• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

At Least 2 Shot at Cleveland School

Active
At Least 2 Shot at Cleveland School

This is breaking news, please keep these students in your prayers.

Police said at least two people were shot at SuccessTech Academy, a non-traditional school located in downtown Cleveland

Father I ask that, your sheild of protection is place on these young lives, Lord I pray for the gunman, Lord give him peace soften his heart, he's only 14yrs old.

Lord I prayer for the teachers and the parents.

Take control Lord
Amen.

Ann

“Father keep the children at Cleveland School close to Your heart, let them have peace and not fear in this tragedy.
Lord, there are countless things in life that are inexcusable. There are things unaccountable and things unexplainable. There are things irrefutable and things irresponsible. But it comes to me with unutterable relief that because of Your amazing love, nothing in life is unforgivable!
Father a 14 year old child acting in hate and vilolence is not Your will, please stretch out Your hand of love to his heart and heal the pain and hopelessness that caused him to act in this way. In Jesus Name. Amen”

Thanks for posting.

Blessings!

Active
This is just sad, what is going on with this generation.

Parents please open your eyes, be observant, your kids are crying for help and they turn on others

The 14yr may have killed himself,,,,,4 are injured

God have mercy on us, open our eyes so we can prevent this things.
Lord make us available to those who need a hug, help us to walk in love.

Explain this to me , when did we give our kids to the devil.
When.

We need to take them back..we need to pray for our kids. we need to make a stand.

Last edited:

Ann

The 14yr killed himself,,,,,4 are injured

This is really very sad and my heart bleeds for the loss of such a young life, who was obviously in distress - otherwise he would not have done such a thing.

I will be praying with you, especially for the injured and the families left behind.

This is just sad, what is going on with this generation.

Parents please open your eyes, be observant, your kids are crying for help and they turn on others

I agree with this statement, we must love and cherish the lives God entrusted to us, they are so special and to loose it in such a way is more than sad.

Blessings!