• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

ATTENTION - WHAT DO YOU 'SEE' ?

Staff Member
Greetings,

below are some pictures:

A
iu

B
iu

C
iu

D
iu

E
iu

F
iu

What are the pictures of?

Another way to ask, pick a letter, A to F, and,
What is it?

Before going further, i ask that some of you give one or two brief answers.
There is no right or wrong / incorrect or correct answer, so don't get too concerned about what other's might think.

for example,
picture B

iu

what is it?

you don't have to answer for every picture. Best you don't. And no collective answers, please.
One answer per picture unless you answer the first question only,

Title of thread coming soon and some more, possibly interesting dialogue, from me?

Bless you all ....><>

Jesus is Lord

Active
Greetings,

below are some pictures:

A
iu

B
iu

C
iu

D
iu

E
iu

F
iu

Another way to ask, pick a letter, A to F, and,
What is it?

Before going further, i ask that some of you give one or two brief answers.
There is no right or wrong / incorrect or correct answer, so don't get too concerned about what other's might think.

for example,
picture B

iu

what is it?

you don't have to answer for every picture. Best you don't. And no collective answers, please.

Title of thread coming soon and some more, possibly interesting dialogue, from me?

Bless you all ....><>

Jesus is Lord

They all look like bricks to me made of different materials, except a looks like meatloaf and e looks like a rock.

Active
D has a bad reputation here in australia, and I do believe many buildings are made from that junk. Its called a besser block by memory akin to chipboard.

Loyal
what is it?

Bless you all ....><>

Jesus is Lord
Waiting for more input before telling us where you are going with this?

Staff Member
Waiting for more input before telling us where you are going with this?

Greetings Brad,

yes, waiting a little while longer.

Let us see if a few more brave folk might join in? In some ways, the more the better.... for reasons which will become clear as we go.

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
Greetings Brad,

yes, waiting a little while longer.

Let us see if a few more brave folk might join in? In some ways, the more the better.... for reasons which will become clear as we go.

Bless you ....><>
I am a bit of a sucker for a mystery, lol. I patiently await your path to be illuminated.

Staff Member
@Mayflower @Brad Huber @Gregoryp @Jesus_is_LORD @PloughBoy @B-A-C

Greetings kind folk,

thank you for your patience!

Seems as if we are it!

OK.... next....

Please have a think about the 'items' you chose and answer again, this time perhaps (to make it easy to understand) 'What else can you say it is'?

Try to keep it simple and not get into any deep content.
Remember that there are no right or wrong answers.

ps... you might see why i suggested to only pick one or two... and a couple of other 'instructions' .... doing this next bit should be quicker, as nobody else wanted to join in.

Go back, look at the pictures, read my OP, look at YOUR answers, go again..... "what else is it?"

Bless you all ....><>

Active

Greetings kind folk,

Seems as if we are it!

OK.... next....

Please have a think about the 'items' you chose and answer again, this time perhaps (to make it easy to understand) 'What else can you say it is'?

ps... you might see why i suggested to only pick one or two... and a couple of other 'instructions' .... doing this next bit should be quicker, as nobody else wanted to join in.

Go back, look at the pictures, read my OP, look at YOUR answers, go again..... "what else is it?"

Bless you all ....><>

Okay so a and e... I'd say are building blocks to something bigger. A kindness to someone-part of a house. A tool used to hammer in nails. A weight to build muscles with.

Loyal
1Pet 2:5; you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Loyal

Greetings kind folk,

Seems as if we are it!

OK.... next....

Bless you all ....><>

B-- a brick with holes,

C--A brick without holes.

Loyal
Different colored dots (called pixels) assembled to represent something else, commonly known as pictures, 2 dimensional objects having no true form(sort of like politicians, lol).