a meaning bro befor you changed it. I was not critisizing it. Life is like that: I was just pondering how profound that discrepancy is: we are more critical of ourselves than our Lord is, and at the same time we are less critical than our Lord is; we have love, yet we don't have love; we have faith, yet we don't have faith. I was thanking you for the profitable nature of that muse. Even when you make mistakes bro you are a poet...now that is the grace of God. Thanks again Kaibeto; I need men like you to watch my back; the battle presses.