• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

bad fall

Rev here .i ask that you all keep me in youre prayers ..I TOOK A BAD FALL DOWN THE FRONT STAIRS OF MY HOUSE AND LANDED WITH THE STAIR EDGE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK..pretty gimped up right now ,,walking is a real chore..had to have the ambulance come get me because i couldnt get up ..quite embarrasing ..i need a touch from the all mighty for healing.. i didnt break any thing but i may have brusied my right kidney...getting around is a real trick right now..please continue to hold my family and myself in prayer during this time....brother Rev

Hi Brother Rev,
Holding you and your family up to the Lord in this time. He hears your prayers and surely He will heal you. I know and believe right now you are being healed. God be with you and your family now and always

AA

Active
Proverbs 24:16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

Hmm..I pray God get you all fixed up for the long haul.
You have a long life ahead and many souls to Rev so take your time.

I pray that you be amused and entertained by all the good things that will happen because of this trial.Amen

Godspeed,strength and peace

Last edited:
i will pray too. maybe i can also give you some HOPE. i have a hernia. having surgery soon. God used my hernia in a good way and i actually praised him for it. I got still and in being still I got closer to God. realized some things that previous was only head knowledge.
Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

I will too pray for your healing. In the mean time take time to read, and catch up on your reading. Blessings Rev.

praying praying praying

praying for you neighbor Rev.

wanted to post my prayer but i'm still too shy to post much for some reason... know that prayers are going up for you though, looking forward to hearing updates.

Please never be to shy to pray on this site ,,,thak you for the thought ,,youre prayers are important to me ,God and all others here at TJ,,,How can any man judge those that pray before the lord..Not I..Rev

Staff Member
Be still, and know that I am God
Psalm 46:10

Praying for your healing and pain relief brother

May this be a time of rich spiritual blessing and may you know the presence of the Lord surrounding you

Bless you

Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with His hand.
Psalm 37:24

Active
Of course Brother Rev we are praying for your speedy recovery! When I first became saved and filled with Holy Spirit,about 1 year after this,I was playing tennis with a good brother,and was serving the ball, when all of a sudden my back just went out! I thought!! Oh dear!! What have i done to deserve this???

As I crawled to the car,and got into it.I asked the brother who was with me to also pray for me and with me.he of course did.I was no better?? Back home we drove,and I crawled up to my room to be alone and pray.The pain was real bad! I did not have the money to go to the doctor at this time,so I thought,what did I do,to deserve this to me??

So now I am praying,and Holy Spirit said ask yourself this question. Can one better praise the Lord healed and well, or sick? You see I always had thought that some who were sick were giving glory to the Lord in there sickness. Perhaps those who are blind,remind those of us who can see,how thankful we should be for what we do have. That sort of thing. Holy Spirit said begin reading outloud every healing scripture you can find in my Word,and by the time you get to the last one,you shall be made whole. I did not question this!! LOl I was in to much pain to question!!

So quickly I began to look at every healing scripture from Genesis to Revelation! This of course took about 3 hours, I have to find them first!! LOl Then read them outloud! Finally I got to the last one talked about in 1 Peter 2:24. Right after I read this scripture,something snapped in my back,I rose to a standing position with no pain whatsoever!!!

Then back to my knees to both thank the Lord,and find out what I learned from this. Through Holy Spirit this is what I learned. The only doctrine that is true,is found only in the Bible. 2. Man does not have to speak as to the meaning for God.All he has to do,is relate the Word to the people,and let them make up there own minds as to there self. 3. God's Word is true no matter what others think or believe. For me!

I never can speak for others! When I go up before the judgement seat of All Mighty God, I will have no lawyer with me present!! LOL No one but me will be before God himself.He already knows who I am,and what I believe.I have no excuses to give to him, about why I did not do this or that,or why I did this or that.

4. God's Word is grace,HIS grace! Grace comes from deep love he has for each of us. Go do likewise! And so brother Rev, and I leaped to my feet screaming the praises to God as I walked back down the stairs, almost skipping and jumping!! LOL

Many of my fellow brothers and sister gathered, because they had heard me coming down the stairs and were wondering what in the world is wrong with mark now??? LOL The Pastor came as well,and we were all blessed and we all sang to the Lord, and thanked him so much for his love,and grace.

I told them what I have told all of you. I always test words i believe given by Holy Spirit unto those who are older, in this way I can judge correctly from the Word as well.There was agreement among all of us, as to what Holy Spirit told me.

No more was I ever to judge anothers faith! No more was I ever to point to a weaker brother and sister and rebuke them for there so called lack of faith! How can I judge there lack, when I have lack as well?? ( matt 9:36-38) ( Matt 10:7-8) (John 12:46-50) (Matt 5:43-48) and finally. matt 7:1-5 This confirmed the Word given unto me by the Lord.I give this unto you all,to confirm Jesus in me to you. We pray for you Rev, because we love you in Jesus.And we only can love you,because Jesus first loved us!!( 1 John 4:19!!) My your healing be made as quick, as can be possible! For with God,there is nothing impossible!! ( Luke 1:37!! ) amen!

Last edited:
thank you all for the prayers ..I know God has a plan in this somewhere ..healing is coming and im doing a little better each day, just a note friday morn when this happened The pain was so extreme all i could do is tell my wife next to me at the hospital to pray..when the nurse walked in there was my wife and a good friend richard holding my hands and lifting the other to heaven in prayer ,,when the nurse walked in she walked right into a cloud of Glory coming down PRAISE THE LORD ABOVE....He alone is worthey and in God alone do i Trust...Rev

Last edited:
Staff Member
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16

Praying and praising the Lord that through your difficult painful time you and your wife and friend have been able to shine a little of the glory of Jesus to those around you......that the nurse will be touched and convicted by seeing you all in prayer and that she will oneday turn to the Lord.

Praying that you will continue to make a speedy recovery.

Bless you brother

It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.
therefore will I hope in Him.
The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him

Lamentations 3:23-25

Last edited:
still praying

Still praying for you Rev, that you will have plenty of time of rest and recooperation for the next couple weeks, and all will heal up fully, 110%!!!!

Rev here .i ask that you all keep me in youre prayers ..I TOOK A BAD FALL DOWN THE FRONT STAIRS OF MY HOUSE AND LANDED WITH THE STAIR EDGE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK..pretty gimped up right now ,,walking is a real chore..had to have the ambulance come get me because i couldnt get up ..quite embarrasing ..i need a touch from the all mighty for healing.. i didnt break any thing but i may have brusied my right kidney...getting around is a real trick right now..please continue to hold my family and myself in prayer during this time....brother Rev

You are in my prayers Dear Brother....for a quick recovery, and getting back to your good self.

Blessings....in Jesus