• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Awsome book

Not the awsome book, but one that helps us understand it! I don't know if it is appropraite to 'tout' a book here, but I have just picked up a copy of 'Unlocking the Bible' by David Pawson. (ISBN 978-0-00-71666-4) {should I worry about that '666' in the ISBN number?!!}

It seems to be a very insightful book, having read the first chapter on Genesis, I must say it has been a real 'eye opener' and has helped me dig much deeper into the scripture and enhance my understanding of it.

Not the awsome book, but one that helps us understand it! I don't know if it is appropraite to 'tout' a book here, but I have just picked up a copy of 'Unlocking the Bible' by David Pawson. (ISBN 978-0-00-71666-4) {should I worry about that '666' in the ISBN number?!!}

It seems to be a very insightful book, having read the first chapter on Genesis, I must say it has been a real 'eye opener' and has helped me dig much deeper into the scripture and enhance my understanding of it.

Oooo, sounds like a book I need to get, cowbot. Thanx for giving the ISBN #. I love to read the Bible. But hardly ever read the O.T. cause it is so hard to understand.

Oooo, sounds like a book I need to get, cowbot. Thanx for giving the ISBN #. I love to read the Bible. But hardly ever read the O.T. cause it is so hard to understand.

I just love the Old Testament.

HoneyBare, there's a book I have...someone bought for me...that I find fantastic in helping me to study and understand scripture. Its the "Believer's Bible Commentary", by William MacDonald. He gives a scripture by scripture understanding of what's being said, for the Old and New Testament.

I'm not sure where my friend bought it, but I'm sure you would be able to find it in a Christian book shoppe or on-line.